Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Solid W today, but nothing spectacular. Next week at home against Augsburg, I'd pick the over if I were you...Laugh

@WuDu wrote:

•  Injuries to guys like Guerreiro (if he stays) are not as devastating anymore. If Reus misses games, we simply put Brandt on his spot.

Laugh Guerreiro already with a muscle injury causing him to miss the next 2 weeks. That means that Hazard will start the first few games (up until the national team break) opposite Sancho.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Toprak has now been loaned to Werder Bremen with a realistic buy option next year. That means our GM Zorc just sold Philipp, Kagawa, Rode and Toprak, 4 guys who more or less had no chance to play next year, for over 30 M Euro! Cash The yearly savings in salaries should also be around 15+ M!

Meanwhile Schalke, has trouble finding teams for Mendyl, Bentaleb and Kono! Laugh And next season, their new captain Nübel is leaving the sinking ship for free...Laugh

The center backs for the BVB should be Hummels-Akanji now, with Zagadou/Balerdi backing them up. The question is who else has to leave us? Candidates are Götze and Guerreiro. Both of them have not extended their contracts yet. Götze is the 2nd highest paid player for us, so him leaving or staying is basically a zero sum situation. He played great during the 2nd half of last season, however would free up a ton of salary if he leaves. Guerreiro is kind of a luxury, a great player when healthy. However since he joined us from France you cannot count on him to play more than 1500 minutes per year.

This season will be really interesting, especially since Bayern's only real option right now is Ivan Perisic from Inter. Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

This season will be really interesting, especially since Bayern's only real option right now is Ivan Perisic from Inter. Laugh

I read that Bayern could go for Bale. Good luck with that Haha

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

I read that Bayern could go for Bale. Good luck with that Haha

Only if Real pays half his salary! Have you read what he earns per year? Speechless

For those of you counting, I think the BVB is hovering around +/- 0 Euro in net investments this summer! Laugh

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

FC Croatia München strikes again. After picking up Perisic, there are now rumours that they're interested in bringing back Mandzukic! Laugh They're not getting Coutinho, so why not give Luka Modric a phone call as well? Or pick up Kramaric from Hoffenheim? Or Kovacic from Chelsea? Rofl This seems like a solid transfer plan, either pick up Sanes or Croatians...

After the next Bundesliga weekend, you'll all understand why I think the BVB is winning the title this year! Bayern killer Lukebakio is playing for Hertha now...

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

FC Croatia München strikes again. After picking up Perisic, there are now rumours that they're interested in bringing back Mandzukic! Laugh They're not getting Coutinho, so why not give Luka Modric a phone call as well? Or pick up Kramaric from Hoffenheim? Or Kovacic from Chelsea? Rofl This seems like a solid transfer plan, either pick up Sanes or Croatians...

After the next Bundesliga weekend, you'll all understand why I think the BVB is winning the title this year! Bayern killer Lukebakio is playing for Hertha now...

Laugh

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-philippe-coutinho-kurz-vor-wechsel-64017296.bi...

Coutinho is on his way, it seems...Wow

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

2-2! Popeye

Tomorrow we can gain the first 2 points and a few goals for the goal difference. Bayern not looking good today, especially if Coman/Gnabry get injured again, they're in trouble...

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Laugh

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-philippe-coutinho-kurz-vor-wechsel-64017296.bi...

Yeah, remember odd of 34 someone mentioned couple weeks ago Wink

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Laugh

Yeah, remember odd of 34 someone mentioned couple weeks ago Wink

Thumbs Up

However you were also 99 % certain that Sane would join them as well...Smile

I thought that Barca was hurting for cash flow, especially after spending 150 M or so for Coutinho just 18 months ago. No clue what they're doing...

God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I left 1% chance that he will be injured and transfer cancelled at look what happened there too Laugh Just kidding but cause of it we will never know.

Seems that Barca should have not let Coutinho go. No Messi, no win LUL. Really strange stats in tha one too :O

sta.JPG