Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What a crappy game by the BVB, these away games make me age in dog years! Completely not needed to draw like that!

Cash out strongly recommended.

RegalCharmingBass-size_restricted

In it to win it! Good spot for a cash out would be after a win against Bayern e.g.

Well, I repeat it: cash out strongly recommended.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7493967/Borussia-Dortmund-star-Marco-Reus-delivers-furious-interview-Frankfurt-draw.html

@psrquack wrote:

Well, I repeat it: cash out strongly recommended.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7493967/Borussia-Dortmund-star-Marco-Reus-delivers-furious-interview-Frankfurt-draw.html

Big nothingburger here! What is Reus supposed to say? "We lost a game we should have won, but now I'm having fun with hookers and blow in da club?"

Like I said before, it would be nice for Favre to rotate a little bit more to keep the pressure up, especially against weaker opponents. He should have started Götze for Alcacer, Akanji is long overdue, Reus definitely needs a break, Brandt shouldn't play on the wings and so on.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Nah @psrquack, i strongly recommend never do cashout unless you have a minimal profit. Bad, bad habit to leave money at the betting sites. I think its better to trust in the first thought and original idea. 

Dortmund is 5.5 now, not much has changed (i took them at 5.00). They had a terrible game (not surprising from a quite young team), and an unlucky one in Frankfurt. Ok, they left 2 points at Eintracht, but its not a shame after a tough match vs Barca. Otherwise they are looking great IMO.

Im not worried about Bayern humiliating timid teams here and there, even if they got stronger a bit w Perisic and Coutinho. 

Im much more worried about Rb Leipzig, and feel quite stupid why i didnt take them before the season. Maybe they are ready to get there. They are priced at 9.00 now, i think it was 10.00+ a few weeks earlier. What a mistake... 

• Like 1

@cris1285: I think it's time for cash out due to the recent form of BVB (rumours about the  menthal strenght of the team), a very hard fixture and a very well balanced rivals (RB and BM). So I'm not speaking about minimal profit, I'm speaking about stop loss. He bought it on 5, now 5,5 and another unlucky game will drop it to deeper. Maybe I'm wrong but currently I don't see any value on Dortmund's championship bet.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@cris1285: I think it's time for cash out due to the recent form of BVB (rumours about the  menthal strenght of the team), a very hard fixture and a very well balanced rivals (RB and BM). So I'm not speaking about minimal profit, I'm speaking about stop loss. He bought it on 5, now 5,5 and another unlucky game will drop it to deeper. Maybe I'm wrong but currently I don't see any value on Dortmund's championship bet.

I get your point, but i think its dumb to use cash out unless you have profit. I dont understand why people do it (and crying after: why i didnt trust in xxx?). Imagine you put 100e on Dortmund, you take out 75e about a month later. Dortmund wins the title. You are in ruins, arent you?  Cash out is there to save or realize the profit, not to loose money after an unlucky game. Especially when its a long term bet. *you dont usually leave a 9 months plan after a month, unless there is a significant problem.

Their recent form is not bad at all. I dont think Bayern can scare anyone, just because they beat the Koln, Schalke, Mainz trio. That 5.5 is still value IMO (however, Leipzig`s chances maybe better than their odds). If you take Dortmund at 5.5 in the next 5 years, im pretty sure you can get profit. 

• Like 2

@cris1285 wrote:

I understand what you wrote and it makes sense, especially about the natur of long term bets, but I'm still standing with the cash out option. 75 isn't so bad when you have many options to win it back(you need to find a green 1,33 odds) and if Dortmund will be in a good form then you also can bet on a single match and realize almost the same profit as if you would stay in your bet (for example a match against BM or RB the odds for BVB win would be higher than 5 and if you play it in acca then you would get the championship odds-WuDu bought it on 5x). Not Bayern's recent performance is scary but the questionable mental strenght, the already 3 points difference and the upcoming Ruhr-Derby against the this year surprizingly good Schalke. Too much pressure for BVB, but I'm ready putting my 2 cents elsewhere.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

I understand what you wrote and it makes sense, especially about the natur of long term bets, but I'm still standing with the cash out option. 75 isn't so bad when you have many options to win it back(you need to find a green 1,33 odds) and if Dortmund will be in a good form then you also can bet on a single match and realize almost the same profit as if you would stay in your bet (for example a match against BM or RB the odds for BVB win would be higher than 5 and if you play it in acca then you would get the championship odds-WuDu bought it on 5x). Not Bayern's recent performance is scary but the questionable mental strenght, the already 3 points difference and the upcoming Ruhr-Derby against the this year surprizingly good Schalke. Too much pressure for BVB, but I'm ready putting my 2 cents elsewhere.

Even the ducks can think differently, huh 🤣

Thats not too logical to bet on Dortmund against the rivals (instead of the long term bet). Even with 4 draws there they can be champions and i can loose 4 bets, however, i knew from the beginning Dortmund is the real deal. How stupid i would feel, right? 

It isnt like a long term bet in tennis. There you grab a guy, and take him until the final. Here your team can loose several times (and you too), but still can win the title. Im lazy to check, but i doubt it would have been profitable betting on Bayern win every single gameday last season.

I read about this mental strenght thing, but i think its rather the lack of experience. They showed enough mental strenght to me in the SuperCup. Pure clickbait. 

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

Thats not too logical to bet on Dortmund against the rivals (instead of the long term bet). Even with 4 draws there they can be champions and i can loose 4 bets, however, i knew from the beginning Dortmund is the real deal. How stupid i would feel, right? 

