Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

Btw what happened to the ref? I watched that muted.

Calf injury.

Frankfurt 3-1, Red Bull 7-0! :speechless:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Dortmund has no chance against Bayern, they said!

Cash out of your bet while you can, they said!

The BVB is going to have trouble qualifying for the EuroLeague, they said!

Kovacball will rule the league, they said!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I like how confident Dortmund fans are after beating a team who was also kocked out in the last game too and scored only 1 goal in the last 3 games. They dreaming about Meisterschaft when they already are 3 points behind. They think the beast might come from the south only. Oh well, they have already spent their hypothetical winnings and don't think about the possible sad days. This is the different between cool head bettor and hooded fan.

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

Dortmund has no chance against Bayern, they said!

Cash out of your bet while you can, they said!

The BVB is going to have trouble qualifying for the EuroLeague, they said!

Kovacball will rule the league, they said!

You're starting to sound a bit like me ;)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@psrquack wrote:

I like how confident Dortmund fans are after beating a team who was also kocked out in the last game too and scored only 1 goal in the last 3 games. They dreaming about Meisterschaft when they already are 3 points behind. They think the beast might come from the south only. Oh well, they have already spent their hypothetical winnings and don't think about the possible sad days. This is the different between cool head bettor and hooded fan.

giphyWhy so salty? :laugh:

Wolfsburg hasn't lost in the league before, we sent them home without Alcacer, Sancho, Reus, Witsel, Bürki and despite playing Manuel Akanji! :popeye:

Gladbach leads the league, but guess who beat them not once, but twice already this year?

I always said, let's wait until November 9th to judge the BVB! Bayern will be motivated, however they have to play UCL as well and they cannot rotate their defensive players anymore: Süle and Hernandez are injured. Boateng is suspended. Martinez is banged up. Pavard, Kimmich, Alaba have to play heavy minutes now while we are fresh!

Really hard league to predict matches/winner. When you finaly think you get some team figured out, they lose/win against odds. So even Schalke could win trophy as i think they win tomorrow and are back in the game (aka probly lose 5-0) 😛

But that is only good thing if it stays like this to end of season :)

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Now I understand you will act like Stubbe and put more money on a dead horse  and never do a cash out. Well, if you like red slips on your history then I will support you having it more.

Dead horse? Seriously? We lost ONE Bundesliga game this season. We lost once in the UCL on the road against Inter. That's it! So, if not for Bayern, who do you think is our true enemy? Red Bull? Before this 8:0 they have not won in 4 Bundesliga games! Gladbach? We've beaten them twice! Who has outperformed the BVB so much that you consider us a dead horse?

@Livertool 

Tomorrow, Schalke will lose or draw due to the post derby blues!

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Now I understand you will act like Stubbe and put more money on a dead horse  and never do a cash out. Well, if you like red slips on your history then I will support you having it more.

Dead horse? Seriously? We lost ONE Bundesliga game this season. We lost once in the UCL on the road against Inter. That's it! So, if not for Bayern, who do you think is our true enemy? Red Bull? Before this 8:0 they have not won in 4 Bundesliga games! Gladbach? We've beaten them twice! Who has outperformed the BVB so much that you consider us a dead horse?

Yeah, seriously. The quantity will beat you. There are too much teams with the same performance and you can't rule the necessary fortune being a champion. You said you lost once in UCL? I said you won once against the weekest rival. You said you beat Gladbach? I said they are still ahead with 3 points lead. You said RB isn't your rival? I said they scored more and received less goals. You can be second, but can't win this year.

@psrquack wrote:

Yeah, seriously. The quantity will beat you. There are too much teams with the same performance and you can't rule the necessary fortune being a champion. You said you lost once in UCL? I said you won once against the weekest rival. You said you beat Gladbach? I said they are still ahead with 3 points lead. You said RB isn't your rival? I said they scored more and received less goals. You can be second, but can't win this year.

Red Bull is 12:0 in the two games against Union and Mainz. They scored almost half of their goals against these two teams! I'd say this tilts the sample size a little...

Did you watch the UCL games from the BVB this season? You make it sound like we're weaseling through the group stage like Schalke did in 18/19. 🤣

A draw at home against Barca, where we completely controlled them and missed a penalty. Slavia, which drew in Milan, in a tough game on the road. The game against Inter was the only one where we played poorly. However Inter is neck and neck with Juve in Italy. With a win at home on Tuesday, we're half way through the group stage.

:laugh: The degenerates in Berlin are running wild! :laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

Red Bull is 12:0 in the two games against Union and Mainz. They scored almost half of their goals against these two teams! I'd say this tilts the sample size a little...

I wanted to be a gentleman and added the for/against goals as sample, but sadly you don't let me another chance. Union-BVB 3-1, Union-RB 0:4. Still think RB is not your rival?

I didn't watch all the BVB games, but if you were so good against Barcelona and you still can't find the net, then how do you think you deserve the next round? is your team so strong beating Barca in the away game without the injured key players? Also do you find your team strong enough beating Inter at least 2 goals difference? Ok, let's presume you did it. Are your team ready for the HU matches?  I think you put too much effort on good outcomes and can't calculate with reality.

Berliner Derby? Leave me hanging, I have already watched enough poor Bundesliga matches this season.

Gentleman @psrquack , you do realize that football teams are not transitively related, don't you? Otherwise:

Red Bull < Schalke, Schalke=BVB;----> BVB > Red Bull. q.e.d. :laugh: Then what?

Actually, I think we're playing better without Reus right now! 5 goals in the last 150 minutes without him in the lineup.

Let him cure his ankle, so we can start

Götze

Hazard-Brandt-Sancho

on Tuesday, with Alcacer getting 20-30 minutes as a sub. ❤️

We don't need to beat Inter with a 2 goal difference, a simple W would be enough in my opinion. 

Stambouli - who's been the most consistent this season and the 2nd best from Schalke imo - out with injury. Then Sane today - who's also been one of the strongest CB in the league. Nastasic also out with a small injury. McKennie as CB...

Not easy, but even considering the injuries this is a really bad game. The Sane injury seemed to shake the team a bit. Hopefully Wagner will wake the team up at HT :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Harit destroyed my projection...

Kovac is allowed to stay until we finish him off in 6 days! Reus is probably not starting against Inter, so I hope Brandt plays himself into the lineup as our playmaker!

Kovac has been fired! :laugh: My, my, my those were pretty nice odds.

Still it won't help Bayern against us, with all of their injuries.

@psrquack wrote:

I don't think this is good news for Bayern-haters. A new coach will bring new impulses to the team.

Lifelong assistant Flick? Is he bringing a witch-doctor with him? I think Bayern has a poorly assembled team right now: Not enough defenders, way too many central midfield guys, no depth at all and so on...And within this scenario, they're now missing Süle, Hernandez and Boateng in the back! The game on Saturday is the perfect chance to take the 3 points away from them and get one step closer to the title!

@psrquack wrote:

I think the 3 points away success depends on the UCL result. If you can't perform well, than you also can't beat Bayern.

No way, Jose!

Speaking of Jose, if you look at the past Bayern coaches over the last 20 years, I think there's a real chance for Mourinho to take over!

MedicalShimmeringKitten-max-1mb

Bayern hardly even considers coaches without experience and the last time they had to fire an inexperienced guy (Klinsmann in 2009 ), they replaced him with van Gaal. After the Kovac experiment went up in flames, I have trouble believing them signing someone like ten Hag or Adi Hütter...