Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Great matchday for the BVB! Thumbs Up

Draw in Frankfurt while Bayern lost in Leverkusen. We're ahead by 7,5 points with just 14 games to play. Still a lot of time left, however the games in Leipzig and in Frankfurt were really diffcult. The next 10 days will be crucial with the cup game against Bremen during the week, the game against Hoffenheim next Saturday and Tottenham on the 13th.

And Schalke 04? Laugh Today those guys delivered another slapstick performance:

Second half, the score between S04 and Gladbach is 0-0. A Schalke player fouls an opponent in the middle of the Gladbach half. Salif "Top-3 Bundesliga defender" Sane grabs the ball and carries it 12 meters towards his own goal, drops it and walks towards his own goal with his back turned. A Gladbach player says "Thank you very much" and immediately takes the free kick. Goalie Nübel has to leave his goal, fouls the Gladbach player running towards his goal and gets red carded. Gladbach uses this advantage and wins the game 2-0 and during the post-match interviews, Tedesco complains about the free kick. Rofl

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu wrote:

 

And Schalke 04? Laugh Today those guys delivered another slapstick performance:


At least we're still in the cup Wink A cup win and progress from CL will make it an acceptable season. Still believe in the miracle against City Very Happy

Reply
Highlighted
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@TTABKATA wrote:

RMA-SCH.png

Do miracles still happen? Smile


@TTABKATA, with Kutucu, Sane, McKennie and co, everything can happen Wink

Opening odds on Schalke was 7 at Unibet and is now 8.25. Give it another 5 days and the odds will be close to 10 Smile

Reply
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

RMA-SCH.png

Do miracles still happen? Smile


@TTABKATA, with Kutucu, Sane, McKennie and co, everything can happen Wink

Opening odds on Schalke was 7 at Unibet and is now 8.25. Give it another 5 days and the odds will be close to 10 Smile


How true. With these guys Schalke has a real chance to make history and set a new record. Remember, biggest defeat in UCL is 8-0 Laugh

Back than S04 had worldclass players like Raul or Huntelaar, but this roster is extremely weak, will be roasted even if City plays on 20% (what they often did recently). But lets see, i would be extremely happy if Schalke can make an upset (some of my friends are fan of Guardiola). 

Reply
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

 

And Schalke 04? Laugh Today those guys delivered another slapstick performance:


At least we're still in the cup Wink A cup win and progress from CL will make it an acceptable season. Still believe in the miracle against City Very Happy


Laugh

I sometimes read the transfermarkt forums. It's really funny how Bayern supporters are usually pretty arrogant (Player XY is not good enough for us, only Hazard (Eden) and Dembele (Ous) are...) and how BVB fans are hyper critical towards their own players (Schmelzer, Götze and so on should retire in shame right now...). However the funniest aspect is the great and utter delusion of the Schalke supporters. Laugh Great to see that you're continuing this tradition here on the ubcommunity... 

The cup game was a great game though, however what do you expect when you have to let your Regionalliga goalie play on short notice? He had some great saves in regular time, but both goals against us in overtime could have been prevented. Our goal is the Bundesliga title this year! When was the last time S04 won the Bundesliga? Oh yeah......

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Reply
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

 

And Schalke 04? Laugh Today those guys delivered another slapstick performance:


At least we're still in the cup Wink A cup win and progress from CL will make it an acceptable season. Still believe in the miracle against City Very Happy

I sometimes read the transfermarkt forums. It's really funny how Bayern supporters are usually pretty arrogant (Player XY is not good enough for us, only Hazard (Eden) and Dembele (Ous) are...) and how BVB fans are hyper critical towards their own players (Schmelzer, Götze and so on should retire in shame right now...). However the funniest aspect is the great and utter delusion of the Schalke supporters. Laugh Great to see that you're continuing this tradition here on the ubcommunity... 

 


Yes,it is true.I was at Bayern for 5 weeks,on trial.My night life costed me a place.
Also,I am Vodafone customer so...

0 Likes
Reply
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

What a HeartHeartsHeartty matchday for us!

3-3 against Hoffenheim after we led 3-0 at home in the 75th minute. Didn't help that Coach Favre was out with the flu and coached the team via phone form the bed-/bathroom. Laugh But that also shows what a great coach Nagelsmann is: Tedesco brings in a left back against us when he was behind 0-1, Nagelsmann brought Belfodil, Geiger and even Reiss Nelson when they were behind 0-2 and 0-3.

Bayern with the easy win against the smurfs, not that I expected anything different, but come on Schalke, at least pretend that you're not a walking bye-week for the top teams.

Honestly, that was one of the best offensive performances I saw from us this season: Sancho was incredible and scored one goal, one assist, one pre-assist and hit the post. Götze now with 2 goals and 3 assists over the last 5 games. But our defensive performance? Yikes...

S04 definitely brought the LOLs against today, thanks to top-transfer Rudy and winter transfer Bruma. Rofl What do you say @Stubbe-Unibet, was that the last game for Sebastian "Trojan Horse" Rudy? 

Wednesday we play against Tottenham. Reus will miss this game and I'm expecting us to switch up the line-up a little more. Delaney will be back and hopefully Zagadou starts again. Maybe we'll even see Schmelzer instead of Hakimi and Wolf instead of Guerreiro...

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

0-0 against last place Nürnberg in one of the worst games I've seen from us this season. Only 3 points ahead of Bayern and white hot Leverkusen is next!

giphy

 

 

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

15 Euro on Schalke to win the Champions League. Let's go! CashCashThumbs UpRoflreceived_372436946885554.png

 

Reply