Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Hmm, i think it's time to search another game.

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

Hakimi sleeping deeply. Now it's time to bring on Paco!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Interesting games will come. BVB will win against Paderborn next round, so they could reach podium again. We will see.

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen!


 

I'm demanding answers! Veryangry Crappy game all around! That was nothing!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen!


 

I'm demanding answers! Veryangry Crappy game all around! That was nothing!


Agree, just one team on field. Not even a bit of fight spirit, you got lot of work to do.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen!


 

I'm demanding answers! Veryangry Crappy game all around! That was nothing!


Agree, just one team on field. Not even a bit of fight spirit, you got lot of work to do.


Yes, this pretty much sums it up! Favre just stated that Sancho was taken off in the first half due to performance, not due to injury! Speechless

The BVB with 2 shots in total, 0 on goal! On the bright side, maybe Bayern now decides to ride out the season with Flick in charge! Hopefully Gladbach wins tomorrow, then it's 6 points to the top which would increase the pressure for us...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

2-0 for Gladbach at HalfTime. They currently have 4 points lead.

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Will probably be a quiet thread the next week, considering the S04 and BXB results Very Happy

Really hope Nastasic is ready for the next one. McKennie is a beast and didn't do a bad job as CB, but would be so much better with him further up the pitch and Nastasic and Kabak as CB's.
Reply
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Dortmund needs the same cure as Bayern. Somebody (khm a new coach khm), some new impulses to shake things up. It worked for Bayern very well. Sigh of relief they dont have Kovac anymore, could be the same w Favre. Its shame they had 0 shots on goal, unforgivable.

The good thing, Bayern is only 2 points ahead of Dortmund, thats nothing considering there is a game in the Westfalen too , what use to be a home win recently. But Gladbach is quite solid Speechless

 

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@cris1285 wrote:

Dortmund needs the same cure as Bayern. Somebody (khm a new coach khm), some new impulses to shake things up. It worked for Bayern very well. Sigh of relief they dont have Kovac anymore, could be the same w Favre. Its shame they had 0 shots on goal, unforgivable.

The good thing, Bayern is only 2 points ahead of Dortmund, thats nothing considering there is a game in the Westfalen too , what use to be a home win recently. But Gladbach is quite solid Speechless

 


 

I don't think changing the coach now is the answer!. Don't get me wrong, playing Akanji all the time should be enough to fire him for cause, however who you're going to pick up then? Play out the year and hope for the best and next summer, you'll make a clean cut. I mean, it's not Favre's fault that Sancho played like hot garbage yesterday or Julian Brandt tried to hide all game.

The BVB now with a crazy schedule, SCP, at Hertha, Fortuna, at Mainz, just to finish out the year with Red Bull and Hoffenheim! Barca and Slavia somewhere in between, as well.

Next summer though, Favre and a few players have to go.These two guys are available:

giphy

 

Just take a look at our Away stats this year:

6 games, 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses with 8:12 total goals. Our only away win in the Bundesliga? Does anybody know? Matchday 2 in Köln,  we were behind after 70 minutes and Hakimi scored that impressive header as a substitute. Köln's record at home? Just 1 win and 4 losses and the win came against Paderborn!  

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply