Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Could be worse. You could've lost to Spurs..

True. That'd have been embarrassing - beaten by Spurs without scoring a single goal Rofl

How Dortmund will fail and end up with nothing this season is really the only positive right now. At least we still have the chance to win the cup.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

The worst thing that your team won't play in the Champions League for the next five years. I think that's the real punishment.

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Temperature probably raised a little bit over there at Malta,therefore we have clashes between the posts... Smile

Don't be so harsh @WuDu , Stubbe-Unibet is going through tough periods of his life.He is part of Unibet poker team (problems solver) and a fan of Schalke... TeardropRofl

Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

I was at the City game last night. I know it’s no consolation but I thought the Schalke fans were magnificent - before, during and after the game. Great people and awesome support - loudest and maddest since those crazy boys from Poznan! 😀

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@BonusPater wrote:

Unibet got just 2.50 on Schalke to finish in top 4, and the highest I've been able to find is 2.80. As discussed above, the second place was a bit of a miracle last season, and it will be much more difficult this season, as there's also Champions League. However, I see the team as significantly stronger this season, and 16 % chance of a top 3 finish is a joke. Below my preferred lineup and the alternatives for each position.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Tedesco is gone! Two days wasted for Schalke after the debacle against City to prepare for Red Bull, but hey, at this point, what difference does it make? Rofl

Stevens and Büskens take over, which was expected but is totally unimpressive.What is Huub going to do? Park the bus as usual? Well, that's what got you there in the first place. Rofl

Get ready for a rough end to the season for the smurfs and next year, "Pretty" Bruno Labbadia might show up...Waterfall  Schalke, the gift that keeps on giving.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Is there any chance for Schalke's relegation this seassion? If yes I would like to consider the odds.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack 

#17 and #18 are reserved for Hannover and Nürnberg. That leaves #16 which would lead to relegation games against #3 of the 2. Bundesliga. As of now, Stuttgart is 4,5 points behind Schalke. Augsburg is practically even with S04. Stuttgart shouldn't be there and their performance has been positive over the last 3 games. The schedule the rest of the way is so-so for them, no more Bayern, BVB or Red Bull, but a lot of tough road games and they are 1-2-10 away from home.

Augsburg has a soft remaining schedule, their next two games are against Hannover and Nürnberg, they get Stuttgart at home and S04 on the road. Their last two games were against the BVB and Red Bull: One win, one draw, just 1 goal against them.

Schalke is a dead team and they play against everybody in the basement: H96, Nürnberg, Stuttgart and Augsburg. The other 5 games are super tough against Red Bull, Frankfurt, Hoffenheim, BVB and Leverkusen. Geek

Augsburg will pass by Schalke, so it's Stuttgart vs Smurftown with the match between them on gameday 34. If Stuttgart goes on a run, S04 is in trouble. However if S04 beats Nürnberg and Hannover and maybe steals a point once or twice, I don't know if Stuttgart is able to collect 13+ points the rest of the way. Really close and depending on how the teams are coming out of the national team break.

The relegation games would probably be against Union Berlin or St. Pauli. However if the HSV drops to 3rd place, then watch out...Maybe odds of 15-20 for Schalke to go down would be interesting...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Berlin-BVB, what a game! 5 goals, lead changes, huge amount of shots on goal, game winner being scored in extra time, a LOLsy red card, but most importantly,  we're still alive in the title race!

Sancho is the best player in the Bundesliga right now, absolutely incredible player!

salta

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

They really want to make things exciting Laugh

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

They really want to make things exciting Laugh

Yeah, but the rest of the Bundesliga prefers to take it up the bum once Bayern shows up. The last 3 games for them against Gladbach, Wolfsburg and Mainz:

3 wins, 17:1 goals. I mean, come on...Even Schalke only lost 3-1 in Munich!

Speaking of Schalke: Now they suspended the next guy with Bentaleb! What a dumpster fire...Waterfall

The next gameday is in 2 weeks: BVB plays at home against Wolfsburg and Bayern travels to Freiburg. Then a week later it's Bayern-BVB! Thumbs Up

Schalke travels to Hannover and Stuttgart to Frankfurt. A must win game for Schalke as well as for Hannover.

God Emperor Trump