Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Take the cash out, they said!

Take the loss and move on, they said!

Dortmund doesn't have a chance against Bayern and Schalke, they said!

Well, well, well, both Hernandez and Martinez had to be replaced due to injuries today! :wow: Since I'm not wishing harm on anybody (that hasn't deserved it), I hope they take good care of themselves and take a long rest to heal up again! Since Bayern already lost Süle for the season, they're now down to 2 (!!!!) healthy center backs (Boateng, Pavard) and practically have no one left to rotate at the other defensive positions anymore! November 9th can't come fast enough...:popeye:

What you say @psrquack? Now's the time to bet on our beloved BVB to get your Brexit money back...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You are making false hopes again, but it's up to you how to burn your money. I understand you as a fan can't have a clear picture about the performance of your team due to the emotional point of view, but there are too many warnings signs and all shows toward the cash out.

Favre can't find Akanji's position. The swiss guys rating was only 4,5 from 10 in the last BuLi match and had some sloppy moments (especially in the first half).

Your first goallie was injured.

Indiscipline also appeared.

You don't have neither the necessary luck nor the necessary chemistry being Champion. So no, I'm still offering you the cash out.

Don't worry about the Brexit bet. Texas in blue will cover my losses.😉

I placed a bet on Dortmund too (and also Lewa to be goalscorer @2.00 which is almost green already), and i dont worry about it at all, and actually it still looks a very good one. Big odds, long shot, thats never easy. Personally i made the bet because i believe that ~1.2 they offered on Bayern is ridiculous, so the value is right there in Dortmund. They couldnt handle the pressure last year, but (on paper) this season the youngsters have more experience, the roster is way deeper, and Bayern is still very vulnerable even tho they had two excellent last minute signings. And bad news coming from Munich too, they were unreliable defensively all autumn, and now they lost key players from the defense again... Anything can happen, but something is sure, Bayern is not the massive favourite. 

And again, you dont bet @5.00, because thats a surebet 😃

• Like 1

It'll be quiet in this thread on Saturday when BXB get humiliated in Gelsenkirchen! Saturday 15:30, most important game of the season. If Schalke should lose - against all expectations - it doesn't look great with the championship dream, but a win and we're very much in it to win it :)

Time to start decorating the house in royal blue colors.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@cris1285: I think you and WuDu make the same mistake. Everything would be bright and shiny if BVB would compete against Bayern only and both teams would have 8-6-2-0 record or so. But the fact is BVB won only half of their games what is currently harmless for being a champion. There are too many opponents and the chance be a winner with such a performance is almost impossible. I like you guys and checked the upcoming games again and I could be wrong, but I can see only 10% chance for the Championship. Inter/Schalke/Gladbach/Wolfsburg/Inter/Bayern/Barcelona is the fixture. No easy game will come so the last chance for the cash out without huge loss is today.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

It'll be quiet in this thread on Saturday when BXB get humiliated in Gelsenkirchen! Saturday 15:30, most important game of the season. If Schalke should lose - against all expectations - it doesn't look great with the championship dream, but a win and we're very much in it to win it :)

Time to start decorating the house in royal blue colors.

No community bet builder competition for that game?😏

@psrquack wrote:

You are making false hopes again, but it's up to you how to burn your money. I understand you as a fan can't have a clear picture about the performance of your team due to the emotional point of view, but there are too many warnings signs and all shows toward the cash out.

Favre can't find Akanji's position. The swiss guys rating was only 4,5 from 10 in the last BuLi match and had some sloppy moments (especially in the first half).

Your first goallie was injured.

Indiscipline also appeared.

You don't have neither the necessary luck nor the necessary chemistry being Champion. So no, I'm still offering you the cash out.

Don't worry about the Brexit bet. Texas in blue will cover my losses.😉

Bro? I'm pretty harsh with my opinion when it comes to the BVB, I'm not @Stubbe-Unibet...

There's a clear position for Akanji: Sitting on the bench serving sandwiches and cold drinks to the other guys! Once Favre realizes that as well, or gets his nude pictures back, we can focus on other aspects.

Bürki was injured, but it's nothing serious. Hitz is one of the better #2s in the league and I'm not losing sleep over him playing. Akanji is a whole 'nother story...

Sancho missed a day of work, that's nothing compared to the Auba/Dembele days! :speechless: He's a good kid and kids sometimes have stupid ideas.

Luck comes and luck goes. I think we were pretty lucky against Gladbach in the end. Chemistry wise? Again, it all depends: Reus, Brandt and Sancho could perform better. On the other hand, Hazard has been one of the top guys this season (check his assist stats), Hakimi is also an absolute weapon on offense. I hope today, Brandt shows us something playing the "10".

Also, @psrquack Gladbach is the only team in the league that won more than 50 % of their games and we've beaten them. @jerry is right here, it's a marathon, not a sprint, so you might criticize the BVB for being inconsistent, the fact of the matter is that Bayern and Red Bull have been inconsistent as well! And Bayern lost 3 defenders within 3 days...

Speaking of Mourinho: Sport-Bild is nothing but printed toilet paper! It lies around at my hairdresser's and I never bothered to read it. Mourinho is someone I  joked about here 3 weeks ago! These "journalists" want to sell and generate clicks so they simply look up big name coaches that are unemployed and try to set up a connection here. But that's just my humble opinion.

My opinion still stands: Let's take a look at the standings after the Bayern game.

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Good to see that you're already feeling the Ruhrderby spirit! Your war paint looks nice btw:

full

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You have to be kidding me!EHlLyc5XkAAYix9

Bürki

Akanji-Weigl-Hummels-Schulz

Delaney-Witsel

Hakimi-Brandt-Sancho

Hazard

Bring on Mourinho! I'm done with Favre! :Puking:

• Like 1

This game is putting me to sleep!

Not really much going on, however now it's time to make some changes! Akanji out, Hakimi to the right back position and Götze/Bruun Larsen/Guerreiro in. Having said that, I'm already looking forward to Favre making his first change in the 70th minute or so! :puking:

@WuDu wrote:

I'm already looking forward to Favre making his first change in the 70th minute or so! :puking:

65th minute and he's bringing on Dahoud! 😠

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

I'm already looking forward to Favre making his first change in the 70th minute or so! :puking:

65th minute and he's bringing on Dahoud! 😠

Changed my focus to Salzburg-Napoli, but what i have watched in the second half BVB could easily took a lead, becasue Inter did nothing.

Deserving result in the end. The BVB for 74 minutes played without a striker.

giphy

Once Bruun Larsen came in for Akanji, as I suggested during half-time, we had some chances! I would like to see him vs the smurfs if Alcacer/Götze aren't ready!

A beast like Haaland would be nice to have up front, but I guess this train has left the station...

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

#hardcore #domination #HD

Are you sure, you're posting in the right forum? :laugh:

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

Dortmund is currently on 3rd position. Well, Europa League is coming if they couldn't win against Inter next round.

Against Inter at home, a win seems to be mandatory. Too bad they scored the 2nd goal, so winning the direct comparison is getting really, really tough now! Hopefully we're getting back Alcacer in addition to Reus, then things look a lot different in two weeks!

Up next is the Ruhrderby, so let's get ready with the respective team anthems:

The BVB anthem:

:Heart:

The Schalke 04 anthem: