Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Guess I have to work really hard the next months 🤣
Was so drunk I fell asleep before the match and woke up in the 85th minute. Mixed feelings.... Never happened before with a Schalke game.... The only way to deal with the torture of being a schalke fan I guess :(

We're happy to ignore his past and take Delanye 

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

ECwTzI9WkAA17nF

Actually, Schalke wasn't that bad today. I mean, VAR slept through two penalties for them, the penalty for Bayern was questionable, McKennie made a stupid foul to give Lewa the free kick that lead to the 2-0 and so on and so on.

Having said that, S04 has no offense at all, no wonder if you waste your funds on Raman, Matondo, Bentaleb, Konoplyanka and the like. Burgstaller missing the wide open goal was brutal but Raman took the cake today with 0 shots/assists, 15 touches, missing half of his passes and winning a grand total of 12 % of his duels! :Laugh:

Forget about Delaney, you should hope for Bruun Larsen...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

In case you guys are interested, I can currently cash out my BVB bet for 27,xx Euro at the competition!

Yeah sure...

Bring it!giphy

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Week 3 is about to start soon with the Unibet Bowl between Gladbach and Red Bull. Tomorrow, the BVB plays against Union and is missing Witsel and Hazard. Guerreiro travelled with the team, however whether he really plays is up in the air due to the transfer deadline on Monday. Really, really tough to say who starts the game: Brandt is about to start sooner than later and might be an option on the left wing for Hazard. Weigl didn't play well against Köln, however due to Witsel's injury, he might be staying in the line-up, potentially teaming up with Delaney.

Favre is not the one to make too many changes, so Hakimi might stay on the bench and come in as the first sub. Either for one of our wingers if we're ahead or for one of our wing backs if we need more firepower.

After this week, the league takes a break and the BVB returns in two weeks to play at home against Leverkusen and Barca! Would be nice to have Witsel back by then...

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Smurfs lead 2-0 yet still haven't made a single goal 🤣

Typical smurf-style! 🤣

Bayern doing something for the goal difference again and Paderborn is holding a draw in Wolfsburg! The Black Mamba also with an assist! If he keeps playing like that, he'll play in Smurf village next year... 

• Like 1

Wolfsburg was wild in the end!EDTvyf2XYAEOWhU

Schulz, Hazard and Witsel ----> OUT.

Hakimi, Brandt and Delaney---> IN.

Expected moves, I should have picked up Hakimi for the Fantasy game! :Veryangry:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

In two weeks: Schalke above Dortmund in the league. My league title bet feels more alive than ever

Drunk again?

Not at all :D

Just feels great to win 3-0 :D 

I bet. After not so great start but hold your horses fella 😉

Might have helped you little by taking Hertha's gk in fantasy, seemed like sure cleansheet 😏

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

In two weeks: Schalke above Dortmund in the league. My league title bet feels more alive than ever

:cash:

My, my, my, I'm demanding answers and I'm expecting some heads to roll after this game! Leaving Götze on the bench and instead bringing on Dahoud? :speechless: Akanji throwing the game away?

In two weeks, we have a great Bundesliga gameday:

BVB-Leverkusen

Red Bull- Bayern

SCP- Schlacke

Something for all of us! :Thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Bundesliga is back with great games this weekend:

BVB-Bayer, RB-Bayern and SCP-Smurfs! For the BVB it's the moment of truth now with games against Leverkusen, Barca and Frankfurt coming up. For those of you playing fantasy football, now is also the time when star players are starting to sit on the bench to get rested. The situation for Dortmund looks like this:

Wolf has been loaned out to Hertha BSC, Witsel and Hazard are practicing again, Schulz (won't play) and Akanji (might play, hopefully not) came back from the break banged up. During the national team break, only Reus, Delaney and Guerreiro had somewhat of a busy schedule, so the team should be well rested. Hummels, Götze, Weigl and Piszczek didn't travel at all.

After the loss against Union Berlin, I'm expecting a few changes: This is a good time to leave Akanji out of the lineup and bring in Zagadou! Against 3 weak opponents, the BVB conceded 5 goals already and was behind 0-1 in each of the 3 games within the first 30 minutes. 2 goals against us came after corner kicks and Akanji basically gifted Union the victory with his mistakes ahead of the 2-1.

I'm expecting Witsel to start against Leverkusen and Hazard to come on in the 2nd half. Hopefully that means that Weigl is sitting as well. The question will be if we're playing the boring 4-2-3-1 again or whether Favre grew himself some balls and plays a 4-1-4-1. I'm hoping for the latter, it's not like the 4-2-3-1 brought us much defensive stability either with 1,67 goals against us per game. So I'm hoping fo this lineup tomorrow:

Bürki

Piszczek-Hummels-Zagadou-Hakimi

Witsel

Sancho-Brandt (Götze)-Reus-Guerreiro

Alcacer (Götze) 

With (Götze/Brandt/Alcacer), Hazard, Delaney and Weigl on the bench, we could react accordingly to almost any game situation.

• Like 1

EEbM2XmWsAADqvx

And 4-2-3-1 again, of course...:puking: Piszczek is injured, so Guerreiro plays left back. Akanji plays like trash, is banged up and is making stupid mistakes all over, he must have nude pictures of Favre on his smartphone to blackmail him. No other explanation for that... 😠

• Like 1

Great game thanks to Leverkusen looking to play not to destroy! Great performance by Delaney and Hakimi so far. Guerreiro playing well at left back.Expect them to start against Barca as well.

Akanji also with some good situations.

Reus and Sancho with not much to show so far. Brandt with a bad game, should be subbed out. I liked him more when he was coming off the bench.

More goals to come ...

• Like 1

Solid game by the BVB, however Leverkusen wasn't playing well and not really dangerous in front of our goal.

Delaney with one of the best performances for us I've ever seen! 👍 Hakimi also with a great game and Akanji did well to keep Favre's nudezzzz. Good game by him and great opening pass to Sancho ahead of the 2-0. Sancho is a beast, not much seen from him and still coming up with two assists.

Brandt with not much to show for, a lot of missed passes, I'm sure he'll be sitting against Barca. As I said, I liked him more as a sub. Mario Götze still without a Bundesliga minute this year, today Bruun Larsen replaced Alcacer in the end...:wow:

• Like 1

@WuDu, before you ask here and start begging me by PM as well; no, I will not sell you a share of my bet on Schalke to win the Bundesliga ;)

Next week it's Mainz, which should be another easy 3 points and max confidence for the game against Leipzig.

It's been years since I've seen Schalke play like this #teamwagner

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions