Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

5-1 in the end! That new Augsburg goalie definitely gives Pamela a run for her money, when it comes to sucking balls in...:laugh:

Maybe I want to keep on laughing, then I'm watching a little bit of the smurfs later on...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

With Benito Raman, at least they signed a stone cold killer in front of the goal:

:Thumbsup:

Call me crazy, however I'm starting to see a pattern here with Raman....

Pretty crappy game, however if S04 plays like that next week, I'm very happy!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

With Benito Raman, at least they signed a stone cold killer in front of the goal:

/i/p.gif

:Thumbsup:

Call me crazy, however I'm starting to see a pattern here with Raman....

Pretty crappy game, however if S04 plays like that next week, I'm very happy!

I hope he improves! Would like to see Matondo and Harit start though, but even if he wants to come in off the bench it has to be significantly better than what he's showed so far.

Really good game from the team today. Wasn't expecting much from the first few games, but it's looking promising with that championship bet :Rofl: surely gonna bet on a win in the next one against Lewa and Co. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I hope he improves! Would like to see Matondo and Harit start though, but even if he wants to come in off the bench it has to be significantly better than what he's showed so far.

Really good game from the team today. Wasn't expecting much from the first few games, but it's looking promising with that championship bet 🤣 surely gonna bet on a win in the next one against Lewa and Co. 

Matondo hasn't seen any meaningful minutes so far and isn't physically ready to play against grown men, yet you want him to start? Young players should earn their playing time, just look at Jadon Sancho: He moved into the starting lineup after the game against Leverkusen last year after he delivered 5 assists in 124 minutes over 6 games. Matondo hasn't made any impact so far.

Next week will be interesting especially with the insane environment in Schalke. Bayern is definitely beatable right now and I'm sure Nübel wants to do everything in his power to lock down Bayern's goalie spot with a superb performance:

• If you pull off a draw, the narrative will be: We haven't lost to two strong opponents, that's a start we can build on.
  • If it's an unfortunate loss: We're rebuilding and we had two strong opponents, we need a little more time.
  • If you get your ass kicked, you're at the bottom of the table and under massive pressure against Hertha one week later.
  • If you win, @Stubbe-Unibet immediately starts planning which UCL game to attend to in 20/21. :atisfied:

@WuDu wrote:
  • If you win, @Stubbe-Unibet immediately starts planning which UCL game to attend to in 20/21. :atisfied:

That's definitely true. Ruhr derby tickets, last match day of the season (to celebrate the league win) and CL tickets for next season :D

To some extent you're right about Matondo, but I've seen pretty much every single minute he's had on the pitch, and he's been great. Harit is taller and has a few kg less, and he's managing just fine with many fouls going his way (there're countless of similar examples; one decent guy in Barcelona as well). Of course he'd benefit from a bit more weight, especially considering the type of player he is, but the talent alone makes me pick him above Raman any day.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

That's definitely true. Ruhr derby tickets, last match day of the season (to celebrate the league win) and CL tickets for next season :D

To some extent you're right about Matondo, but I've seen pretty much every single minute he's had on the pitch, and he's been great. Harit is taller and has a few kg less, and he's managing just fine with many fouls going his way (there're countless of similar examples; one decent guy in Barcelona as well). Of course he'd benefit from a bit more weight, especially considering the type of player he is, but the talent alone makes me pick him above Raman any day.

2SLR_b02HZM_l

94d7e70eb8a8d7ae137f8f02dbd01274

Raman was a typical Schalke transfer though: Not really old, but not really young anymore. Coming from a middle tier/lower tier Bundesliga club after S04 threw money at them like crazy, only one good season on his resume. Examples: Raman, Uth, Salif Sane, Mascarell, di Santo, Sidney Sam, Szalai.....Albert Streit. :Laugh: Just to name a few in a very long list. In the past, your youth teams saved your ass most of the time (Neuer, Özil, Höwedes, Draxler, Matip, Sane, Kolasinac and many, many others...), however now that the youth teams are not performing as they used to in the past, your missing strategy on the transfer market becomes more and more obvious.

