Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@XY wrote:

Fenerbahce doing giveaways @WuDu  ...Schalke currently 

Shopping GIF

:Rofl::Rofl:

Stubbe-Unibet could you pass "clubs preparations" request to sports team.

Request,Schalke 04 to have a pre-season preparations in Turkey. :Laugh:

Turkish he is :Rofl:

Schalke sign reported Manchester United target Ozan Kabak

What a deal @WuDu,right? At least he already experienced relegation so next season it wouldn't be something new for him. :Laugh:

Shame,such a young guy.

@XY 

Fun fact about Kabak:

He was signed this winter to play for Stuttgart by Reschke, who at the time was the GM for Stuttgart. They gave Kabak an opt-out clause in case Stuttgart gets relegated (15 M). A few weeks later, Stuttgart fires Reschke. A few more weeks later, Stuttgart has been relegated. Then the smurfs pick up Reschke (good move), who then uses the opt-out clause, he himself agreed to in Stuttgart, to sign Kabak to S04! :laugh:🤣

Kabak is a good pick-up, however there's no way he signed with S04 without having a low buy-out in his contract again, especially since Bayern was interested in him as well. So yeah, Schalke gets a great young defender, however they have nothing to play for except dignity and avoiding relegation. If the team and/or Kabak have a great run again, he'll be gone without S04 seeing a lot of :cash:. 

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@XY wrote:

So probably one of a toy for agents. :sad:

Shameful in which direction soccer is going. 😠

No, I don't think there was any foul play, the deal makes sense for everybody involved. Just funny that Reschke is using an opt-out clause, he personally negotiated himself...Kabak would have been a guy for the BVB as well, however we're full! Bayern wanted him, but there he would only be the #4 CB. In Smurftown he can get playing time and still gets paid and in 1, 2 or 3 years, he can easily move on, in case he steadily improves his performance.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

New transfer rumours from the BVB to keep you guys updated about your favorite German club:

There are now rumours that Diallo might be on his way out (PSG). He gave an interview today stating that he doesn't want to change clubs but also doesn't want to play left back all the time anymore (understandable). I really hope we play with 3 defenders in the back and two offensive wing backs in front. If Diallo leaves, we probably have to play 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-3-1 again.

Guerreiro is rumoured to go to PSG as well. Sad to see him leave, but it's probably for the best for all parties involved.

We also need to pick up some new players. Patrik Schick from Roma is a name you hear a lot recently. He would fill a position of need: #2 striker next to Paco Alcacer. If it's a loan, why not? Also Hagi from Romania's U-21 squad has been connected to us and of course, the Ilkay Gündogan rumour doesn't want to go away....

I really hope that Favre is giving some playing time to our young players this season when the opportunity comes up: Sergio Gomez, Mateu Morey and Leonardo Balerdi are guys I'd really like to see getting their chances once the season is underway and rotation is needed. Especially last year, you could see how guys like Axel Witsel and Hakimi had a drop off in performance after playing all the time! This year, I hope Jadon Sancho is getting some rest from time to time and Marco Reus is also not known to be an ironman...

Bayern picked up Hernandez and Pavard early, but hasn't done anything since!

Schalke is probably losing Fährmann to Norwich and already lost Kabak to a foot injury. This will be a tough year for the smurfs...

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

New transfer rumours from the BVB to keep you guys updated about your favorite German club:

How does transfer rumours of Dortmund keep me updated with Leverkusen, don't understand. You know you can't win without fin and soon they got two at starting lineup and Pohjanpalo will win golden boot :Tongue:

But Klopp could give you helping hand with cheap Sturridge, leaving anyways, as wild card for bench. In time could proven to be 1st squad man :Wink:

• Like 1

And Fährmann signed with Norwich! The German invasion at that club continues! Schalke picked up Schubert for free, meaning that Nübel is gone in the near future as well. Also S04 with a typical smurf transfer:

Benito Raman

That's exactly the type of player that usually gave them poblems in the past: Not really young anymore and had just 1 good season in the Bundesliga, playing for a surprise team. Bascially an Omar Mascarell for the offense! :Rofl:

• Like 1

The smurfs now linked to Robin Gosens from Bergamo. Another typical S04 transfer if it goes through. Not really that young anymore, not really proven as well, coming off one solid season... 

With Benito Raman, at least they signed a stone cold killer in front of the goal:

:Thumbsup:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, what do you expect when he's playing on number 9? It's been cursed for years.

Matondo amazing today. Kutucu continuing the great form from last season.

He's still having the weakest physical constitution in the Bundesliga. I remember his first game against Gladbach. Substituted in, 0 touches, partly responsible for the 0-1 or 0-2. This kid is extremely raw and needs much more time...Personally, I wouldn't trust Heidel's scouting "system" that much. Incredible how far a used cars salesman could get in the Bundesliga by lucking into two elite coaches...:laugh:

Well, after the Bayern game, there wasn't much production from Kutucu anymore over the last 13 Bundesliga games:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ahmed-kutucu/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/452084/saison/2018/wettbewerb/L1/verein/33

He didn't even play in your Super Bowl...

Your roster is borderline trash, however I like the moves you made behind the scenes. Wagner, Reschke, Riether and Schneider in their respective roles seem to be great and professional choices! Problem is, the club S04 is an absolute meat grinder, that's often ending careers...

Diallo from the BVB on his way to join PSG for a tad over 30 M Euro! So we're basically swapping Hummels for Diallo. 👍

The question still remains whether we're playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 next year or switch to a 3 men defensive line. Our starters at CB will be Hummels/Akanji with Zagadou being the first substitute. So far so good, but we also have Weigl on our roster, a hyped talent like Balerdi and some veterans like Pischu and Toprak.

Two weeks before the Supercup against Bayern, the BVB is already in good form, beating the Seattle Sounders today. Of course, even in a preseason game against a team like that, we already received a header against us after a corner kick! 😠 Tomorrow night, we're going to show Liverpool what's up! :popeye:

Youth player Raschl so far looks like the next Bruun Larsen:  A young player that plays himself into the rotation during the summer. People on transfermarkt.de are already looking to sell Delaney...:waterfall:

Also Morey is getting a lot of playing time and Balerdi looks good as well.

I'm feeling very optimistic about the new season! Who's going to stop us?

giphy

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

I'm feeling very optimistic about the new season! Who's going to stop us?

For starters, you know who. Asswhooping incoming 😛 

Meh, i think you win/draw tomorrow with Mignolet hoovering balls to net and not all big guns available. O 4.5 @3.30 Dortmund O 2.5 @4.00 :cash:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Meh, i think you win/draw tomorrow with Mignolet hoovering balls to net and not all big guns available. O 4.5 @3.30 Dortmund O 2.5 @4.00 :cash:

:laugh:

We already had them last year and pissed it away. This year, we're deeper and stronger.

Alright guys, you know I put my money where my mouth is: I still have 21 $ at the competition that rhymes with LateLateLate and they don't let me withdraw until I reach 25 $. Poker is out of the question, so I thought about placing a long term bet. Trump to be re-elected at 2,00 or the BVB winning the title at 5,00? What do you say? Trump is a sure thing, but I'd have to wait 16 months for my money. The BVB is risky, however I'd get more money at a faster pace.

giphy

What should I do?

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

giphy

What should I do?

You should have taken my yesterdays tips and cash out today 😉

No value in Trump imo. Take Dortmund and cash out when/if possible to double money :)

• Like 1

I don't think Trump or BVB has any value. Bet on Hertha will be relegated. Check their fixture: Bayern(A), Wolfsburg(H), Schalke(A), Mainz(A). They have new coach and no money for skilled players. After the 4th round you can sold it and buy your enthuse Trump for win pick or whatever you want.

@psrquack wrote:

I don't think Trump or BVB has any value. Bet on Hertha will be relegated. Check their fixture: Bayern(A), Wolfsburg(H), Schalke(A), Mainz(A). They have new coach and no money for skilled players. After the 4th round you can sold it and buy your enthuse Trump for win pick or whatever you want.

