Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@WuDu wrote:

Leroy Sane needs knee surgery, partially torn ACL. Now things will be getting interesting...

Is it sure thing? What i have read that he may need... and that gives me good opportunity to throw some conspiracy theory out there in form of perfect situation for City to get other teams to give up on Sane and put pressure on him to sign new deal (lowered wage ofc 😏) as you never know what can happen and knee injuries can end career.

#trustnone #truthisoutthere

@Livertool wrote:

LUL

Are you really surprised? :Rofl: However German newspaper "Bild" is scum, so you have to take their report with a grain of salt...

Sane update from City:

Leroy-sane-injury-update-latest-report

What now? Ziyech, Werner, Bergwijn? Someone has to overpay massively now...:Rofl:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Kagawa's going to Spain and Philipp to Dynamo Moscow! 23 M in cash for the BVB for two guys that didn't have a future here anymore! Yet on the other hand, Bayern is now interested in picking up Ivan Perisic! Weren't they trying to rebuild their team? Perisic is 30,5 years old...🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@cris1285 wrote:

Kagawa to Zaragoza, second league in Spain... LOL, why not China or Japan

He's only 30 years old and still a good player! I read that he wanted to play in Spain, maybe this is a good way to either get promoted to LaLiga next year or to be attractive to LaLiga clubs next summer. Similar to when Haller moved from Frankfurt to a club like West Ham...

@WuDu wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

He's only 30 years old and still a good player! I read that he wanted to play in Spain, maybe this is a good way to either get promoted to LaLiga next year or to be attractive to LaLiga clubs next summer. Similar to when Haller moved from Frankfurt to a club like West Ham...

Nothing similar there, West Ham is in the Premier League with huge salary, and ambitions (but they always finish in the middle of nowhere anyway). Kagawa to second leage of Spain (last years they finished on 15th place) is one of the weirdest transfer ever for me. I knew the rumour about Celta Vigo, absolutely fine, but Zaragoza.  

@cris1285 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Nothing similar there, West Ham is in the Premier League with huge salary, and ambitions (but they always finish in the middle of nowhere anyway). Kagawa to second leage of Spain (last years they finished on 15th place) is one of the weirdest transfer ever for me. I knew the rumour about Celta Vigo, absolutely fine, but Zaragoza.  

Haller could have moved to completely different teams, I'm sure. No one goes to West Ham to finish their career over there! 😃 My point is, that playing for WH, Haller can make his mark in the PL and maybe next year, ManUtd or Chelsea or Arsenal give him a call. Kagawa is at a different point in his career and wants to play in Spain! Maybe he completely dominates and some LaLiga club wants to pick him up next year, that would not have done so this year. Similar to Haller, think of it as a little detour, that's what I wanted to say. Also, after playing for United and the BVB for 9 years in total, I don't think Shinji is going to have trouble paying the bills...:laugh:

1st half of the cup game is over and we're still at 0-0. Best players so far for the BVB (in case you guys care about fantasy): Weigl and Hazard. It seems like Weigl has beaten out Delaney for the time being, however especially against teams like this, I think we'd do much better with Götze or Brandt in the lineup instead of two defensive midfielders!

Worst guy so far was Mats Hummels! :laugh: 2 huge mistakes and stolen the ball in the box from Hazard once. Solid game! 👍 :wonder: 

Solid W today, but nothing spectacular. Next week at home against Augsburg, I'd pick the over if I were you...:laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

•  Injuries to guys like Guerreiro (if he stays) are not as devastating anymore. If Reus misses games, we simply put Brandt on his spot.

:laugh: Guerreiro already with a muscle injury causing him to miss the next 2 weeks. That means that Hazard will start the first few games (up until the national team break) opposite Sancho.

Toprak has now been loaned to Werder Bremen with a realistic buy option next year. That means our GM Zorc just sold Philipp, Kagawa, Rode and Toprak, 4 guys who more or less had no chance to play next year, for over 30 M Euro! :cash: The yearly savings in salaries should also be around 15+ M!