The BVB is playing tonight in Köln and S04 is playing the late game tomorrow against Bayern! Both are very important games, especially since Bayern now has bought Roca as well! All men are on deck for Dortmund, except Morey, however I'm expecting the same line-up like we saw last week. Potential changes are Hakimi for Piszczek, Brandt/Delaney for Weigl and Brandt for Hazard. Interesting fun fact: Both Witsel and Anthony Modeste played together in Tianjin for a while (together with Alexandre Pato) before the Chinese government dissolved the club and threw the president in jail for shady business dealings...:laugh:

As I've written last week, also an important game for the smurfs. Goalie Nübel is probably playing for the role on his new club. Bayern will be missing Goretzka and Boateng. Hernandez and Coutinho are not yet ready for 90 minutes. I really hope for a draw here...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Odds 9 on the gods from Gelsenkirchen (8.50 on Unibet). Being at home and considering Bayerns current shape, I do think this is too high. Got a feeling I'll either be rich or very poor tomorrow :D

Schalke must be a total drain on you: Emotionally and on your purse as well! :speechless:

Why not go for the under 2,5, maybe the under 3 total goals (where available) here? Nübel looked good last week and I believe Gladbach will make some moves this season. Who's playing on your left side? Kimmich/Gnabry looked good on offense last week.

Also, Schalke +1 AH seems like a nice option. The point for S04 is to keep the game at 0-0 for as long as possible and not commit any stupid mistakes (like Hertha did with the penalty last week). If Bayern really sells Sanches today, I believe they only have Coutinho and Perisic coming off the bench on offense tomorrow. Coutinho has issues with his conditioning and both of them only had a few practice sessions with their new team-mates... 

Placed a small bet (€ 20) on a double with Schalke and BXB -1.5AH at odds 20 for now. Odds development will determine if I put a nice sum on them tomorrow (9.5-10) and it's an allin :D

Might put some on 0-0 as well. Not at all an unlikely result and odds is 17 right now.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

BVB -1.5AH

Risky, risky. I don't know whether you saw the game last week, however the Augsburg goalie was responsible for the first 3 goals and the other two weren't that difficult either. The BVB with the same lineup in comparison to last week, however Bürki is healthy again and moves in for Hitz. Favre with his safety first strategy. Thank God Delaney isn't starting today...:laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

BVB -1.5AH

Risky, risky. I don't know whether you saw the game last week, however the Augsburg goalie was responsible for the first 3 goals and the other two weren't that difficult either. The BVB with the same lineup in comparison to last week, however Bürki is healthy again and moves in for Hitz. Favre with his safety first strategy. Thank God Delaney isn't starting today...:laugh:

94th minute.giphy

Hakimi probably man of the match, next to Sancho! Brandt also with a great game once he was brought on. Next game, I'm expecting Hakimi and Brandt to start and Weigl, Schulz and maybe Hazard to sit. Great game!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Odds 11 on Schalke now. Not unlikely it'll even reach 12 in a couple of hours

Only at Rat247 as the outlier. I'd go for the AH here, you need to score goals to win against Bayern, you guys have a crappy offense. S04 +1, +1,25 or +1,5 still are nice options here.

Bayern without Thiago and having to start Hernandez because Kimmich has to play in midfield! Let's go smurfs!

tenor

VAR has been kidnapped! That's two handballs in the box that have been stolen from our smurfs! 😠

Burgstaller, Caligiuri, Raman. Absolute killers in front of the goal! :laugh:

Next week S04 plays at home against Hertha! After the national team break, they have to fight the mighty SCP in Paderborn! They better start scoring goals soon...

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

Next week S04 plays at home against Hertha! After the national team break, they have to fight the mighty SCP in Paderborn! They better start scoring goals soon...

Stubbe seeking for cash out button for that champion bet :D

Dortmund winning again with hard way. Wasn't that bit problem last year too? Good sign that they are able to win those but in long run it might bite their bottoms again...

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Stubbe seeking for cash out button for that champion bet :D

Dortmund winning again with hard way. Wasn't that bit problem last year too? Good sign that they are able to win those but in long run it might bite their bottoms again...

Stubbe looking for a spot at his local soup kitchen, if he really went all-in on Schalke today...:speechless:

Sure, Dortmund's game yesterday was close, however Köln has a solid team, definitely stronger than S04 right now. They were pressing a lot in the first half and got that 1-0 after another corner (thanks for nothing, Schulz). Of course, in these circumstances, it's tough to come back, however once Favre brought on Brandt and Hakimi and Köln began to tire, the game changed. In contrast to last year, we can now bring on quality off the bench and certain players will have to sit next week (Schulz, Weigl and maybe even Hazard). A guy like Delaney hasn't played at all so far, so no comparison to last year...

• Like 1