Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

If they want an experienced coach Trappatoni is free.🤣

I think you will sped too much energy against Inter and you won't have any against Bayern. So Gladbach would be a winner of this round.

😃

Bayern plays one day later, my friend! In addition, the BVB has many rested players: Witsel, Delaney, Schulz, Sancho, Alcacer. Guys like Götze, Guerreiro, Zagadou and Bruun Larsen are fresh as well. The only ones on the roster in danger of being fatigued right now and who cannot be easily replaced are Hummels, Hakimi, Brandt and Hazard!

Bayern on the other hand can rotate a little on offense, but their defense has to push through...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Bayern plays one day later, my friend! In addition, the BVB has many rested players: Witsel, Delaney, Schulz, Sancho, Alcacer. Guys like Götze, Guerreiro, Zagadou and Bruun Larsen are fresh as well. The only ones on the roster in danger of being fatigued right now and who cannot be easily replaced are Hummels, Hakimi, Brandt and Hazard!

Bayern on the other hand can rotate a little on offense, but their defense has to push through...

Bayern will play a "practice" match on Wednesday where the results isn't important. BVB will play a must win match against a team, who are a master of defence. The roster doesn't exist in reality and I'm sure every important player will run out on Tuesday.

Btw will Reus play against Bayern because nobody knows how bad is his injury.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/11/04/dortmund-manager-favre-at-this-point-we-cant-make-a-decision-on-whether-reus-will-play-against-inter/ 

@psrquack wrote:

Bayern will play a "practice" match on Wednesday where the results isn't important. BVB will play a must win match against a team, who are a master of defence. The roster doesn't exist in reality and I'm sure every important player will run out on Tuesday.

Btw will Reus play against Bayern because nobody knows how bad is his injury.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/11/04/dortmund-manager-favre-at-this-point-we-cant-make-a-decision-on-whether-reus-will-play-against-inter/ 

:Laugh: There are no "practice matches" for Bayern in their current situation! This is not Football Manager 2003. :Laugh: But let's assume Bayern has an easier match, the BVB plays at home and is attacking in front of its own supporters, that's not bad at all! The weather is OK as well, let's go!

Reus missed the final practice session, so I'm sure he won't play for us! Maybe Favre puts him on the bench as a decoy or as a Hail Mary in case we're behind after 75 minutes. But I don't think, we'll see him against Bayern as well. Let him heal up and use the national team break as well. Don't forget, the team looked much better and more dangerous without Reus in the line-up.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

:laugh: There are no "practice matches" for Bayern in their current situation! This is not Football Manager 2003. :laugh:

Sorry, but it wasn't Football Manager in 2003. The game you are looking for is Championship Manager.🤣 Again: if you are playing must-win games in every week your mental fatigue will strike back sooner or later. For Bayern the wednesday game is a common UCL match, but for Dortmund is a do or die. You can get the best psychos and medical team but they have no chance if there aren't any "resting" games.

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

:laugh: There are no "practice matches" for Bayern in their current situation! This is not Football Manager 2003. :laugh:

Sorry, but it wasn't Football Manager in 2003. The game you are looking for is Championship Manager.🤣 Again: if you are playing must-win games in every week your mental fatigue will strike back sooner or later. For Bayern the wednesday game is a common UCL match, but for Dortmund is a do or die. You can get the best psychos and medical team but they have no chance if there aren't any "resting" games.

51WJW9R966L._SY445_

If you're losing 1-5 and your coach is getting fired and the CEO of Bayern demands two victories before the break, I'd say showing up with an ICC attitude is not the way to go...:laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

51WJW9R966L._SY445_

If you're losing 1-5 and your coach is getting fired and the CEO of Bayern demands two victories before the break, I'd say showing up with an ICC attitude is not the way to go...:laugh:

Oh, that was the german version of Total Club Manager. It seems it has more names like Jules Verne's In Search of the Castaways or Captain Grant's Children.

If Bayern wants to find a manager who grantes 2 wins after having less than 1 week practice with the team then they have to hire Superman. I don't think they will find a manager like this. Maybe Klose would try this impossible mission, because if he fails he can go back to youngsters,

Sané out for 3-4 months and Stambouli out 2 months. Even though this is a huge loss, as the two have been great together, it's not the worst position to get these injuries. Both Kabak and Nastasic are excellent players and once they've had some games together, I'm sure the defensive will be real solid again. Unfortunately, Nastasic is also struggling a bit at the moment, but he should be back for the game against Bremen and possibly even this weekend (seems unlikely though).

Düsseldorf at home, Bremen away and Union Berlin at home. Not the worst time for a new defense to get organized.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

EIoVXeIXUAAeP63

Reus, Hitz and Bruun Larsen not even on the bench.

Bürki

Hakimi-Akanji :Veryangry: Hummels- Schulz

Witsel-Weigl

Sancho-Brandt-Hazard

Götze

Delaney on the bench is surprising, however with Inter playing defensively, probably a good idea. Akanji is playing all the time. Brandt has a real chance to play himself into the lineup as our playmaker! I'm expecting Alcacer to come on in the 70th minute or so.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I'm expecting 1-1. This would be awesome for my SuperToTo. Btw WuDu, do you have a season ticket for UCL or BVB home games?

If so, I wouldn't be posting here right now, don't you think? :laugh:

Barca having serious issues with Sparta right now, good for the BVB, bad for my SuperToto!

@WuDu wrote:

If so, I wouldn't be posting here right now, don't you think? :laugh:

Barca having serious issues with Sparta right now, good for the BVB, bad for my SuperToto!

Let me inform you wireless internet connection and handys are already invented and we all know you can't live without this community..😏

Slavia already scored an offside goal so things could be go better.

@WuDu wrote:

Considering that I have bets on Praha @17.00 and Under1.5 @6.50 I'm sure that Barca will find the goal a couple of times during the last 15 minutes :annoyed:

• Like 1

AKANJI 😠😠😠😠

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

AKANJI 😠😠😠😠

...going on the ball Slikovni rezultat za drunk man gif"

@XY 

You have to photoshop a fly ball coming from above in there, then it would be perfect!

Double agent Akanji struck again. Apart from that, not a good game by the BVB and if Alcacer is able to walk, it's Paco-time now. 

@WuDu wrote:

@XY wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

AKANJI 😠😠😠😠

...going on the ball Slikovni rezultat za drunk man gif"

@XY 

You have to photoshop a fly ball coming from above in there, then it would be perfect!

Into his defence...there was some contact between Lautaro's left leg and Akani's right in a moment when ball was falling. :Wink:

• Like 2

giphy

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Great 2nd half by us, Hakimi is such a beast and he runs like a gazelle! :laugh: Alcacer is so important for us, comes in, first thing he does is steal a throw in from Inter and assisting Brandt on the 2-2. Witsel also with a surreal 2nd half.

Man of the match: Hakimi!

Good performance: Brandt, Sancho, Witsel, Alcacer, Schulz.

Double Agent of the match: Akanji. 😠😠😠😠

Next game against Bayern on Saturday!

• Like 3