Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@testuser1  👍

No, I have to save my money for potential snap elections in Germany and the mid terms in November. Not much money left to #yolo gambooool. Besides:

tab.PNG.cd1843966cb77e13e2e3bb0eeb9557cf.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

After Köln, I am sure the HSV is the next to go down. Well deserved over the past 6-7 years. However I cannot believe that Stuttgart picked up a bum like Korkut and are almost rescued now.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1giphy

To escape the last spot or to stay in the Bundesliga? They very well might pass by Hamburg who averaged just 0,5 points over the last 22 league matches. To stay in the league? 7 and a half points behind Mainz is still too much. Just look at the standings I posted 5 weeks ago! Köln picked up 1 point on Mainz since then. 1 point.

• 1 month later...

http://bundesligafanatic.com/almost-at-80-examining-what-is-left-to-play-for-in-the-bundesliga-1-fc-koln-and-the-rest-of-the-relegation-candidates-sorry-hamburg/

In depth analysis of Koeln chances. They certainly have a shot, they play against Hoffeinheim (away - draw is a possibility, even win) then Mainz (home, no lose match) Hertha (away they are very inconsistent and Koeln easily can win this), Schalke (home, tough match but why not win?)  Freiburg (away, here they cant lose, draw is good) at home with Bayern in reserve squad and it will all go in big final in last macth against Wolfsburg :Scared::Rofl:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

A bet for tomorrow:
HSV vs Schalke - Most cards HSV - Odds 2.55.

Schalke are favorites to get the most cards, which makes perfect sense, if you look at the total number of cards the two clubs have gotten this season. However, because of the way I expect this game to be played, and because Naldo, Embolo, Caligiuri, Meyer and Stambouli (players who are shown a fair amount of cards) will miss out on the derby next week (most important game of the season), if they get another yellow card, I actually have HSV as small favorites to get the most cards, which means there’s very good value.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Capture.PNG.3d08b5c1732344cd2c34986b7300bd9b.PNG

Found an interesting special. It's essentially a H2H between Schalke and Bayern in the last 4 games - Bayern ahead with 20 points at this moment and Schalke got 4 points down to Leverkusen and BXB.

Schalke have got the following matches:

sgames.PNG.9256bec990e142947f88e0d631fed0c5.PNG

And Bayern these:

bgames.PNG.0d4a42fb75979f1026b4aa36ce8fc506.PNG

With Bayern having already won the trophy and them still being in both Champions League and the DFB-Pokal, I could see them end up with 7 points in the last four games. Schalke are quite unpredictable, but I expect them to get 9 points in the remaining games.
Unibet have also got odds 2.00 on Bayern to win with 18 to 21 points.  

Average market odds on the next three Bundesliga games for each side:

Schalke to win against Köln = 1.95
Schalke to win against Gladbach = 1.72
Schalke to win against Augsburg = 2.22

Bayern to win against Hannover = 1.52
Bayern to win against Frankfurt = 1.44
Bayern to win against Köln = 1.32

I'm almost at 20 % for this bet to be a winner, so there's some excellent value to get.

NB should be mentioned that Bayern didn't really slow down in the previous seasons, after they won the league - last year they won the last four games with 16-5 in total.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1  👍

No, I have to save my money for potential snap elections in Germany and the mid terms in November. Not much money left to #yolo gambooool. Besides:

tab.PNG.9d67b81075c23a322e15fb6886c82a81.PNG

buli.PNG.8d3005802315bc4b3fdae3c7d8921256.PNG

And Köln is gone, however the interesting part is that over the past 13 matchdays, the FC didn't gain even one point on the 15th place team. Wolfsburg which is nothing but a dead corpse now, scored as many points as Köln over that span.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lukas Hradecky to Bayer Leverkusen on 5 year contract:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/bayer-leverkusen-sign-finalnd-goalkeeper-lukas-hradecky-from-eintracht-frankfurt-506854.jsp

I hope he doesn't get stuck behind Bernd Leno, or is Leno going somewhere else?

Kinda wanted to see him move to English premier league but not sure if that was any plans or interest on that direction.

Good to see him move forward though, he's a good kid ( almost old neighbour ).

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

I hope he doesn't get stuck behind Bernd Leno, or is Leno going somewhere else?

Rumours are that Leno is gone, maybe to Atletico or Arsenal.

• Like 1

I could easily see that Leno stays, at least till january. He wants to Atletico but Oblak will sign new contract and there is big chance he will stay cause PSG is almost done with Buffon so they will not go for him. Arsenal and Napoli will not wait indefinately for Leno, and he dont want to Napoli so were left with Arsenal but the question will they pay top dollar for keeper where they need reinforcements elsewhere. There is Liverpool but there is no interest in him at the moment. Milan is not selling Donnaruma at the moment, and its pretty much thats it.

Two unsettled keepers in Chelsea and ManU. One of them off and market will change instantly. :happy:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

I could easily see that Leno stays, at least till january. He wants to Atletico but Oblak will sign new contract and there is big chance he will stay cause PSG is almost done with Buffon so they will not go for him. Arsenal and Napoli will not wait indefinately for Leno, and he dont want to Napoli so were left with Arsenal but the question will they pay top dollar for keeper where they need reinforcements elsewhere. There is Liverpool but there is no interest in him at the moment. Milan is not selling Donnaruma at the moment, and its pretty much thats it.

Two unsettled keepers in Chelsea and ManU. One of them off and market will change instantly. :happy:

🤣 Leverkusen's paying Hradecky 5,5 M Euro per year over 5 years! He's their new starter and Leno's gone!

What about Juve? Real Madrid could be looking at a new keeper as well...

• Like 1

Juve has Sczcyczc.. you know, that polish goalkeeper as the number one. Perin should move also to Turin. 

Real is interested in Courtois and De Gea, but they alwasy are, so who knows if they can sign any of them. 

IMO no way Leno and even Bailey stay at Leverkusen. They choked the Champions League for next season, and from september it will be even harder to be top4. Bayern, Lepizig, Schalke wont get easier to beat, and Dortmund under Favre will be top team again. Plus the dark horse Hoffenheim, or Stuttgart. So they will move for sure. 

• Like 1

Im just sayin he have limited options. Top clubs are stacked ATM so maybe he will need to consider some West Ham or Southampton :). Napoli would be perfect, but year ago and they were interested then and he/club refused. With him Napoli would won scudetto. Now with Ancellotti arrival, Hamsik goin to China, Mertens also on way out things are not looking well.

@cris1285 wrote:

IMO no way Leno and even Bailey stay at Leverkusen. They choked the Champions League for next season, and from september it will be even harder to be top4. Bayern, Lepizig, Schalke wont get easier to beat, and Dortmund under Favre will be top team again. Plus the dark horse Hoffenheim, or Stuttgart. So they will move for sure. 

Leon Bailey had 14 great games between matchday 6 against the HSV and matchday 20 against Mainz. Over the last 13 games in the Bundesliga, not only his kicker grades went down the drain he also only scored 1 goal and 1 assist over that time period.

Schalke (and Hoffenheim) will get problems due to playing UCL and losing important players without getting anything in return (Goretzka/Meyer).

I also wanted Favre for us last year and hopefully he'll make the BVB great again. Maybe with Balotelli? I want to see celebrations like this again: