Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@Livertool wrote:

Schalke is ❤️♥️❤️ty team and ❤️♥️❤️ty team to bet on :D

I have tried couple under bets to their games and failed. How can team that don´t know how to attack and mostly just sitting back have so many over games :wow:

@Livertool, bet on them tonight ;)

They were decent in the weekend - the 1st half was the best half they've played in a while - but were a bit unlucky and VAR messed it up as well. VAR in the Bundesliga has become exactly like @GR1ZZL3R wants it; no wasted time, players can't complain and get the ref to contact the VAR, and they only intervene when there's an obvious mistake. Unfortunately, the VAR was sleeping and missed an offside on the 1st goal. How that's possible I really don't know, but let's remove the human element and have @theMachine as ref!

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet  Good to hear VAR is being used as it was intended, Stirling's first goal against Watford would have been ruled out and City might have become more desperate.

@Livertool Please don't take @Stubbe-Unibet advice. The only way City lose tonight is if I bet on them, no intention of doing so. 🤣

Bring on the @theMachine .😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I love my money too much to throw it away with Schalke. I think it will be mayhem tonight and Schalke players are lucky if they will find way back to Germany after that 😛

That Sterling goal was awful decision. Idk if var would have even helped with that with such idiot referee.

• Like 3

@Stubbe-Unibet's opinion regading the VAR from last week:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Point is, although some say different, var changes nothing. 

VAR changes everything. Obvious wrong calls affecting the outcome of the game are not possible anymore. The only reason there're issues today is the way some rules are written. There's too much room for interpretation today, the handball rule being a perfect example. You might not agree with every call made involving VAR, but it helps the referee to always make an informed decision. The refs are human and the rules can be interpreted, but that's got nothing to do with VAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpazjQOGi-M

@Stubbe-Unibet's opinion a few days later:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

They were decent in the weekend - the 1st half was the best half they've played in a while - but were a bit unlucky and VAR messed it up as well. VAR in the Bundesliga has become exactly like @GR1ZZL3R wants it; no wasted time, players can't complain and get the ref to contact the VAR, and they only intervene when there's an obvious mistake. Unfortunately, the VAR was sleeping and missed an offside on the 1st goal. How that's possible I really don't know, but let's remove the human element and have @theMachine as ref!

:Laugh:

dailystruggg

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1 wrote:

Sane is in top 3 of all defenders, if you look at the stats. If that isn't great, especially considering how the team has done, I don't know what is.

Unearthing these old quotes is pure gold in this topic:

Manchester-City-FC-Schalke-04

I think I've never seen a defender constantly being in the wrong position, making stupid decisions, covering the wrong guy or covering air like Salif Sane! Check out the highlights and keep a close eye on the tall black dude wearing #26, you'll not be disappointed. Tedesco should have been fired on the spot after a game like this, but they'll wait until after they played Red Bull. The problem with Schalke is that not only are their fans utterly delusional, the guys at the top still think they're too big to go down. The funniest would be if S07 were able to draw against Leipzig, maybe even saving Tedesco...:laugh:

Today it's Bayern-Liverpool: Bayern has to win that one, however I like Liverpool's chances. Kimmich and Müller are not playing and Liverpool only has to score a goal to give them real trouble.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet's opinion regading the VAR from last week:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Point is, although some say different, var changes nothing. 

VAR changes everything. Obvious wrong calls affecting the outcome of the game are not possible anymore. The only reason there're issues today is the way some rules are written. There's too much room for interpretation today, the handball rule being a perfect example. You might not agree with every call made involving VAR, but it helps the referee to always make an informed decision. The refs are human and the rules can be interpreted, but that's got nothing to do with VAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpazjQOGi-M

@Stubbe-Unibet's opinion a few days later:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

:Laugh:

dailystruggg

haha, well, humans do make mistakes, and the way it's done in the Bundesliga there's more room for mistakes. I'm not saying the CL way - where literally everything is reviewed and the game stopped - is the right way to go, but at least everything is reviewed and mistakes shouldn't be possible. Everything should be reviewed in the Bundesliga as well, but the 1-1 goal can't possibly have been looked at by the VAR.

@cris1285 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

RMA-SCH.png.8b1c6560b14fb08eca5b49e4595a41a1.png

Do miracles still happen? :)

@TTABKATA, with Kutucu, Sane, McKennie and co, everything can happen ;)

Opening odds on Schalke was 7 at Unibet and is now 8.25. Give it another 5 days and the odds will be close to 10 :)

How true. With these guys Schalke has a real chance to make history and set a new record. Remember, biggest defeat in UCL is 8-0 :Laugh:

Back than S04 had worldclass players like Raul or Huntelaar, but this roster is extremely weak, will be roasted even if City plays on 20% (what they often did recently). But lets see, i would be extremely happy if Schalke can make an upset (some of my friends are fan of Guardiola). 

Almost made a history, congrats Tedesco! 

The funniest thing that it was 2-1 to S04, then in about 10+90 minutes 2-10 :Rofl:

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Sane is in top 3 of all defenders, if you look at the stats. If that isn't great, especially considering how the team has done, I don't know what is.

Unearthing these old quotes is pure gold in this topic:

Manchester-City-FC-Schalke-04

I think I've never seen a defender constantly being in the wrong position, making stupid decisions, covering the wrong guy or covering air like Salif Sane! Check out the highlights and keep a close eye on the tall black dude wearing #26, you'll not be disappointed. Tedesco should have been fired on the spot after a game like this, but they'll wait until after they played Red Bull. The problem with Schalke is that not only are their fans utterly delusional, the guys at the top still think they're too big to go down. The funniest would be if S07 were able to draw against Leipzig, maybe even saving Tedesco...:laugh:

Today it's Bayern-Liverpool: Bayern has to win that one, however I like Liverpool's chances. Kimmich and Müller are not playing and Liverpool only has to score a goal to give them real trouble.

The top 3 quote was related to defending stats, so it's not wrong. I haven't checked the numbers recently though, and I doubt it's still the case. Do get the fun aspect of it, but out of context you can make fun of a lot of quotes ;) I stopped watching yesterday after the 3-0 goal, as I don't have any rape fantasies and it's honestly just torture.

I've always liked Tedesco, and there's still part of me that thinks he should stay, but it really is time to go now. I don't even hope for points in the weekend. He's had two years and haven't come up with a proper concept yet. It'd defensive and very boring (recently not so boring as they've been so terrible). If defensive and boring can't even get you any points, and you concede at least 4 goals in every game, what's the point.

1771471181_giphy(4).gif.f35c234e55754e027e32c27ecd3e824b.gif

• Like 2

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Could be worse. You could've lost to Spurs..

True. That'd have been embarrassing - beaten by Spurs without scoring a single goal 🤣

How Dortmund will fail and end up with nothing this season is really the only positive right now. At least we still have the chance to win the cup.

• Like 1

Temperature probably raised a little bit over there at Malta,therefore we have clashes between the posts... 😃

Don't be so harsh @WuDu , Stubbe-Unibet is going through tough periods of his life.He is part of Unibet poker team (problems solver) and a fan of Schalke... :teardrop:🤣

• Like 4

I was at the City game last night. I know it’s no consolation but I thought the Schalke fans were magnificent - before, during and after the game. Great people and awesome support - loudest and maddest since those crazy boys from Poznan!

• Like 1

@testuser1 wrote:

Unibet got just 2.50 on Schalke to finish in top 4, and the highest I've been able to find is 2.80. As discussed above, the second place was a bit of a miracle last season, and it will be much more difficult this season, as there's also Champions League. However, I see the team as significantly stronger this season, and 16 % chance of a top 3 finish is a joke. Below my preferred lineup and the alternatives for each position.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Tedesco is gone! Two days wasted for Schalke after the debacle against City to prepare for Red Bull, but hey, at this point, what difference does it make? 🤣

Stevens and Büskens take over, which was expected but is totally unimpressive.What is Huub going to do? Park the bus as usual? Well, that's what got you there in the first place. 🤣

Get ready for a rough end to the season for the smurfs and next year, "Pretty" Bruno Labbadia might show up...:waterfall:  Schalke, the gift that keeps on giving.

@psrquack 

#17 and #18 are reserved for Hannover and Nürnberg. That leaves #16 which would lead to relegation games against #3 of the 2. Bundesliga. As of now, Stuttgart is 4,5 points behind Schalke. Augsburg is practically even with S04. Stuttgart shouldn't be there and their performance has been positive over the last 3 games. The schedule the rest of the way is so-so for them, no more Bayern, BVB or Red Bull, but a lot of tough road games and they are 1-2-10 away from home.

Augsburg has a soft remaining schedule, their next two games are against Hannover and Nürnberg, they get Stuttgart at home and S04 on the road. Their last two games were against the BVB and Red Bull: One win, one draw, just 1 goal against them.

Schalke is a dead team and they play against everybody in the basement: H96, Nürnberg, Stuttgart and Augsburg. The other 5 games are super tough against Red Bull, Frankfurt, Hoffenheim, BVB and Leverkusen. :geek:

Augsburg will pass by Schalke, so it's Stuttgart vs Smurftown with the match between them on gameday 34. If Stuttgart goes on a run, S04 is in trouble. However if S04 beats Nürnberg and Hannover and maybe steals a point once or twice, I don't know if Stuttgart is able to collect 13+ points the rest of the way. Really close and depending on how the teams are coming out of the national team break.

The relegation games would probably be against Union Berlin or St. Pauli. However if the HSV drops to 3rd place, then watch out...Maybe odds of 15-20 for Schalke to go down would be interesting...

• Like 1

Berlin-BVB, what a game! 5 goals, lead changes, huge amount of shots on goal, game winner being scored in extra time, a LOLsy red card, but most importantly,  we're still alive in the title race!

Sancho is the best player in the Bundesliga right now, absolutely incredible player!

salta

@Livertool wrote:

They really want to make things exciting :laugh:

Yeah, but the rest of the Bundesliga prefers to take it up the bum once Bayern shows up. The last 3 games for them against Gladbach, Wolfsburg and Mainz:

3 wins, 17:1 goals. I mean, come on...Even Schalke only lost 3-1 in Munich!

Speaking of Schalke: Now they suspended the next guy with Bentaleb! What a dumpster fire...:waterfall:

The next gameday is in 2 weeks: BVB plays at home against Wolfsburg and Bayern travels to Freiburg. Then a week later it's Bayern-BVB! 👍

Schalke travels to Hannover and Stuttgart to Frankfurt. A must win game for Schalke as well as for Hannover.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

80 M for Hernandez, 35 M for Pavard = 115 M already spent on two defenders. Honestly, I'm not really impressed here.

• Like 1

The next Buli weekend is upon us and things are getting interesting at the bottom and at the top.

We're playing at home against Wolfsburg, which is a must win game for us. Thank God Witsel, Götze and Alcacer all stayed at home during the break and are now available again. Especially Witsel really needed a 3 week break like this. Pulisic is injured again and if history repeats itself, I wouldn't depend on Guerreiro to be at 100 % as well. Dude always comes back from the national team banged up or with some kind of muscle injuries. 😠 But as long as Jadon Sancho is available, we should be able to beat VW:

Oczipka still getting nightmares...:Laugh:

Bayern travels to Freiburg, which is a tough place to play, but I'm not expecting any help from them. 20 years ago, things were getting a little bit testy between those two teams:

And in 8 days, it's time for the big game, of course: The BVB travels to Mordor to face Bayern!

At the bottom, Schalke travels to Hannover which, as crazy as it sounds, is a must win game for both of them. Hannover won once under new coach Doll, who practically spends all his PR activities on trashing his own team :Laugh: Last week they lost a friendly against 2. Bundesliga side Arminia Bielefeld. 0-5. With Bielefeld fielding scrubs and youth players in the second half. But yeah, this is it for Hannover, they play at home against a weak opponent with 2 weeks of preparation time and even Unibet gives them 4,4 to win, which is pretty good considering that 96 lost the last 5 games in a row. And the friendly against Bielefeld, of course. 

Schalke of course has to win as well, they travel to Nürnberg and have to play tough teams the rest of the way. One point is simply not enough here.

Guess who`s back?giphy

Lucky win against Wolfsburg, what a crappy game! Bayern only drawing in Freiburg! That means, we're 2 points ahead.

• Like 2