The 4 draws would be good in general, but currently BVB has 3 points handycap, so they should win a game against Bayern in November (November Nine-some WSOP reminiscence) otherwise the odds will radically increase and you couldn't sell it without a huge loss and they won't find the right path to championship and RB could build a huge advantage too. So if you want to keep your bet alive that match should be finished with away win. I agree with other parts.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I agree with @cris1285 here, you don't change your horse in the middle of a race! Yes, there are some issues with the team, but nothing that cannot be fixed! Did Barca even have a shot on goal against us last week? How did we take care of Leverkusen?

I don't know whether you're actually watching the BVB games, however yesterday, we were the better team, we simply didn't close it out.

Also what I find funny is that you consider RB and Bayern well balanced? Bayern is well balanced? Because they beat up Köln at home? Leipzig? They have a great start, however the team is young and without any experience. The coach is great but has not won anything so far. Last year, we beat them twice...

Also, where is all the love for the smurfs suddenly coming from? They won against Hertha and Mainz at home and beat the SCP here. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I think the earliest we can make an assessment about Dortmund is after the Bayern game on November 9th. If Bayern sends us home 5-0, yep, then we're in trouble!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

The 4 draws would be good in general, but currently BVB has 3 points handycap, so they should win a game against Bayern in November (November Nine-some WSOP reminiscence) otherwise the odds will radically increase and you couldn't sell it without a huge loss and they won't find the right path to championship and RB could build a huge advantage too. So if you want to keep your bet alive that match should be finished with away win. I agree with other parts.

True, but who knows, Bayern can loose points too. 

Offtopic:

I cant agree to cash out less (with a very few exceptions). Thats a terrible habit, if you use to do it, forget it. Betsites implemented it to make you loose your winning bet. I saw many times guys saving the last cents with cash out, than crying because things turned around as expected a few hours/weeks/months ago. If you bet, you should be confident about what you bet (because you thought it through, right), and dont panic when things dont start good. E.g. if i bet against Siniakova, and she leads 6-0, 5-0 40-0, there is no problem, because i count on her to fold like a cheap tent as always (if you know what i mean). 🤣

Back to topic: right now Dortmund is still a competent team, makes no sense to sell the bet unless Reus, Sancho, Hakimi and Witsel all get injured for the rest of the year. 😃

• Like 1

@WuDu: well, it's your money, but after the possible defeat against BM the bet will lose althe potential value. Do you think you will beat S04 easily? It may happen, but BVB will be in the middle of flip matches and they will need every mental and psychical energy and to be honest playing against S04 costs more energy-even if they play on the same niveau like relegation nominated teams-like playing against Köln.

@cris1285: off: I can imagine reading the crybabies taunts about their loss is very frustrating (maybe that's the reason I don't follow betting forums), but I usually use cash out to earn some value when the chanceof the outcomes are clearly equal. Maybe this is bad attitude, but let me tell an example. Stosur played against Anisimova today. I bought Stosur to win when the odds were around 4 in the middle of second set  after Anisimova has won the first set. Stosur won the second set and made a break at 2-1 in the third set too but she lost her next service game. I should have made a cash out at this point, but I didn't do that and Anisimova had break ball in the next Stosur's service game too. I made a cash out in loss, because the whole dynamics of the match has changed and I made a wrong decision not to sell it earlier. So I made a stop loss and pushed the button. on

If that injury will happen the bet won't have the same value like today, but I understand what do you want to say.😃

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@psrquack Stosur had a chance to come back tho 🆒 

Meaning the breakball at 3-5? I don't think so. She had so fragile service games in the endgame (last 4) that even if she could make it Anisimova could have time during the pause to find back to right path and we all know service game especially in women tennis is very breakable.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu: well, it's your money, but after the possible defeat against BM the bet will lose althe potential value. Do you think you will beat S04 easily? It may happen, but BVB will be in the middle of flip matches and they will need every mental and psychical energy and to be honest playing against S04 costs more energy-even if they play on the same niveau like relegation nominated teams-like playing against Köln.

Are we playing at Schalke this time? Away games are never easy for us! However, our roster is big enough and we can replace anybody except Witsel for a game or two. Sancho would be difficult as well, but despite having great stats this year, he hasn't shown that much so far.

My point is, with such a big roster, playing twice a week shouldn't be a problem! The smurfs would kill for having Bruun Larsen, Zagadou, Weigl or Brandt in their starting lineup!

The smurfs are currently leading 2-0 in Leipzig! :speechless:

Bayern in Paderborn, I'm sitting out, this could get ugly, I'll read about that in the newspaper on Monday. :laugh:

The BVB today without Hummels, however Balerdi and Morey are making it onto the roster for the first time! I'm really curious if Götze starts for Alcacer! This is a must win for us, especially since Bayern will probably score a lot of goals later today...

Poor Paderborn. It seems they are the weakest link this year. Receiving 15 goals in 6 games doesn't look good for the future. I watched the game against Hertha and what they acted before the first Berliner goal wasn't enough even in Bundesliga2. Well, I predict no more than 5 wins this season for them.

Watching the SCP now! We're coming....

Even Matondo scored now for the smurfs! :speechless:

Edit: Lewa...😠

• Like 1

Good game by the SCP, we can build on that. @Stubbe-Unibet currently in a coma from alcohol overdose! Let's see who plays for the BVB!

• Like 2