Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

Congrats WuDu, your team really deserved the win.

Told you so, just have a little faith! BVB to win the title is now at 4,50. You can still jump on the win train, it's not too late...:cash:

BVB to win against Bayern now hovering around 5,6. Unibet is actually the bookie with the best odds at 5,75, which is totally ridiculous! Bayern will be ready and they're playing at home, however their head coach is coaching his first pro game today. :laugh: Three of the CBs are missing the game, other guys like Alaba and Kimmich are not playing their best football as of right now. If not for Lewa and Gnabry, they could already be starting to mail it in...

I'm assuming that we'll be missing Reus and Sancho (had to be substituted with a bad hamstring). Alcacer won't be starting, but in contrast to Bayern, we can replace these guys. Sancho was starting to play much better yesterday, however as of late he hasn't been the difference maker he used to be. Over our last 240 minutes without Marco Reus, we scored 8 goals in total. With Brandt as our playmaker, our way of playing really improved!

The lineup will be tough to predict, except Akanji, of course. He plays all the time! :puking: Question will be whether he plays as CB or as RB. Delaney should also finally move in again, that's the type of game he was brought in for! Brandt, Hazard and Götze have to play and Hakimi is probably moving up to the right wing again.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Bayern will be ready and they're playing at home, however their head coach is coaching his first pro game today. :laugh:

Always bet on any team that has changed manager. Especially home field. They win with good persentage just with boost of new skipper on board.

In this case thou you shouldn't :laugh: Bad odds, nothing to gain 

Bayern only sitting Thiago and Coutinho today. That's as good as it gets for them. They will probably win ugly due to Lewa scoring goals, but I'm very much looking ahead to Saturday. Unibet slashed the odds to 5,25 now, still way too high! Hazard is now banged up as well! If he cannot play, Guerreiro moves into the left-wing position and Schulz starts again as left back.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sorry WuDu, but I won't change my mind after 1 good game. Your offence is very good, but defence aren't the best and you also have too much injured players. If BVB would eliminate from UCL in early phase then they would have a bigger chance for the Championship, but I still think 3 battlefields is too much for this team.

75 % possession and 9:1 shots on goal for Bayern...

@psrquack wrote:

Sorry WuDu, but I won't change my mind after 1 good game. Your offence is very good, but defence aren't the best and you also have too much injured players. If BVB would eliminate from UCL in early phase then they would have a bigger chance for the Championship, but I still think 3 battlefields is too much for this team.

:laugh:

The BVB has the deepest team in the league, look at who's starting for Bayern right now. Depth isn't an issue here. We have no long term injuries, and everything so far can be dealt with .Bayern is missing their starting interior defense for the rest of 2019...

After the Bayern game, there's a 2 week break and our next game is at home against Paderborn! Enough time to heal up. The next cup game is in February, so we're only looking at 2 additional UCL matches for 2019!

Reus has been replaced with Brandt, Sancho with Hakimi, Hazard with Guerreiro, Alcacer with Götze. Once Favre switches Akanji for Zagadou, our defense will also look much improved!

@psrquack wrote:

Yeah, next Cup game on February and in Spring what is the most important phase of the championship. Other teams will have a break too, so I don't think this would be so great advantage and I think that will be better for Bayern.

Bayern with 16:1 shots on goal now!

Again, we have no long term injuries, Bayern has them! Who knows, maybe Hernandez injures himself again or has a setback, he's not really an ironman...My point is, Reus, Sancho, Hazard and Alcacer will all be ready to go after the break, so injuries are nothing to be concerned about right now!

Again, we have no long term injuries, Bayern has them! Who knows, maybe Hernandez injures himself again or has a setback, he's not really an ironman...My point is, Reus, Sancho, Hazard and Alcacer will all be ready to go after the break, so injuries are nothing to be concerned about right now!

Yes, that's my concern about BVB's success. Every week when Bayern has injured players and BVB full board without games increases the chances for Bayern. Oppsi, they scored.

@WuDu wrote:

Bayern only sitting Thiago and Coutinho today. That's as good as it gets for them. They will probably win ugly due to Lewa scoring goals

https://www.flashscore.com/match/6Zjczju7/#match-summary 

As expected...

@psrquack wrote:

Jürgen Klinsmann wird a member of a Supervisory board of Hertha. They'd better need him on pitch I think.

😃 To work for them as a greenkeeper? :laugh:

Niko Kovac is free, I'm just saying...

The BVB is ready for the game tomorrow with GM Zorc demanding that we're finally playing "like men" in Munich, triggering all the leftist snowflakes on social media! :laugh: A "manly" lineup would definitely include Delaney and exclude Akanji, but we all know by now that Akanji is playing no matter what:

Bürki-

Piszczek (Akanji)-Akanji (Weigl/Zagadou)- Hummels- Schulz

Witsel-Delaney

Hakimi-Brandt-Hazard (Guerreiro)

Götze

I think, this is the lineup for tomorrow. With Paco coming off the bench. In a fair world, Zagadou should start, however in Favre's world I could see him using Akanji's speed against Coman on the right side as well. Hazard is banged up, so Guerreiro could move into the lineup for him.

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Akanji will start again. So handycap -1 for Bayern seems legit.

Bayern's defense:

Davies-Alaba-Martinez-Pavard

Not one player here playing on his regular position! The BVB will win!

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Akanji will start again. So handycap -1 for Bayern seems legit.

Bayern's defense:

Davies-Alaba-Martinez-Pavard

Not one player here playing on his regular position! The BVB will win!

It may happen and will occur happy days for you(and ofc in SuperToTo), but if not your team will miss the greatest chance of this season mentally rule the whole Bundesliga field. Btw I think they won't.

@psrquack wrote:

It may happen and will occur happy days for you(and ofc in SuperToTo), but if not your team will miss the greatest chance of this season mentally rule the whole Bundesliga field. Btw I think they won't.

Bayern conceded more goals than Union so far...:scared:

If we lose, we're only 2 points behind and get them again at home. Not ideal, but also not the end of the world. What would really hurt though is something like a 5-0 spanking, but this time around this won't happen! Actually, I think the game wil be rather defensive at first. Once we bring on Paco and maybe Sancho/Reus in the second half, watch out...

Hoffenheim with the 5th win in a row now, bringing them to 2nd place. If Bayern loses tomorrow, there's a real chance of them dropping out of the Euro qualifier zone...

@WuDu wrote:

Bayern conceded more goals than Union so far...:scared:

If we lose, we're only 2 points behind and get them again at home. Not ideal, but also not the end of the world.

Still don't get it why are you focusing on Bayern only. If you loose many teams like RB, Schalke will have more points than BVB and Gladbach could have a massive 6 points lead. I have already written it, your real enemy is the quantity of teams. There are too many good teams/equal performances in the BulI this year so not only Bayern can win it.