Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@WuDu wrote:

The BVB today without Hummels, however Balerdi and Morey are making it onto the roster for the first time! I'm really curious if Götze starts for Alcacer! This is a must win for us, especially since Bayern will probably score a lot of goals later today...

Finally! But Favre must be high on crack!

EFj8UFNW4AAvV0l

Weigl instead of Zagadou? What is Dahoud doing in midfield? I hope Paco comes in to score for my fantasy team!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Nice and interesting game. If Werder could score another one before break then it would be more interesting.

Yeah, nice summer football in the fall! Not one player really standing out, not one really making my blood boil! Best one was probably Götze!

Dahoud with a solid game so far. Cannot believe I'm saying that...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Yeah, nice summer football in the fall! Not one player really standing out, not one really making my blood boil! Best one was probably Götze!

Dahoud with a solid game so far. Cannot believe I'm saying that...

Your expectations are too high. As I mentioned previously they are in the beginning of very stressful and hard series. They spare the energy when whey can. Still think this is a nice game.

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Later Inter, Schalke, Gladbach. If Schalke will win against RB next weeek, then you will fight for UCL places this season, if not RB will still have the +3 advantage. Paderborn is not a rival for BM so I don't know how could BVB's odds decrease in the next weeks.

:laugh: Schalke won against Mainz, Hertha and Paderborn! Let's be realistic here! I'm more concerned about Red Bull! Bayern is raping my SCP next week :teardrop: so they'll keep on winning, it would be nice if we could at least close up to the cans a little bit!

They said you don't change a horse in the middle of the race.

They said be realistic.

They said they don't know from where I have the smurf praising.

They said it. Now Dortmund is 3 points away from Bayern, couldn't win again and isn't on any of UCL places.

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibetafter this kind of Saturday right now:

Kotze_schalker

That was a must win game for us: Only 3 wins out of 6 games is not enough, given the opponents. Again, we're getting 2 goals against us. Again, we're getting another goal after a corner! Maybe it's time to think about Kohfeldt for next year. Two goals early in halftime 1 AND 2 is not acceptable!

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

Again, we're getting 2 goals against us. Again, we're getting another goal after a corner! Maybe it's time to think about Kohfeldt for next year. Two goals early in halftime 1 AND 2 is not acceptable!

Hopefully game still under construction. Lot of similarities with Klopp's game plan earlier. But then he changed little bit and now it is more about winning matches with allowing less goals than opponent, rather scoring more. Matches became more boring but results count :)

• Like 1

2:2 against Frankfurt, 2:2 against Werder! I'm aging in dog years during every gameday! That's too much!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bd9185443bee367d7c0c3345e1b0b19c8576a963&rid=giphy

@Livertool wrote:

Hopefully game still under construction. Lot of similarities with Klopp's game plan earlier. But then he changed little bit and now it is more about winning matches with allowing less goals than opponent, rather scoring more. Matches became more boring but results count :)

I'm really getting the feeling, we need a great coach (which Favre is) but with a little bit of :Heart::Hearts::Heart: in him!

klopp-rage

The players need to be burning once they step on the pitch! I don't see that right now. Kloppo is busy with Pool, Nagelsmann is at Red Bull, but I really believe Kohfeldt could be a coach for us in case Favre doesn't turn that ship around now!

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

2:2 against Frankfurt, 2:2 against Werder! I'm aging in dog years during every gameday! That's too much!

At least we have a great tip for next week's SuperToTo.😛

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d60053861cc9adabf947a87a2a308f6bd6bbf680&rid=giphy

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

There will probably still be odds +125 on them to win the title after this round, so might put some more on the boys from Gelsenkirchen. Will probably aim for the potential total win to be 20k

tenor

Unibet must pay very well after you were looking at the prospect of having to sell your bum after S04-Bayern earlier this season...:Laugh:

Every sane person would now plan on when to cashout and come out of a drunken bet with a little profit, but not you, sir! You're about to double down and I salute you for that!

tenor

• Like 1

Betsson/Betsafe with odds 401! 401! Let's make the competitor go bankrupt. Last time I placed a bet with them was Auba to be top goalscorer at odds 9.5, and think it's the only bet I've ever placed with them, so let's keep the 100 % winning record.
Win of € 20k here we come :D

Winner.PNG.f34caa6c0eaa36469d09fd95be2edd56.PNG

Even Wolfsburg with lower odds 🤣

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Overview of bets placed so far:
€ 15 at 401 before the season started
€ 10 at 201 a few days ago
€ 10 at 400 just now
For the first two I didn't even bother checking where I could get the best odds.
Just put another € 10 at 400. Wanted to put 50, but was limited to just 10.... Gonna place the remaining 40 (or however much they'll approve) with another site later today :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Overview of bets placed so far:

€ 10 at 401 before the season started

€ 10 at 201 a few days ago

For both of the above I didn't even bother checking where I could get the best odds.

Just put another € 10 at 400. Wanted to put 50, but was limited to just 10.... Gonna place the remaining 40 (or however much they'll approve) with another site later today :)

Can't you ask for special odds at Unibet?🤣

To be honest I don't follow the Bundesliga that closely but I'll be behind you all the way. Leicester City did it a few years ago in the premier league when no-one, not even their own supporters were really convinced they could do it, so best of luck in what could be a very exciting run. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack wrote:

I also cheer for this bet, but I think Schalke is currently weaker than Leicester was and Bayern is in good form, so UCL place for them after the almost relegation season would be great.

Leicester won with 81 points so that was pretty bad season for other teams which don't seem to be the case in bl. 

But great odds and if you are nutty to make that bet, why not. If they won RB away, i don't see why they couldn't win following games when you look the results. Even Dortmund is doable if they continue with that defending 😏 If only there were guaranteed cash out button after each round, i would jump in to that wagon :laugh:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

If only there were guaranteed cash out button after each round, i would jump in to that wagon :laugh:

Köln, Hoffenheim, Dortmund. No value jumping in right now imo.

Bayern: Hoffenheim, Augsburg, Union Berlin- that should be 9 points for Bayern. Schalke can't take the lead and decrease the odds.

• Like 2