Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@CharismaMan wrote:

What a crazy matchday. Both Giant played terrible, but i find the difference today: the FANS. Needn't more words, the biggest Klassiker are coming! :inlove: 

No man, Wolfsburg and Pretty Bruno did a good job taking our best players and even the fans out of the game today. Like I said before, it was totally crappy to watch and after the 80th minute, I was checking oddsportal pretty often. :laugh:

It also didn't help that Reus had to be with his girlfriend for the birth of his child. The 90th minute free kick by Paco was our only chance during the 2nd half, I think. That says all you need to know.

Diallo and Hakimi had to leave the pitch due to injury, my oh my, I really hope we don't have to start Schmelzer next week. :scared:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Bayern drawing Heidenheim right now at 2-2 with Süle being sent off after 15 minutes! It could not get any better for us! Hopefully they have to play OT with just 10 men, so they're tired against us on Saturday after minute 75!

...aaaaaand there is the 3-2 for Bayern.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2. Bundesliga club Heidenheim scoring 4 goals in Munich is all you need to know about the state of the Bayern defense. I cannot understand why Bayern is favored so much on Saturday, there's serious value for bets on Dortmund. Bayern cannot park the bus against us like they did in Liverpool, so especially in the second half, we'll get our chances...

The BVB with some health issues right now:

• Left back Hakimi is out for the season with a broken foot
  • Paco Alcacer and Guerreiro didn't travel to Munich
  • Diallo is banged up but did travel
  • Pisczcek is also travelling, but was injured for 2 months or so.
  • Philipp seems to be back as well (for what it's worth).

That means, tomorrow we'll see the following offense, due to a lack of options:

Götze

Bruun Larsen-Reus-Sancho

If I see it correctly, we have no back-up forward and no back-up winger on our roster tomorrow. :Speechless:

:laugh:

Bürki - Piszczek, Akanji, Zagadou, Diallo - Delaney, Witsel - Sancho, Dahoud, Bruun Larsen - ©️ Reus.

// Subs: Hitz, Toprak, Wolf, Schmelzer, Weigl, Götze, Philipp.

I don't know...I think we're parking the bus today!

@psrquack wrote:

I like buses... when I have 2,55 on X2.😃

Unibet offers the highest odds for BVB +0,5 right now: 2,85.

I just saw that Schalke lost in the end! :geek: Penalty in the 99th minute. Don't expect Stubbe to be active here for the next few days...:laugh:

Schallke travels to Nürnberg on Friday, what a nail-biter this will be!

• Like 2

4-0, I think winning today could get a little difficult!

Whole team was sleepwalking, starting from Dahoud missing that wide-open shot after 5 minutes, "Air" Hummels dominating, Zagadou being a catastrophe, Gnabry winning the header against Akanji and so on and so on...

1 point behind Bayern now, everything is still wide open.

• Like 3

Now Favre has to be trolling! Brings in Götze for Dahoud after 60 minutes with the score being 0-4. :laugh:

Now the Bundesliga gets really interesting:

buli.PNG.3bd2aeb49122df27f50a50ceeb830a55.PNG

Schalke travels to Nürnberg this Friday, which is a must win for both of them. If Nürnberg wins, they're back in the mix (don't ask me how). Schalke, which is the 2nd worst home team in the Bundesliga (only beating 96 ), then gets Hoffenheim at home and has to travel to Dormund the week after. Stuttgart gets Leverkusen at home and Augsburg on the road. There's a real chance, Schalke only gets 0 or 1 point out of its next 3 games... :speechless:

The BVB plays Mainz at home on Saturday evening, must win for us. Bayern still has to travel to Leipzig and play Frankfurt at home. Both of us have to play Bremen. The schedule for Bayern is really tough, the title race is far from being over...

Its very close, but it would be a shame and disgusting for the game if Dortmund wins the league after that 0-5, with only one SOG. 

But atm Bundesliga is the most interesting big league, opened race on the bottom, for Europe and for the title too 👍 Yeah, on paper the Premier League too, but there the bottom three is quite clear, and there is no way Manchester City will fail, unfortunately. 

@cris1285 wrote:

Its very close, but it would be a shame and disgusting for the game if Dortmund wins the league after that 0-5, with only one SOG. 

Bro! Come on...

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/17199

In 95/96 we lost 5-0 to Karlsruhe and won the title later that year. You know what happened in the season that followed?

I think in the next few years, everybody should keep a close watch on Red Bull Leipzig! They have an incredible amount of young, talented and athletic players and their farm team system is slowly starting to pay off! With Nagelsmann, they're getting one of the best German coaches next year...

At the bottom, Schalke lost super-striker Mark Uth for the season, not that it really matters though (1 goal for every 700 minutes played this season :Laugh: )...

What i mean @WuDu , that to win the title after you are knocked out by the main rival in the "decider", you just dont deserve the first place. Thats my opinion, but there is a decent pointsystem, so it doesnt matter 🤣

What are the news, can you guys keep this young team (especially Sancho) together? If yes, Dortmund can dominate (at least) the Bundesliga for the next ten years. What Bayern is doing right now on the transfermarket, thats quite funny 🤣

@cris1285 wrote:

What are the news, can you guys keep this young team (especially Sancho) together? If yes, Dortmund can dominate (at least) the Bundesliga for the next ten years. What Bayern is doing right now on the transfermarket, thats quite funny 🤣

Players leaving the BVB is part of the business and also a way to attract elite talent to come to us in the first place.

Sancho probably stays until 2020. Then we have the European championships, so it will be tough to keep him after that. Maybe he extends his contract, gets 10 M a year and stays a year longer... I think it depends very much on the roster openings at Real, Barca, PSG, City or United. I doubt any other team can afford him now. But if he wants to take the next step in 2020 and someone offers 200 M Euro, I mean, how can you not sell him then?

Akanji is looking towards Man United, but nothing is imminent. Honestly, he still has a lot of room to improve. However at the center back position, we already have young guys in place.

Hakimi goes back to Real in 2020, whether they want him there or not is another question, especially after his performance in 2019.

The other stars are not really interesting for the big clubs in Europe (Reus, Witsel, Götze, Guerreiro, Delaney, Alcacer, Bürki...)

So to answer your question, the team will stay together for 2019/20 and we'll even get bettter. Pulisic didn't have much of a role this year, so his loss doesn't really hurt. We're probably buying Hazard (Thorgan, not Eden :laugh: ) and there will be some roster clean up with guys like Dahoud, Weigl, Philipp, Toprak rumoured to leave for various reasons.

• Like 1