Streakr Error

@ReCorpH wrote:

Alright thanks for these guys, I'll add that question to the list. I'll confirm if the prizes are different per market (and that hugely different). :) 

I'm also missing the 3rd correct answer and the freebet would have been credited to my account today aswell. Thanks for looking after that.

@psrquack wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

Alright thanks for these guys, I'll add that question to the list. I'll confirm if the prizes are different per market (and that hugely different). :) 

I'm also missing the 3rd correct answer and the freebet would have been credited to my account today aswell. Thanks for looking after that.

So i suppose you guessed yesterdays answer, you got the prize from streak, but not the point for completing it? Am i right?

@Pesek wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

So i suppose you guessed yesterdays answer, you got the prize from streak, but not the point for completing it? Am i right?

No, still waiting for the prize too. Sorry for confusing you my badly english skills made the fault.

• Like 1

Maybe i am stupid, maybe not but i think they will credit this missing point on Monday, cause one of the questions was for tomorrow match and probably to close round they need every match from this round to be finished. It is strange but i think it's quite possible scenario.

I don't have access to the results nor crediting of these myself so I can just pass the question along. It has in the past taken a few days to be credited as well so I wouldn't be too concerned yet. And the points have always been corrected if there has been mistakes. 

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

Another outcome was won for me yesterday but Streakr shows zero instead of 4 consecutive wins as my streak.

Thanks for forwarding this to the relevant department too.

@FunckyFish wrote:

in the Romanian version the prizes are also different that is advertised in the website banner, 17.000 euro difference :))

b2.thumb.JPG.525368121afa2932007c879c99dfb99d.JPG

b1.thumb.JPG.d6e876413970f5a151d91be1fee4434a.JPG

For all the Romanians, Unibet Romania just deleted that 100.000 RON from website after I said to them that we have only 15.000 lei split for the first 3 positions.

So they promoted in last two weeks a contest where they give 100.000 RON cash prizes, now they deleted like nothing happened and they keep 15.000 lei for first 3 places in the leaderboard.

In the all other countries where this game is, prizes are between 25.000 to 50.000 euro and all the money are split between first 3-5 places. Only in Romania wasn't like this.

They were saying that the total of prizes are 100.000, including extras for 3,5,7.... answers in a row.

1.Those prizes are not cash money!

2. 17.000 euro for extras? Let's be serious, there are no more than 3000 euro paid for those

3. In all the countries the money from the website banner are split in the leaderboard.

Such a ❤️♥️❤️ site regarding promos...

@ReCorpH Did you received something about this?