Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

Not a big victory what they need, but still looks like 3 point. I thought Reus will miss the penalty, the weather is terrible, so it wasnt an easy shot. 

Swear to anything, i didnt wanna jinx them Rofl

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

1 shot and goal Puking

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Dortmund leads again. Lets see Tongue

Meanwhile Bayern non-stop show, this is how you demostrate what you want. 

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

It could be big advantage for Dortmund if Bayern goes to qf in cl. 6.4 Bayern - Dortmund and 9.4 qf 1st leg. Would have been even better though if they would play against each other week later

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

My heart! Scared What an ugly game for us...

Triumph of the will! Laugh

Pulisic's ratio of positive impact on the pitch to goals/assists is remarkable, but whatever...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

It could be big advantage for Dortmund if Bayern goes to qf in cl. 6.4 Bayern - Dortmund and 9.4 qf 1st leg. Would have been even better though if they would play against each other week later

Just checked the schedule:

Bayern plays its German Cup game on April the 3rd. At home against Heidenheim, shouldn't be a problem for them, but maybe a little distraction. Liverpool has a great result working for them, however if Bayern advances, this could be two additional tough games for them. So Let's go Bayern! Hopefully for 120 minutes next week...

BVB plays in Berlin next Saturday, which will be a tough game. Bayern is playing Pool on Wednesday and at home against Mainz on Monday. S04 is getting creamed by City and Red Bull next week. Then we'll have the National team break and Tedesco will get the axe, because as @CharismaMan mentioned this afternoon: Schalke is not only playing Stuttgart in round 34, but they also have to play Augsburg in round 32!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

Unfortunately the snow is comeback... I am really curious when change the white ball to orange on Hannover v Bayer game.

... we win together.
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Close but no Very Happy

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Close but no Very Happy

And the score is 2-2 now...Geek

3-2 Leverkusen, but this one point lost would not have kept 96 from being relegated anyway...

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Have a feeling that Zidane was just about to sign for Bayern but Florentino Pérez sent SMS...

That styling... Rofl

Spoiler