@psrquack, not so sure about that one, especially with Paderborn and Union playing this year. Don't forget, this time we have 3 promoted teams for the first time in years in addition to Düsseldorf from last year. Hertha also found themselves an investor:

https://www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-hertha-berlin-announce-major-investment/a-49381161-0

"Lars Windhorst's firm, Tennor Holding, was set to take a 37.5-percent stake in the club for an initial investment of €125-million (€142-million). There is an option to increase Tennor's stake to 49.9 percent  at a later date – just short of a majority, in keeping with the Bundesliga's 50+1 rule. According to the mass-circulation daily Bild, Tennor's investment in the capital city club could max out at €225 million."

I completely disagree with you that there's no value on Trump: A sure thing that doubles up your "roll", count me in! However the odds could be better....

The BVB with a great game yesterday, especially in the 2nd half. Marius Wolf with another goal and another assist against 'Pool, Alcacer looking fit and healthy, I think I'm leaning towards putting my 21 $ on the BVB. It really depends on whom Bayern is signing this summer. In case they get Sane or Dembele the odds for the BVB should go up again. However I doubt, that Bayern will be splashing money like that...

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack, not so sure about that one, especially with Paderborn and Union playing this year. Don't forget, this time we have 3 promoted teams for the first time in years in addition to Düsseldorf from last year. Hertha also found themselves an investor:

https://www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-hertha-berlin-announce-major-investment/a-49381161-0

"Lars Windhorst's firm, Tennor Holding, was set to take a 37.5-percent stake in the club for an initial investment of €125-million (€142-million). There is an option to increase Tennor's stake to 49.9 percent  at a later date – just short of a majority, in keeping with the Bundesliga's 50+1 rule. According to the mass-circulation daily Bild, Tennor's investment in the capital city club could max out at €225 million."

I'm so sad that you didn't understand my plan. 2 is for Trump very bad deal (around 3-4 would be realistic) but I know how engaged Trump fan you are and I'm sure you will place this bet. All i sad just earn some money with Hertha's relegation (I wouldn't wonder if they will have more than 2-3 point after the first 4 games) sell that bet with profit and then unite your Trump with more money. Btw if Michael (no money check garbage) Preetz won't be fired they won't spend much for new players and we still don't know how a BuLi newbie coach will exist. I think those investments will go for the new stadium, not for players.

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

I completely disagree with you that there's no value on Trump: A sure thing that doubles up your "roll", count me in! However the odds could be better....

73 year old fatso american. You would need at least odds of 5 that he will be in work condition or even alive in 16 months. So, no value ;)

tru.JPG.904db1166bdfe33e5366eb686dd6910b.JPG

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

I'm so sad that you didn't understand my plan. 2 is for Trump very bad deal (around 3-4 would be realistic) but I know how engaged Trump fan you are and I'm sure you will place this bet. All i sad just earn some money with Hertha's relegation (I wouldn't wonder if they will have more than 2-3 point after the first 4 games) sell that bet with profit and then unite your Trump with more money. Btw if Michael (no money check garbage) Preetz won't be fired they won't spend much for new players and we still don't know how a BuLi newbie coach will exist. I think those investments will go for the new stadium, not for players.

Now you're trolling. 😃 However, you should share your thought process in two weeks in my politics betting topic. This is getting a little bit off-topic here, I'm going to tag you then...

However I like your idea of betting on the Buli and then using potential winnings to bet again...👍

The new stadium in Berlin is off, I guess. Berlin is a trashy city, inhabitated by trashy people and governed by trashy idiots. They're more than 8 years behind schedule with their much needed new airport, there won't be a new stadium anytime soon, especially not one so close to the Olympiastadion. Also, Covic knows the club and Dardai was getting a little bit stale in the end. My point is, that even the schedule favors Berlin in the beginning, which would hurt your strategy of cashing out after a few matchdays:

Bayern (A), Wolfsburg (H), Schalke (A), Mainz (A): Sure, this could be rough, but afterwards they get: Paderborn (H), Köln (A), Düsseldorf (H)...On the flipside, no one expects them to steal anything from Bayern, they get Wolfsburg in their home opener and S04 and Mainz on the road is not that tough...I think your assessment is off here...

