Streakr Error

Dear @JeppeL @ReCorpH 

I am unable to use Streakr for the last 3 days and getting the below error message ever since the Man. Utd vs Everton game has been called off. Yet I see people on the Leaderboards scores increasing day by day :-(
20958691_Screenshotfrom2020-12-3111-59-37.thumb.png.801523a465bc8ad689a2d29a7a509978.png

A little help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

I had it state the game was closed..  came up later on with todays question although i have yet to receive any free bets from it even though today will be day 5 streak for me...

Whenever they run this promo they seem to have various issues with it...

• Like 1

Apologies possibly the first moan of the new year but still old problems. Today's streaker questions, one from a match today, the other from a match on SUNDAY. If I answer Sunday's question do I have to wait 2 days for my streak to continue? Do I get a chance to answer tomorrow's question? What is going on with this promo? Will it ever be run professionally? Does anyone ever look at a calendar? My current streak is two. TWO! The tension is unbearable. I can't stand it, I just want to be able to play a game with no issues. 

Global Goal Help GIF by Global Citizen

@ReCorpH 

If you're all having a break, that's fine, I'll go sit in a corner and wait. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I think the problem lies deeper than a hungover worker.... I never received the bonus for going past 3 days earlier on and now the game from yesterday didn't register either... 

The same has happened to a lot of people and you would think the amount of times they have run this promo they would be able to do it smoothly by now..

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey guys, 

I was on a break (Thanks @GR1ZZL3R for the chuckle). Is there any other issues now than not getting the freebet for the current streak?

@ReCorpH  Yesterdays round is not closed, so nobody got points for ManUtd - Aston Villa Both to score result. Is it gonna be updated today or what? I never won anything in streakr before but now i have pretty good streak and i am counting every point towards a podium so sorry if this is normal.