Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Total payout if Schalke win the league is currently at € 18,045 with a stake of € 55. Think this is it and I won't place further bets on this outcome - would have to create additional accounts because of the limits (the bet at the top was limited to € 10 with no option to get more approved and the one from today had to be sent for manual approval with just € 5.5 pre-approved).

betclic.PNG.4a66e2be5bb6f22ead736ab0f91a08d5.PNGLeovegas.PNG.6d6f2ee1e08b0e05407f33d70720b41e.PNGred.PNG.f23208cfcccb929a10c68058befb43c4.PNG

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

Kind of odd that majority Going with Dortmund in supertoto. Not saying that they wouldn't win it but if you look at table, odds and @WuDu  dissing Dortmund's playing there is not much sense to pick odds of 1.6 for away win. Unless you are going for JP :D

👍

If you look at it from a neutral perspective, there's absolutely no value betting on the BVB here! But Supertoto wise, betting on Freiburg is also not a good idea, so Heja BVB! :cash1:

Sancho is starting on the bench, hopefully he comes in and destroys Freiburg! Akanji and Reus continue to play, these guys must have videotape of Favre doing naughty things. NO other explanation anymore!

@Stubbe-Unibet 

tenor

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Not looking good for the SCP so far.

BVB leading, however this game is far from being over! We need to score the 2nd goal ASAP! How Reus is playing like that week after week is beyond me...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

😠😠😠😠

Hoffenheim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Mourinho time!

If the smurfs win today, they're top of the league with 2 points ahead!

• Like 1

@psrquack 

Paderborn missed a penalty close to the end...

Akanji and Reus again! 😠

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

betclic.PNG.409c139e170ebdca4a0584a32f61dcef.PNGLeovegas.PNG.7b461c3997fee6b5c7a109708475039b.PNGred.PNG.7277318cf4f844e78e16ae04e2941827.PNG

giphy

• Like 2

If the smurfs and Gladbach win today/tomorrow, they're #1 and #2 in the league! Guess, against whom we're playing the next two games?

👍

• Like 1

The smurfs are really climbing up the standings...:speechless:

giphy

Good, more pressure on the BVB to make some changes and even sweeter when we beat you up in 3 weeks!

• Like 2

Of course, the smurfs have to destroy my supertoto chances...

Shame for that late goal :dissatisfied: Thou Schalke was pretty lucky to get lead and when they finally did, really bad finishing not to make it 2-0, sure had chances for it. Nubel was great but is that Sane best you they got? Great suicide tackle in the middle of field and already booked :laugh:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Of course, the smurfs have to destroy my supertoto chances...

Have you asked your sister about the results?

System is still working, I'm in solid profit this week! #UniteBehindTheScience

However a lot of luckboxing members profiting off late draws will make it impossible to reach the prize money.

buli.thumb.PNG.791810c6361791af0e48e42198649206.PNG

The top-5 all with 14 points, haven't seen that before! 11 goals against us and Akanji leading the roster in minutes played! 😠😠:puking:

@Livertool 

Sane is a weird defensive player, the only thing he is good for are offensive headers...:laugh:

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Sane is a monster 1 on 1. Just check his duels won. He's indeed very awkward at times and does some strange stuff :D

Our monsters are bigger than yours:

Vw6aZPI.jpg

Hopefully, he finally moves back in the starting lineup after the national team break!

• Like 1