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Bayern (A), Wolfsburg (H), Schalke (A), Mainz (A): Sure, this could be rough, but afterwards they get: Paderborn (H), Köln (A), Düsseldorf (H)...On the flipside, no one expects them to steal anything from Bayern, they get Wolfsburg in their home opener and S04 and Mainz on the road is not that tough...I think your assessment is off here...

Again: I don't care what will happen after the 4th game, but if the long term bet is cash outable a team with 2-3 points and around 15th position will be one of the favourites for relegation.

There is a rumoour where they will play after 2025. Here is an article from last year: they are still planning building a new arena, so I'm sure they will spend the money for it(like the Premier League big team team did-I can't remember which was):

https://www.morgenpost.de/sport/hertha/article214289137/Plaene-veroeffentlicht-So-soll-Herthas-neues-Stadion-aussehen.html

Check what Hertha did last year: their best striker was on loan and spent very little to new players and everyone was happy how the value of players increased. They don't want to spend money, because they need a new stadium.

(To Trump: according to democrats odds Trump should have 3 and there is almost everything around him-last time was another failed impeachment and the go home story, the fighting rap star in Sweden etc).

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Again: I don't care what will happen after the 4th game, but if the long term bet is cash outable a team with 2-3 points and around 15th position will be one of the favourites for relegation.

There is a rumoour where they will play after 2025. Here is an article from last year: they are still planning building a new arena, so I'm sure they will spend the money for it(like the Premier League big team team did-I can't remember which was):

https://www.morgenpost.de/sport/hertha/article214289137/Plaene-veroeffentlicht-So-soll-Herthas-neues-Stadion-aussehen.html

Check what Hertha did last year: their best striker was on loan and spent very little to new players and everyone was happy how the value of players increased. They don't want to spend money, because they need a new stadium.

(To Trump: according to democrats odds Trump should have 3 and there is almost everything around him-last time was another failed impeachment and the go home story, the fighting rap star in Sweden etc).

OK, I'll see your thought process, I'm going to explain the strategy behind his tweets in my politics topic in 2 weeks before the next Democratic debate.

I'm not an expert for Hertha BSC, however I think they always had money issues ---->low investments. This is not a situation similar to Tottenham.

Have you read the article? The new stadium is meant to be placed just a few steps away from the Olympic Stadium? Yeah, that's so not going to happen. This would devalue the publicly owned Olympic Stadium, some people have to be moved out of their houses (I heard) and I'm sure the Left/Greens/Social Dems running that city will find some toads or hedgehogs living there as well that need to be protected. Again, Berlin is a broke(n) city that is almost a decade behind schedule with its new airport. Good luck building a new stadium then...

But OK, is it even possible to bet on Hertha BSC Berlin being relegated right now? I don't see it on Unibet. But let's assume that you're planning to cash out after gameday 4. Everything else you don't care about. 2-3 points for Berlin is not enough for you then, you also need other teams to not suck as well:

Paderborn gets Leverkusen, Freiburg, Wolfsburg and Schalke.

Union gets Red Bull, Augsburg, BVB and Werder. :Wow:

Düsseldorf gets Bremen, Leverkusen, Frankfurt and Wolfsburg. :Wow:

Köln gets Wolfsburg, BVB, Freiburg and Gladbach. :Scared:

A team like Hoffenheim, who's selling/losing all its assets right now might even get in trouble with Frankfurt, Bremen, Leverkusen and Freiburg.

All things considered, your proposal to go against Hertha is not a good idea since teams that are worse on paper have a tougher schedule. Honestly, I more and more like the idea of betting on the BVB to be the next champion...