Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

EI8c0MRWsAYO-NH

Bürki

Hakimi-Akanji :Rofl: -Hummels-Schulz

Witsel-Weigl

Sancho-Brandt-Hazard

Götze

Reus on the bench, Delaney in the dog house and Sancho starting!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

If the goal was to lure Bayern to sleep and save energy, mission accomplished! 👍

Losing track of Lewa in the 15th minute...:puking:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hakimi sleeping deeply. Now it's time to bring on Paco!

@WuDu wrote:

What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen!

I'm demanding answers! 😠 Crappy game all around! That was nothing!

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen!

I'm demanding answers! 😠 Crappy game all around! That was nothing!

Agree, just one team on field. Not even a bit of fight spirit, you got lot of work to do.

Yes, this pretty much sums it up! Favre just stated that Sancho was taken off in the first half due to performance, not due to injury! :speechless:

The BVB with 2 shots in total, 0 on goal! On the bright side, maybe Bayern now decides to ride out the season with Flick in charge! Hopefully Gladbach wins tomorrow, then it's 6 points to the top which would increase the pressure for us...

• Like 1

Will probably be a quiet thread the next week, considering the S04 and BXB results :D

Really hope Nastasic is ready for the next one. McKennie is a beast and didn't do a bad job as CB, but would be so much better with him further up the pitch and Nastasic and Kabak as CB's.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Dortmund needs the same cure as Bayern. Somebody (khm a new coach khm), some new impulses to shake things up. It worked for Bayern very well. Sigh of relief they dont have Kovac anymore, could be the same w Favre. Its shame they had 0 shots on goal, unforgivable.

The good thing, Bayern is only 2 points ahead of Dortmund, thats nothing considering there is a game in the Westfalen too , what use to be a home win recently. But Gladbach is quite solid :speechless:

@cris1285 wrote:

Dortmund needs the same cure as Bayern. Somebody (khm a new coach khm), some new impulses to shake things up. It worked for Bayern very well. Sigh of relief they dont have Kovac anymore, could be the same w Favre. Its shame they had 0 shots on goal, unforgivable.

The good thing, Bayern is only 2 points ahead of Dortmund, thats nothing considering there is a game in the Westfalen too , what use to be a home win recently. But Gladbach is quite solid :speechless:

I don't think changing the coach now is the answer!. Don't get me wrong, playing Akanji all the time should be enough to fire him for cause, however who you're going to pick up then? Play out the year and hope for the best and next summer, you'll make a clean cut. I mean, it's not Favre's fault that Sancho played like hot garbage yesterday or Julian Brandt tried to hide all game.

The BVB now with a crazy schedule, SCP, at Hertha, Fortuna, at Mainz, just to finish out the year with Red Bull and Hoffenheim! Barca and Slavia somewhere in between, as well.

Next summer though, Favre and a few players have to go.These two guys are available:

giphy

Just take a look at our Away stats this year:

6 games, 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses with 8:12 total goals. Our only away win in the Bundesliga? Does anybody know? Matchday 2 in Köln,  we were behind after 70 minutes and Hakimi scored that impressive header as a substitute. Köln's record at home? Just 1 win and 4 losses and the win came against Paderborn!  

@psrquack wrote:

Köln wants Dardai as new head coach. I think this affair wouldn't have good outcome.

https://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2019/11/1-fc-koeln-wird-pal-dardai-der-neue-trainer-bei-den-geissboecken 

Why not? Dardai is a solid, middle of the road Bundesliga coach. Köln is a team with a lot of potential stuck between Bundesliga and 2. Liga. In addition, Hertha is not really going places since he stepped down. If he wants to stay a head coach in this league, this is a nice spot for him. If he wants to work with young players or loves the city, he'll stay in Berlin. If he wants to keep taking the year off, opportunities for him will come once Stuttgart, Hamburg, Hannover (in the far, far future) come back.

@WuDu wrote:

Why not? Dardai is a solid, middle of the road Bundesliga coach. Köln is a team with a lot of potential stuck between Bundesliga and 2. Liga. In addition, Hertha is not really going places since he stepped down. If he wants to stay a head coach in this league, this is a nice spot for him. If he wants to work with young players or loves the city, he'll stay in Berlin. If he wants to keep taking the year off, opportunities for him will come once Stuttgart, Hamburg, Hannover (in the far, far future) come back.

I have three reasons why this would be a bad idea. First: I don't think he is ready to be a head coach in places where something is missing outside Berlin. He was great when he had the this is my team/city/roots feeling every day but in Köln he would have the welcome stranger feeling instead of home. The second thing is if you want to be a top trainer you should decline approaches from teams who needs magic and where hard work is not enough. He should wait for a call of an upper average BuLi team like Wolfsburg or Leverkusen or Schalke. Third:The new coach will start with a defeat (maybe with shocking one) against RB what will decrease the reputation and could easily erase the connection among the newcomer coach and the team.

@psrquack 

Finally someone gave the business to Streich. ❤️ That's one of the biggest idiots coaching in the league! His acting is worse than Greta's...

Point 1, I agree with you. Like I mentioned, if he doesn't want to leave Berlin, going to Köln doesn't make much sense...:laugh:

Point 2, I disagree. I don't think the likes of Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach, Frankfurt, Hoffenheim would be calling him. That's one tier too high for Dardai. Clubs like these would rather contact Niko Kovac or Roger Schmidt or look for the next big thing. If he wants to coach again, finding a big name club that's in trouble will be his best option. E.g. the HSV coming back next year and then having a bad run to start the season, similar to what Köln looks like this year.

Point 3, I also disagree. You cannot pick your next job based on the schedule if you're a Bundesliga coach. Köln needs somebody now and they also have to compete with Mainz for potential replacements.

• Like 1