Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Paderborn is currently beating up Hamburg. Meaning Hamburg will play 2nd Bundesliga again next year! 🤣

Next Sunday, Union Berlin and Paderborn will play out the promotion/relegation spots.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Final Bundesliga matchday coming up tomorrow, the BVB needs to win in Gladbach and Bayern needs to lose at home against Frankfurt. If Frankfurt can deliver a performance similar to the one against Chelsea, impossible is nothing! Maybe Jovic can work some magic before he moves on to Real.

:laugh: Imagine Frankfurt knocking out Bayern only for us to piss away another game, would be a fitting ending to the season....:laugh: That would be really, really tough to stomach.

Having said that, the BVB has to play without Diallo and Philipp (LOL) leading to the following starting formation:

Bürki

Guerreiro-Weigl-Akanji-Piszczek

Witsel-Delaney

Pulisic-Reus-Sancho

Götze

Guerreiro did a great job as our "left back" over the last two games, Delaney was the best player against Düsseldorf last week, Pulisic had two great games as well and Götze was one of the best players in 2019 for us. Alcacer coming off the bench after 60 minutes. The rest of the players hasn't been of much help anyway over the last few months...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Actually, the BVB is playing nice summer football now that the league standings are set! If Pulisic continues to play like that in London like he did over the past 3 games, the 60+ M Euro are not completely wasted for Chelsea. Obviously, the pressure of being able to win the title was too much for the young BVB players this season. So I'm very much looking ahead to next season with reinforcements taking care of our biggest holes on the roster...

Interesting to see whether Brandt transfers to Dortmund next year now that Leverkusen reached the UCL.

Also, Eintracht Frankfurt, after playing such a great Europa League season, is in huge trouble of missing out on playing in Europe next year. Hoffenheim getting saved by VAR so far...

Edit: Hoffenheim losing 3-2 to Mainz after leading 2-0 in the middle of the second half----> Frankfurt plays Europa League again!

The offseason is already off to a good start:

The BVB officially signed Schulz (Left back, Hoffenheim), Brandt and Thorgan Hazard now. Alcacer has been bought from Barca and centre back Leonardo Balerdi is moving up to the first team after being brought in this winter. In addition to that, we also stole a right back from La Masia (Mateu Morey). So all in all, 110-115 M of investments in these guys (excluding salaries).

Bayern paid 80 M for an injured Hernandez, 35 M for Pavard who didn't have a good season and some milk money for Arp from the HSV.

All in all, a good start for us, however we need a solution for our #2 striker, a defensive midfielder with playmaking abilities and another talent on offense (Sergio Gomez finally getting playing time?). The BVB is getting stronger next year, those are really solid pick-ups...:popeye:

• Like 3

@WuDu wrote:

The offseason is already off to a good start:

The BVB officially signed Schulz (Left back, Hoffenheim), Brandt and Thorgan Hazard now. Alcacer has been bought from Barca and centre back Leonardo Balerdi is moving up to the first team after being brought in this winter. In addition to that, we also stole a right back from La Masia (Mateu Morey). So all in all, 110-115 M of investments in these guys (excluding salaries).

Bayern paid 80 M for an injured Hernandez, 35 M for Pavard who didn't have a good season and some milk money for Arp from the HSV.

All in all, a good start for us, however we need a solution for our #2 striker, a defensive midfielder with playmaking abilities and another talent on offense (Sergio Gomez finally getting playing time?). The BVB is getting stronger next year, those are really solid pick-ups...:popeye:

herrera.thumb.png.29b30bcf8b3b4b3960d7d4421e2bbdbc.pngGood enough? 🤣

So,they went for upfront firepower...Hmmm.

It could pay off in the Bundesliga,but for something bigger they need defensive adds.

Agree with you about middlefield,although must admit A. Witsel surprised me this season.

I guess "life" in China forced him to hit the gym regulary.When he was at Zenit,he enjoyed easy life without pressure.

Bayern...I am giving N. Kovač six more months.

Even though I dont like J. Rodríguez,I am sad that he didnt took opportunity to replace Ronaldo...now I need to watch Hazard instead! :waterfall:

But there is also a good news...Bale will go! :happy:

Hope Kroos will follow him... 

There you go @WuDu ,if BVB can meet his weekly demands?! 🤣

• Like 1

@cris1285 

Champion of the offseason sounds too much like "Meister der Herzen" to me. No thanks, bro...

knappste-saisonfinals-18

@XY wrote:

herrera.thumb.png.6bd01d507d6fc4c39ca405e9e29fd513.pngGood enough? :Rofl:

So,they went for upfront firepower...Hmmm.
It could pay off in the Bundesliga,but for something bigger they need defensive adds.
Agree with you about middlefield,although must admit A. Witsel surprised me this season.
I guess "life" in China forced him to hit the gym regulary.When he was at Zenit,he enjoyed easy life without pressure.

Bayern...I am giving N. Kovač six more months.
Even though I dont like J. Rodríguez,I am sad that he didnt took opportunity to replace Ronaldo...now I need to watch Hazard instead! :Waterfall:

But there is also a good news...Bale will go! :Happy:
Hope Kroos will follow him... 
There you go @WuDu ,if BVB can meet his weekly demands?! :Rofl:

:Laugh: I think Herrera would shred our salary structure to pieces, you don't go from Man Utd to the BVB without any personal connection. Also, wasn't he contacted by PSG already? There have been rumours that the BVB is trying to bring Gündogan back, that would make a lot of sense if he were sick and tired of playing in England, however is almost certainly not going to happen. The Witsel transfer was an exception, we're usually going after younger players with room for development, especially given the fact that we already have Witsel, Delaney and Weigl at that position with the option to move to a 4-1-4-1 as well (which I prefer). Witsel is unquestioned at that position, Delaney played the 6th most Bundesliga minutes on the roster, so I think the bosses will go after a younger player who has no problem riding the bench at first.

Speaking of Witsel: I don't know whether he lived in Tianjin or commuted from Beijing during his 18 months in China. But let me tell you from first hand experience, Tianjin is not famous for its nightlife when you consider that most restaurants shut down at 8 PM on Fridays/Saturdays and taxi drivers use the most famous shopping street as an expressway short-cut past 10 PM. :Rofl: So spending time with your family and getting in shape in the gym were probably the only thing he could do...:Laugh:

I don't know if the defense is our big problem. I know, I know, after getting gang banged by Bayern (5-0) and receiving 4 goals from Schalke, this might sound stupid, however just look at the home/away split standings:

bulihome.PNG.5bc7619fc2f8e86acd8768f613b92131.PNG

buliaway.PNG.3e283d9157464b0b5ea78c02932d1a10.PNG

Look at the away table: We only received 19 goals against us on the road, which includes the 5 goals Bayern debacle. Bayern only had 1 goal less against them. However offensively, we're clearly behind Hoffenheim, Bayern and Leverkusen in that regard. On the flipside, we were the best home team, yet we conceded 25 goals at home. Leipzig received 16 goals less than we did, however their results were worse.

My point is, I think we have a good defense, however most goals against us were coming after stupid mistakes (Hakimi multiple times, Zagadou, Akanji, Bürki, Hitz...) or after set-pieces, usually headers after corner kicks or free kicks. In addition to that, in the 2nd half of the season we played scared whenever we were ahead in the 2nd half, inviting a lot of dangerous situations. I think, that's a coaching issue that needs to be taken care of during the off-season! If Mats Hummels has 4 or 5 dangerous headers in the first half against us, something is terribly, terribly wrong on the tactical level...

If you look at our defense, the Schulz transfer closed our gaping hole on the left side. In the middle, we have 2 out of Akanji/Diallo/Zagadou as our regular starters being backed up by Balerdi and Toprak (if he stays). Weigl can play there as well (if he stays). On the left we have Schulz and Hakimi, on the right we have Piszczek, Wolf and Hakimi again. We could also go away from the 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 and move to a 3 men defensive line with Diallo-Zagadou-Akanji, giving us additional tactical options we didn't have this year.

Especially on offense I often saw us having issues creating chances. Sometimes we were playing nothing but hero-ball giving the ball to Sancho hoping for the best. Das not it mane...So Brandt and Hazard will help us not only when it comes to replacing/improving the contributions of Pulisic this past year, but we'll also have additional options...

