Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, before you ask here and start begging me by PM as well; no, I will not sell you a share of my bet on Schalke to win the Bundesliga ;)

Next week it's Mainz, which should be another easy 3 points and max confidence for the game against Leipzig.

It's been years since I've seen Schalke play like this #teamwagner

Thanks bro, I'm covered in that regard:

bvb.PNG.c65ae6ebe1fcf095daba15a619d5b46b.PNG

Turned off the game after Harit's 3-1, not a good game at all by both teams, so I assumed you followed on flashscore? :laugh:

Next week it's Hertha-SCP! What a showdown...:speechless:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Watched all 90 minutes and it was a great game by the gods from Gelsenkirchen. It wasn't super effective in front of goal, but creating so many chances that you should score 10 goals, that hasn't happened for a looong time. The high pressing worked great and we were completely dominating the game for 80 minutes.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Watched all 90 minutes and it was a great game by the gods from Gelsenkirchen. It wasn't super effective in front of goal, but creating so many chances that you should score 10 goals, that hasn't happened for a looong time. The high pressing worked great and we were completely dominating the game for 80 minutes.

Your opponent was still Paderborn who played poorly, in my opinion. Stark contrast in comparison to how they played in Wolfsburg 2 weeks ago. At least you were having a good time, I'm looking ahead to BVB-Barca in two days! What are you doing on Tuesday and Wednesday? Going to bed early? Cleaning up your appartment? :atisfied:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Your opponent was still Paderborn who played poorly, in my opinion. Stark contrast in comparison to how they played in Wolfsburg 2 weeks ago. At least you were having a good time, I'm looking ahead to BVB-Barca in two days! What are you doing on Tuesday and Wednesday? Going to bed early? Cleaning up your appartment? :atisfied:

Yes, Paderborn were horrible, but scoring 5 goals away in the Bundesliga (and creating chances for at least 10), that doesn't happen often :)

BVB and Barca... The team I hate the most vs the team I hate the most in Spain. Likely not watching that one.....

I'll probably be productive instead and dream about another 5 goals against Mainz :D

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Bundesliga odds are back up again, like every Monday.

Hertha to be relegated at 10, BVB to be champions at 4. Covic and Schmidt now the favorites to be fired first at 4.

Still don't see how that Hertha bet to be relegated had any value, what were the odds before?

I don't think Covic will be fired first. Hertha doesn't like spending money and that action would cost a lot.

https://www.kicker.de/757960/artikel/preetz_staerkt_covic_wir_bleiben_ruhig_

https://bulinews.com/news/3435/michael-preetz-remains-calm-despite-herthas-poor-start-to-the-season

I don't know what were the odds for relegation, the idea was -after I looked the fixtures and the new squad to bet on the relegation and sell it around now or game day later with some profit.

Btw Dortmund to win a cup for 6.00? I think would be also good for some long term cash out bet if they will have a good fixture.

@psrquack wrote:

I don't think Covic will be fired first. Hertha doesn't like spending money and that action would cost a lot.

https://www.kicker.de/757960/artikel/preetz_staerkt_covic_wir_bleiben_ruhig_

https://bulinews.com/news/3435/michael-preetz-remains-calm-despite-herthas-poor-start-to-the-season

I don't know what were the odds for relegation, the idea was -after I looked the fixtures and the new squad to bet on the relegation and sell it around now or game day later with some profit.

Btw Dortmund to win a cup for 6.00? I think would be also good for some long term cash out bet if they will have a good fixture.

I think you wanted to sell after MD 6, which a) means you need to have the cash out button available and b) you're getting juiced by Unibet again. Having said that, if Hertha continues to disappoint, Covic is in real danger:

1. No previous pro experience as a coach
  2. Added pressure due to the new investor
  3. Middle of the road coach Dardai is still on the payroll, so he could easily come back to stabilize the team.
  4. Other "big name" coaches are on the market (Tedesco, Labbadia,) plus a lot of other guys with some kind of name recognition (Keller, Anfang, Breitenreiter, Weinzierl...). :Laugh: I just realized, most of them had their career destroyed by the Smurf meat grinder... :Laugh:

Let's see what Paderborn can do, actually the only bad game we had was the one against the smurfs, the others were OK.

Cup betting is retarded! It's like betting on the assist leader, anything can happen. Last year we were eliminated by Bremen because we had to start our 4th division goalie who made 2 terrible mistakes...

@WuDu wrote:

I think you wanted to sell after MD 6, which a) means you need to have the cash out button available and b) you're getting juiced by Unibet again.

True, it's a problem, but not Unibet is the only bookie who offers outcomes bets for this. It's my fault not testing my theory before writing it down. If there isn't really no cash out button available I would sell some shares to Stubbe to decrease the risk.🤣  Btw do you have cash out button by your Dortmund bet?

@WuDu wrote:

. Having said that, if Hertha continues to disappoint, Covic is in real danger:

1. No previous pro experience as a coach
  2. Added pressure due to the new investor
  3. Middle of the road coach Dardai is still on the payroll, so he could easily come back to stabilize the team.
  4. Other "big name" coaches are on the market (Tedesco, Labbadia,) plus a lot of other guys with some kind of name recognition (Keller, Anfang, Breitenreiter, Weinzierl...). :laugh: I just realized, most of them had their career destroyed by the Smurf meat grinder... :laugh:

Completely disagree.

Guardiola also didn't have any and currently Hertha's way is trusting non experinced coaches which means being rookie is an advantage (because your salary isn't enormous) not a con.

The pressure was always great at Hertha. When the team finished in EL place they were expectations about CL places so they want the success but don't want to pay the price (experienced coach, better players). It seems they want to follow the way of Kaiserslautern.

He won't return. "Currently I don't have the feeling being a head coach again."

Yep, and that relationship they have to Preetz? Covic is the prototype of Hertha's trainer-school so won't let him go for someone who isn't a member of the family.

@psrquack wrote:

Completely disagree.

Guardiola also didn't have any and currently Hertha's way is trusting non experinced coaches which means being rookie is an advantage (because your salary isn't enormous) not a con.

The pressure was always great at Hertha. When the team finished in EL place they were expectations about CL places so they want the success but don't want to pay the price (experienced coach, better players). It seems they want to follow the way of Kaiserslautern.

He won't return. "Currently I don't have the feeling being a head coach again."

Yep, and that relationship they have to Preetz? Covic is the prototype of Hertha's trainer-school so won't let him go for someone who isn't a member of the family.

I already posted it before, the cash out was 27,xx Euro or so after MD 2.

Thierry Henry also had no coaching experience, how did that little experiment work out for Monaco?

Hertha has a coaching school? One Dardai doesn't establish a "school". Their last great coach was Favre. Hertha has a lot of issues, but since Berlin is an absolute trash hole, I'm not surprised! Hertha was always a club without identity and strategy. Similar to S04, they also profited a lot from their youth teams.

Marius Wolf was picked up by Hertha at the deadline, he earns 5 M Euro a year. Lukebakio also is not playing for peanuts. So I don't think that money is an issue now.

Of course, Dardai doesn't say that he wants to coach again. What else is he supposed to say? My point is, that if Covic keeps losing games, they could reactivate Dardai for the rest of the season. After that they can still pick up another head coach for the 20/21 season.

@WuDu wrote:

Thierry Henry also had no coaching experience, how did that little experiment work out for Monaco?

Worse than Dortmund's experiment with Sammer.🤣 I don't get it why this argument is so important. Many talented ex players are good coaches and many not. That shouldn't be a matter.

@WuDu wrote:

Of course, Dardai doesn't say that he wants to coach again. What else is he supposed to say?

Nope, he said he felt yourself tired during the preseason and told to Preetz he needs a break in autumn. Now he has plenty of energy but don't want to return, and this is my opinion, because he wants another task, like Leverkusen for example, and don't want to return to Hertha and I still don't see any reason why they want him back. But back to original question, I don't think Covic will be fired before winter break even if Hertha will be at relegation's place so betting on Covic will be fired first seems a big no-no for me, but it's your money and your way to waste it if you want.

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Worse than Dortmund's experiment with Sammer.🤣 I don't get it why this argument is so important. Many talented ex players are good coaches and many not. That shouldn't be a matter.

@WuDu wrote:

Of course, Dardai doesn't say that he wants to coach again. What else is he supposed to say?

Nope, he said he felt yourself tired during the preseason and told to Preetz he needs a break in autumn. Now he has plenty of energy but don't want to return, and this is my opinion, because he wants another task, like Leverkusen for example, and don't want to return to Hertha and I still don't see any reason why they want him back. But back to original question, I don't think Covic will be fired before winter break even if Hertha will be at relegation's place so betting on Covic will be fired first seems a big no-no for me, but it's your money and your way to waste it if you want.

I'm still waking up at night thinking about Stefan Effenberg's time in Paderborn! :laugh:

I'm not saying that I'll put money on Covic's head, in case I finally win something in the Supertoto competition, I have other bets in mind! My point was that it's not outlandish to assume that he'll get the axe in case Hertha's performance doesn't pick up. Hertha's goal before the season started was to get into the EuroLeague. Good luck with that. The only way this investment pays off is if the club manages to use that extra money to increase its value quickly.

In addition to that, there are quite a few alternatives available on the market, e.g. I even forgot to list Roger Schmidt.

• Like 1

What a crappy game by the BVB, these away games make me age in dog years! Completely not needed to draw like that!

Hummels is potentially injured and Reus thinks he's our PR person instead of our playmaker. Alcacer with a bad game and he should have been subbed out before the game by Lucien "No Need to Rotate" Favre. Sancho with another lackluster performance that got saved by a goal/assist/drawn penalty by him.

Next week, we're playing the late Saturday game against what's left of Bremen at home, so I'm expecting some rotation and a clear W. Götze deserves a chance to start now!

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

What a crappy game by the BVB, these away games make me age in dog years! Completely not needed to draw like that!

Cash out strongly recommended.

RegalCharmingBass-size_restricted

In it to win it! Good spot for a cash out would be after a win against Bayern e.g.

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Cash out strongly recommended.

RegalCharmingBass-size_restricted

In it to win it! Good spot for a cash out would be after a win against Bayern e.g.

What won't happen this autumn if they continue giving away lead like today, but it's your money.

@psrquack 

One game at a time! First it's Werder at home, then Slavia Prague in the UCL and the next tough test comes in two weeks in Freiburg! The potential was there today, however I truely believe that some players need to sit now to regain some much needed focus!

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

One game at a time! First it's Werder at home, then Slavia Prague in the UCL and the next tough test comes in two weeks in Freiburg! The potential was there today, however I truely believe that some players need to sit now to regain some much needed focus!

Later Inter, Schalke, Gladbach. If Schalke will win against RB next weeek, then you will fight for UCL places this season, if not RB will still have the +3 advantage. Paderborn is not a rival for BM so I don't know how could BVB's odds decrease in the next weeks.

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack 

Later Inter, Schalke, Gladbach. If Schalke will win against RB next weeek, then you will fight for UCL places this season, if not RB will still have the +3 advantage. Paderborn is not a rival for BM so I don't know how could BVB's odds decrease in the next weeks.

:laugh: Schalke won against Mainz, Hertha and Paderborn! Let's be realistic here! I'm more concerned about Red Bull! Bayern is raping my SCP next week :teardrop: so they'll keep on winning, it would be nice if we could at least close up to the cans a little bit!

I think from October 17th until November 9th, we're having the tough stretch with Gladbach, Wolfsburg, the smurfs and Bayern! We'll see. Drawing in Frankfurt is not the end of the world, it just was totally unnecessary!

Red Bull is doing that very well so far, plus they also have a deep roster! This week Upamecano returned to the line-up. That's why it would be nie of the smurfs could do something here...

• Like 1