Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

It seems BVB wants to sign Emre Can in January. It would be a nice catch.

tenor

By the way Hakan Calhagnoglu (or however his name is being spelled) also gave an interview yesterday, stating that he wants to come back to the Bundesliga playing for the BVB or Bayern. :laugh:

Is Can a playmaker out of the defensive midfield? Nope. Is he going to be cheap? Nope. Are his salary demands reasonable? Probably not after playing for Pool and Juve. Not going to happen!

We need someone that can inititate the action out of the DM. Someone like Gündogan or Thiago. Or maybe a central midfielder. Weigl and Delaney aren't the type of playmaker we really, really need.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Time for Bayern to hit jackpot and lure Mauricio in with enough zeros 😛

Or Dortmund.🤣

Not enough dollar in Dortmund to get Mauri interested. But i would think he would have all the money in the world to get players that he wants in Bayern (finally). I mean if Bayern paid 10€ just that they could loan Coutinho, then you gotta have pretty much all the money in the world if you afford to throw it away like that 😏

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

It seems BVB wants to sign Emre Can in January. It would be a nice catch.

tenor

By the way Hakan Calhagnoglu (or however his name is being spelled) also gave an interview yesterday, stating that he wants to come back to the Bundesliga playing for the BVB or Bayern. :laugh:

Is Can a playmaker out of the defensive midfield? Nope. Is he going to be cheap? Nope. Are his salary demands reasonable? Probably not after playing for Pool and Juve. Not going to happen!

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artikel/bvb-emre-can-von-juventus-turin-ein-transfer-kandidat/11862641/34240 

@psrquack wrote:

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artikel/bvb-emre-can-von-juventus-turin-ein-transfer-kandidat/11862641/34240 

1. Sky Sport News HD. :Rofl:
  2. November the 16th.
  3. "Had contact with..."
  4. Man United is the front runner.

"Hello, this is Michael Zorc calling, am I speaking to Emre Can's agent?...Oh great, we heard Emre's unhappy with Juve, could he imagine playing for the BVB?...OK, for 12 M per year and a 40 M transfer fee he's all ours?....I'll call you back..."

There you have your sky news. :Laugh:

I just watched the press conferences of Favre and Baumgart. Favre looking like a total house mouse always saying "we have to respect our opponent, never underestimate them..." Baumgart on the other hand is looking like he came straight out of the gym, working out arms and chest only for 3 hours. :Laugh: Then he's telling the journos that "we want to play agressively, go on the attack and do everything we can to take 1 or 3 points away from Dortmund!" That's the mentality we need in Dortmund! :Popeye:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

If you are in the top15 clubs of the world and can't compete MU then, you aren't in the top15 clubs.

You used to be better at trolling...😃

They also spent 90 M on Maguire, 60 M on Fred and 45 M on Matic. And don't forget the 42 M they paid for Mkhitaryan to us when he was going into the last year of his contract. These weren't really smart business decisions. :laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

If you are in the top15 clubs of the world and can't compete MU then, you aren't in the top15 clubs.

They also spent 90 M on Maguire, 60 M on Fred and 45 M on Matic. And don't forget the 42 M they paid for Mkhitaryan to us when he was going into the last year of his contract. These weren't really smart business decisions. :laugh:

Sure, but you can offer UCL matches what is priceless.😛

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Sure, but you can offer UCL matches what is priceless.😛

Not like Can cannot live without them! :waterfall:

Well, it's up to the player, do you take the money or do you look for a nice spot to play? Like I said, Can doesn't even fit our roster, Bayern could use him much better. Naby Keita would be a great solution for us next summer.

• Like 1

EJ_08C_X0AUC5nf

Bürki

Piszczek-Weigl-Hummels-Schulz

Witsel-Dahoud

Sancho-Reus-Guerreiro

Paco

Safety first! #FavreOut

Obviously, Akanji is getting rested for Barcelona! :Puking: :Veryangry:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Pochettino will be the next coach of Bayern from next summer. It seems no chance winning the Bundesliga for others again.

Is it sure thing or just duck gut feeling? :D

https://www.en24.news/news/2019/11/20/the-ball-german-newspaper-puts-pochettino-at-bayern-in-2020-bayern-munich.html 

More than 2 but not 1 yet.

@psrquack wrote:

Which team will you support today @WuDu ?

BVB and hoping for the SCP to play with heart and honour!

Don't forget, I also have my championship bet going on.

• Like 1

Mamba, Collins, Holtmann: Welcome to Schalke in 20/21!

Weigl getting burned twice by Mamba and Holtmann should be enough to fire Favre for cause!