Since @XY mentioned Bayern: Kovac is Hoeness' choice, Rummenigge wanted Tuchel. Depending on which boss wins the power struggle and which coach is available (cough cough Ten Hag cough cough), we're rather talking about 6 days rather than 6 months here. :Laugh: Also the latest rumour is that Pep wants to sell Sane and Bayern is thinking about making a 100 M Euro offer. Sane would really help them, as they need another winger...

• Like 3

It would be rude to just give a "like" after you made such detailed post. 😉

I thought while he (Herrera) is free,why not to give him a call...who knows,maybe he accept. :laugh:

You are following Bundesliga more than I do...my words are based on a very few watched games.
Although,dont know why would you like to see one more middlefielder in BVB?!
Like you said,Witsel and Delaney were good this season.J. Weigl and M. Dahoud are options for those places...so I think you are fine there.
Yes,Witsel improved a lot.I remember a Zenit's nights in Champions league where he was dead after 70min.
Guided by that,was really surprised when I saw Unibet's lines of 11km per match on last WC.Aaand got hooked!
Guy beated those lines easily...

It is hard to blame Favre for defensive leaks as he only had one season so far...and it is hard to teach someone that segment of the game when whole philosopy of BVB is to attack,and score more than opponent.
I guess they have 6 school subjects based on attack and one,elective,based for defense?! 🤣

But for real...I would like to see one experienced defender that would guide those childrens around him.Ö. Toprak would be ideal,IMO,but doubt he will stay.
If you watched any of Lille's game this season,you would have an idea what I am talking about.Even though he struggled at West Ham United,José Fonte (35) was their main man in defence this season.

But again,those attacking addings are spot on!It will be interesting to see how much time they need to click between each others.

Nah,considering that Bayern always starts strong,I am giving Kovač till half season.
I do not belive in those Sane rumours,but maybe Bale...Hmmm.

• Like 1

Wait w Sane, Pep probably leaves Manchester. 

Im curious who will replace Robben and Ribery. Not that they helped the team a lot this year (however, they were still dangerous when came in), but their presence was very important IMO. Bayern won the league because of the experience, and because of those worldclass players w their champion mentality. If Bayern cant sign couple of decent players, Dortmund is a good bet. 

• Like 1

No chance for Dortmund title, zero, nada, zip, zilch, nothing :teardrop:. That was the season Dortmund should win the title and they bottled miserably (and they really didnt deserved it after 5;0). Probably next 10 or more years Bayern is locked. Small hope is after Lewy's departure there would be big hole to fill (like Real's Ronaldo and Barca's Messi) but to me they are not so dependant like those spanish sides. They overpaid badly for Hernandez but he is good player and is better defender than all of Dortmund's. He was world champ as a LB but he likes better CB (some sources tell that he is indeed promised central role), interesting how this will unfold. Dortmund looks really fine with that depth but only as potenziale europa league finalist, nothing more. My prediction Bayern will clinch the title 3 months before the end of season, they will be not in one bit as bad as in this one, with or without Kovac (would be better without :atisfied:). 

Brandt is IMO overrated (you could argue that Leverkusen with Demirbay win that little duel), this will be similar story as with Draxler in Wolfsburg and Dortmund will reshuffle him to premiership or Tuchel (if he survive 😏) in a year. Schulz is improvement on the left side and with Hazard he has glimpses of really great playing, but he is too much inconsistent (you can say it runs in family :wow:). If he improve on that who knows, maybe they will catch Bayern at -14 🤣

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

While i agree this year was THE CHANCE, i dont really see Bayern moving forward, not in the roster, not on the bench. So if the youngsters in Dortmund can get their sh.t together, they will have the chance again. I mean, the odds are around 7.00. They are better than that, and if Bayern doesnt start to sign top players, its deffo a value, and probably you can cash out at least some profit during the season. 

Lewandowski is declining too, maybe not in the numbers (well, he has less overall goals each year since 2016-17), but his play. During the WC he played the role of the Invisible Man, and in this club season is also not remarkable except few games here and there. He would have really hard time in any other top league IMO, he is far away to be the Messi or Ronaldo of Bayern Munich. To find his replacement is easier than the likes of Robben, and also remember, Mandzukic was the better player (in a different system tho) when Guardiola sent him away. 