Meanwhile Schalke, has trouble finding teams for Mendyl, Bentaleb and Kono! :laugh: And next season, their new captain Nübel is leaving the sinking ship for free...:laugh:

The center backs for the BVB should be Hummels-Akanji now, with Zagadou/Balerdi backing them up. The question is who else has to leave us? Candidates are Götze and Guerreiro. Both of them have not extended their contracts yet. Götze is the 2nd highest paid player for us, so him leaving or staying is basically a zero sum situation. He played great during the 2nd half of last season, however would free up a ton of salary if he leaves. Guerreiro is kind of a luxury, a great player when healthy. However since he joined us from France you cannot count on him to play more than 1500 minutes per year.

This season will be really interesting, especially since Bayern's only real option right now is Ivan Perisic from Inter. :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

This season will be really interesting, especially since Bayern's only real option right now is Ivan Perisic from Inter. :laugh:

I read that Bayern could go for Bale. Good luck with that :haha:

Only if Real pays half his salary! Have you read what he earns per year? :speechless:

For those of you counting, I think the BVB is hovering around +/- 0 Euro in net investments this summer! :laugh:

FC Croatia München strikes again. After picking up Perisic, there are now rumours that they're interested in bringing back Mandzukic! :laugh: They're not getting Coutinho, so why not give Luka Modric a phone call as well? Or pick up Kramaric from Hoffenheim? Or Kovacic from Chelsea? 🤣 This seems like a solid transfer plan, either pick up Sanes or Croatians...

After the next Bundesliga weekend, you'll all understand why I think the BVB is winning the title this year! Bayern killer Lukebakio is playing for Hertha now...

@WuDu wrote:

FC Croatia München strikes again. After picking up Perisic, there are now rumours that they're interested in bringing back Mandzukic! :laugh: They're not getting Coutinho, so why not give Luka Modric a phone call as well? Or pick up Kramaric from Hoffenheim? Or Kovacic from Chelsea? 🤣 This seems like a solid transfer plan, either pick up Sanes or Croatians...

After the next Bundesliga weekend, you'll all understand why I think the BVB is winning the title this year! Bayern killer Lukebakio is playing for Hertha now...

:laugh:

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-philippe-coutinho-kurz-vor-wechsel-64017296.bild.html

Coutinho is on his way, it seems...:Wow:

2-2! :popeye:

Tomorrow we can gain the first 2 points and a few goals for the goal difference. Bayern not looking good today, especially if Coman/Gnabry get injured again, they're in trouble...

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-philippe-coutinho-kurz-vor-wechsel-64017296.bild.html

Yeah, remember odd of 34 someone mentioned couple weeks ago ;)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Yeah, remember odd of 34 someone mentioned couple weeks ago ;)

:Thumbsup:

However you were also 99 % certain that Sane would join them as well...:Smile:

I thought that Barca was hurting for cash flow, especially after spending 150 M or so for Coutinho just 18 months ago. No clue what they're doing...

• Like 1

I left 1% chance that he will be injured and transfer cancelled at look what happened there too :laugh: Just kidding but cause of it we will never know.

Seems that Barca should have not let Coutinho go. No Messi, no win LUL. Really strange stats in tha one too :o

sta.thumb.JPG.a7449379f9c105323bd64fb995b34203.JPG

• Like 1

@Livertool 

Flashscore.com please. I don't have time to learn Finnish for that...

Even though Augsburg gave us two tough games last season, I'm expecting a clear W today! The interesting part is who'll start today. I'm expecting

Bürki

Schulz-Hummels-Akanji-Piszczek

Witsel-Weigl

Hazard-Reus-Sancho

Alcacer

Weigl could be replaced with Brandt/Götze to play more offensively, however I don't believe it. Hakimi has been behind Piszczek and has also been used as Sancho back-up during the preseason.

Leverkusen-Paderborn could be an entertaining game as well, the SCP will surprise a lot of people this year!

• Like 1

ECLE2KvXsAEJVBX

Bürki still injured, apart from that, the lineup I expected.

@Livertool :laugh:

Show some respect to the SCP! I told you so, they will surprise...

Looking forward to Favre making some changes, time for Hakimi, Brandt and Götze to come in now.

• Like 1