Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kingpin Rank 2
Rank 2

Same here I didn't get the winnings too.

Forfait is same as winning...

standard -mauve.jpg

Gabs New member

Unibet pas correcte sur ce match!!! Dégoûté 

0 Likes
Mark1980 Rank 6
Rank 6

So why I also lose this bet because of a rain delay between the White Sox and the Yankees?

uni.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

Hard to say here how it's fair. But for sure they will setlle like in terms&conditions. Just think that if they will not void the bets they will get complaints from the other customers who had loosing bets.

0 Likes
Kingpin Rank 2
Rank 2

Score is set on 5-0 so no discussion to win or lose....

0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

I was thinking now... probably a way to please all the customers would be to open the match on live again in the moment it was suspended. In this way customers could cash-in. After, of course Unibet can void the remaining bets. I don't know why they are not keeping matches opened a little more in this kind of situations. Same thing it happens on tennis matches that are suspended due to rain or darkness. Maybe some people want to cash in the bets, not to wait anymore. I am sure also in this match they suspended fast and didn't opened anymore. Belgium it's an important country for Unibet.

So Unibet, there is a way...

0 Likes
Mark1980 Rank 6
Rank 6

I will take this to www.gamblingcommision.be and after that to FOD Belgium kanspelcommisie

0 Likes
Mark1980 Rank 6
Rank 6
Mark1980 Rank 6
Rank 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darocks wrote:

But they concluded it as a forfait (5-0 win for Standard). Isn't it more fair to give the normal odds for the one's who chose Standard as a winner?

@Darocks I'm open for a discussion on rules and fairness Smile The rules were there when all the bets were placed and we void because it's most fair to all sides since the match wasn't really played. If you had lost your bet and read clear rules on the matter that your bet is supposed to be voided(like all bets on the match that could have had a different result had the match played out), would you think it was fair if your bet was all of the sudden set as lost, directly against the rules?

@Mark1980 I don't see how it compares. Your bet was lost because the game continued in regular fashion and the White Sox won? Or am I missing something?

"I was thinking now... probably a way to please all the customers would be to open the match on live again in the moment it was suspended. In this way customers could cash-in. After, of course Unibet can void the remaining bets. I don't know why they are not keeping matches opened a little more in this kind of situations. Same thing it happens on tennis matches that are suspended due to rain or darkness. Maybe some people want to cash in the bets, not to wait anymore. I am sure also in this match they suspended fast and didn't opened anymore. Belgium it's an important country for Unibet.

So Unibet, there is a way..."

@FunckyFish Assume we did that and still had the rules of voiding the bets, it would basically be the same as paying out winners and voiding the rest.
It's not your fault the match wasn't played, but it's not ours either. I understand the most convenient for the players would be to get winners paid out, but how isn't a void on all bets(like it never happened) the most fair to all sides?

/Jeppe

0 Likes