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

While i agree this year was THE CHANCE, i dont really see Bayern moving forward, not in the roster, not on the bench. So if the youngsters in Dortmund can get their sh.t together, they will have the chance again. I mean, the odds are around 7.00. They are better than that, and if Bayern doesnt start to sign top players, its deffo a value, and probably you can cash out at least some profit during the season. 

Lewandowski is declining too, maybe not in the numbers (well, he has less overall goals each year since 2016-17), but his play. During the WC he played the role of the Invisible Man, and in this club season is also not remarkable except few games here and there. He would have really hard time in any other top league IMO, he is far away to be the Messi or Ronaldo of Bayern Munich. To find his replacement is easier than the likes of Robben, and also remember, Mandzukic was the better player (in a different system tho) when Guardiola sent him away. 

Wow,really nice value there...a bit surprised it is such a big considering that they (BVB) are the only real threat to Bayern.

Declines of a one goal... 🤣

You needed to post that about Lewa right now,didnt you,just when he need to score in tommorows match?! 😉

This season he struggled a bit due to bad services...Robben was out most of the season,and Ribery was bellow his abilities.

I mean,J. Kimmich had 13assists this season... :wow:

It will be crucial,next season,how S. Gnabry and K. Coman will get along with Lewa...we already saw that they are not "that good"!

Not long ago...

"Kingsley Coman and Robert Lewandowski traded blows in a training ground bust-up, Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has confirmed."

"German publication Bild reported Coman and Lewandowski clashed following a heated exchange on Thursday and Kovac admitted the fight took place."

@cris1285 wrote:

i dont really see Bayern moving forward, not in the roster, not on the bench. 

Lewandowski is declining too, maybe not in the numbers (well, he has less overall goals each year since 2016-17), but his play. During the WC he played the role of the Invisible Man, and in this club season is also not remarkable except few games here and there. He would have really hard time in any other top league IMO, he is far away to be the Messi or Ronaldo of Bayern Munich.

To find his replacement is easier than the likes of Robben

I haven't followed that closely BL but cmon. Ribery and Robben has had their peak of career years ago so Bayern will only improve replacing them. Never even liked Robben. Sure he had great left foot but that was only thing he had. Surprised he had so many goals when defender only had to defend his good leg, otherwise he was useless 😏

And i don't think Lewa is suppose to be motor to Bayern. So different style of player compared what you mentioned. WC was bad for him but that was expected. He can't do miracles against better teams just on his own cause he ain't Messi or Ronaldo 😉 Sure he had few goals less in BL than other years but in CL he made 8 goals in 8 matches which is ratio he hasn't ever made so there is still juice in him if someone delivers him the balls.

Robben and Ribery was not near to their best lately, but when they came in, they made impact. It will be hard to replace them, not just on the pitch, but especially in the locker room, they are fooking champions, no matter what are our opinions. 

Lewa is 30+ also, its clear that he had his peak time already, when it matters he always disappears. 

@Livertool wrote:

Don't know anything about Bayern's locker room life but being champion don't make you leader 😉

How do you know when you dont have even one champion on Anfield? 🤣

Just kiddin` 😏

Quite offtopic but btw, Liverpool odds also looks good if Guardiola leaves this summer. They had also THE CHANCE this year like Dortmund, but they could learn also from the mistakes. We will see, i wish next summer i spend a whole week counting my profit from long term bets 🆒 

(should we do a different topic for long term bettings/discussions? )

@cris1285 wrote:

Lewa is 30+ also, its clear that he had his peak time already, when it matters he always disappears

Do you know who Fabio Quagliarella is @cris1285 ? 😉  

Yes it is Serie A,but he also got NT call so...

Real life have nothing with the football manager video game 😃

I understand if you dont like Lewa,but saying he never showed up in important games is nonsence!

@jerry 

Solid trolling on your part! 👍 However in the future, you have to be a little more subtle about it:

"Brandt is IMO overrated (you could argue that Leverkusen with Demirbay win that little duel)."

That one was a little too much over the top...still, I'd give you a B- for your effort.

@XY wrote:

Although,dont know why would you like to see one more middlefielder in BVB?!
Like you said,Witsel and Delaney were good this season.J. Weigl and M. Dahoud are options for those places...so I think you are fine there.

It is hard to blame Favre for defensive leaks as he only had one season so far...and it is hard to teach someone that segment of the game when whole philosopy of BVB is to attack,and score more than opponent.
I guess they have 6 school subjects based on attack and one,elective,based for defense?! :Rofl:

But for real...I would like to see one experienced defender that would guide those childrens around him.Ö. Toprak would be ideal.

But again,those attacking addings are spot on!It will be interesting to see how much time they need to click between each others.

Nah,considering that Bayern always starts strong,I am giving Kovač till half season.
I do not belive in those Sane rumours,but maybe Bale...Hmmm.

A lot of you guys are mentioning that the BVB lost a huge chance, pissing away a 9 point lead. Sure, you're right, however you all ignore a few important aspects:

1. The BVB was in Year 1 of its rebuild. After the 17/18 season, we had a lot of guys on our roster that didn't help us anymore, some old veterans (Sahin, Schmelzer, Sokratis, Kagawa...), some guys that were brought in by Thomas Tuchel (Schürrle, Rode...), some guys that weren't a good fit for us (Yarmolenko, Toljan...). During 17/18 we lost our best guys Auba and Dembele. In the summer of 2016 we lost Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gündogan. The BVB bosses always said that the rebuild was a project stretching over 2 summers. This lead to the 18/19 BVB having two major issues:
  2. We had an incredibly young and inexperienced team. Hakimi turned 20, Sancho turned 19, Pulisic turned 20, Zagadou (19), Bruun Larsen (20). Except Pulisic, all these young players had close to no full-time pro experience on their resume.
  3. We had almost no quality depth during the last season.
  4. You all ignore the fact that, despite having problems in late 2018, Bayern were scoring points like crazy over the last 20 games: 51 points, 60 goals scored and just 1 loss. In 12/13 when they won the triple and had 13 points more than they had this past Bundesliga season, they finished the final 20 games with 54 points and 58 goals scored. 

But let me give you an example of how our missing depth influenced the BVB performance this season:

Look at our wing backs: We started the year with Schmelzer, Piszczek and Hakimi. Schmelzer was injured early, leading Favre to insert Hakimi into the line-up. Afterwards Piszczek was banged up. What now? Hakimi had to move to the right, and CB Diallo had to move to the left. No problem, since Zagadou emerged at the same time. Then during the winter, Akanji had hip issues and back-up Toprak was injured as well, so we had to move in Weigl next to Zagadou. After the winter was over, Hakimi had performance issues and broke his foot. We had to convert Wolf to right back. Then Akanji was coming back, but then Zagadou had the game against Bayern and knee issues afterwards. Diallo was still needed out of position on the left side, so Weigl had to slide back in. Then in the game against Schalke, Wolf received a red card, meaning we had to move Akanji to the right, defensive midfielder Weigl was a no questions asked starter at CB, Diallo moved to the middle again and Guerreiro was inserted on the left side.

I like Guerreiro as a player and he played great in the final 3 games as our left back, however he interprets his role of that position similar to Marcelo, just a little bit more offensively! :Laugh: Now with Guerreiro playing in the back, we were lacking options in the front...You see, depth was really missing for us.

@XY  You mentioned Mo Dahoud as option for the defensive/central midfield. Honestly, I think he's gone as his performance has been absolutely lackluster over the two years he's been with the BVB.

mahmoud-dahoud/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/191422/saison/2018/wettbewerb/L1/verein/16

Dahoud started just twice in 2019. His last game was the one against Bayern where he missed that open shot after 5 minutes, which basically describes his overall performance with the BVB pretty well. In addition to that, the only reason he was rostered and even saw minor minutes was due to a lack of other options on the roster. He had a good first season for Gladbach in 15/16 with 5 goals and 9 assists, but since then he declined. Philipp is another player like that.

The question with Weigl is whether he wants to stay at the BVB getting minutes as a switch player, plugging holes once injuries come up or if he wants to be a starter elsewhere. If PSG wants him, I don't see how anybody can say no to a transfer like that if the price is right.

Speaking of Bayern:

A Sane transfer is not unrealistic at all. If he wants to leave City and Pep is somewhat "reasonable" (80-100 M Euro), this is a must for Bayern. He's young, a star player, German and fills a position of need. That's exactly what Bayern is looking for...

Speaking of Lewandoswki: He scores a lot of goals, however he also misses a ton of chances while playing 97% of his available Bundesliga minutes. If you look at his UCL performance, you have to consider when and against whom he's scoring. @Livertool mentioned his 8 goals this year:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/robert-lewandowski/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/38253/saison/2018/wettbewerb/CL/verein/27

6 goals in 4 games again AEK Athens and Benfica. :Popeye:

2 penalties.

But no goal and no assist in 3 out of 4 games against the strongest opponents (Ajax and Pool).

The season before is even more extreme:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/robert-lewandowski/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/38253/plus/0?saison=2017&verein=27&liga=&wettbewerb=CL&pos=&trainer_id=

6 playoff games and he only scored 2 goals: The 4-0 and 5-0 against Besiktas in the round of 16.

He's a great forward but when it matters in the UCL, his last display of greatness in the UCL was back in 2013 with the BVB in the semi-finals against Real:

@Livertool wrote:

Goes with every player, harder to score against better teams :atisfied: But sure Lewandowski seems to be xtra soft on those :) Just out of memory (too lazy to check) didn't Auba have same problem?

Agree with Livertool  here...games that are very balanced,big games,often ends up with a scorer that you wouldn't expect.

Especially nowadays,when the all big guns are tactically well drilled.

• Like 1

@WuDu Ask me again in a year if was trolling. We will compare numbers of Demirbay and Brandt for example 😉

Rebuild or not this was very bad season of Bayern and those who are longing for title In Dortmund will still think about that season in next 10 years. And im not writing this just because i had money for Dortmund to do it. It was similar to Monaco title where they were very close to bottling it, but Jardim sacrificed one of the french cups where they played with PSG with reserves. Next year Bayern will play Kovacball and the title will be solved at the february 😉. Apart Sane one CM is needed though, Rodrigo from Atletico means game over for Dortmund :scared:

With Lewy you are 100 % right. With numbers he is clearly in third just after Messi and Ronaldo. But those numbers are made mostly against piss poor Bundesliga defences (just look what he is doing repeatetly with 2nd german power Dortmund 🤣). Im watching a lot of diffrent football leagues and for now german clubs are very similar to the dutch and belgium ones in defensive. Happy/shaky football all the way, many high scoring matches (my biggest wins are in Bundesliga and in 2Bundesliga playing for goals) with Bayern winning many matches with 2 and more goals. Feeder league with exception of Bayern.

I want to state that he could be usefull to every team in the world, im just saying he wouldnt be major hit everywhere. He could be similar like in Bayern in Barcelona, cause they are creating gazillion of chances, but he would vanish in big matches just like in Bayern. In the same time he would struggle in Real (Real of this of last season) or Manu. Quite similar to Lukaku. Is Lukaku a similar type? Scoring against lesser teams and vanishing against good ones?

Without those 4 goals he could easily have career like Dzeko. Transfer to Mancini's City (in Peps City he would mean that they ends with more than 100points), where he would struggle then offload to some lesser league (sorry Italian fanboys Serie A is now 3rd league). Dzeko in Bayern instead of Lewy, and he would have similar numbers and i believe they were outbid by City then. What would have been.

R.Lewandowski - amazing poacher/finisher with occasional exceptional linkup play but cant create a thing himself to save his life.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@WuDu Ask me again in a year if was trolling. We will compare numbers of Demirbay and Brandt for example 😉

Next year Bayern will play Kovacball and the title will be solved at the february

Piss poor Bundesliga defences (just look what he is doing repeatetly with 2nd german power Dortmund 🤣).

German clubs are very similar to the dutch and belgium ones in defensive. 

Feeder league with exception of Bayern.

R.Lewandowski - amazing poacher/finisher with occasional exceptional linkup play but cant create a thing himself to save his life.

@jerryYou are one entertaining guy, but you blew your cover with "Kovacball"...:Laugh:

Speaking of Lewa, this will be a tough match for him tomorrow, Konate is a beast, Orban has been graded as the best defender by kicker.de and Red Bull is more than motivated to fill up the cup with their gooey swill...