Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Akanji will start again. So handycap -1 for Bayern seems legit.


Bayern's defense:

Davies-Alaba-Martinez-Pavard

Not one player here playing on his regular position! The BVB will win!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Akanji will start again. So handycap -1 for Bayern seems legit.


Bayern's defense:

Davies-Alaba-Martinez-Pavard

Not one player here playing on his regular position! The BVB will win!


It may happen and will occur happy days for you(and ofc in SuperToTo), but if not your team will miss the greatest chance of this season mentally rule the whole Bundesliga field. Btw I think they won't.

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:


It may happen and will occur happy days for you(and ofc in SuperToTo), but if not your team will miss the greatest chance of this season mentally rule the whole Bundesliga field. Btw I think they won't.


 

Bayern conceded more goals than Union so far...Scared

If we lose, we're only 2 points behind and get them again at home. Not ideal, but also not the end of the world. What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen! Actually, I think the game wil be rather defensive at first. Once we bring on Paco and maybe Sancho/Reus in the second half, watch out...

Hoffenheim with the 5th win in a row now, bringing them to 2nd place. If Bayern loses tomorrow, there's a real chance of them dropping out of the Euro qualifier zone...

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu wrote:


 

Bayern conceded more goals than Union so far...Scared

If we lose, we're only 2 points behind and get them again at home. Not ideal, but also not the end of the world.


Still don't get it why are you focusing on Bayern only. If you loose many teams like RB, Schalke will have more points than BVB and Gladbach could have a massive 6 points lead. I have already written it, your real enemy is the quantity of teams. There are too many good teams/equal performances in the BulI this year so not only Bayern can win it.

0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

So many interesting games will kick off within a minutes, but I will watch Mainz-Union.Tongue

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Upps, a missed penalty for Paderborn. It seems they can't grab the opportunity.

0 Likes
Reply
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

Something stinks...30min gone and there is no goal in Bundesliga?! Wonder

Maybe 0:0 in Bayern-BVB game? Scared

Reply
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY wrote:

Something stinks...30min gone and there is no goal in Bundesliga?! Wonder

Maybe 0:0 in Bayern-BVB game? Scared


Nevermind,it started now...Laugh

Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert