0 Likes
ExodusJon Rank 2
Rank 2

Well thats a shame...

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Hello @ExodusJon  and welcome to the community , 

If the match will not resume within 12 hours , all bets will be voided ( odd 1 ), like @CharismaMan  mentioned.

Here are some of the T&C of Unibet in these cases : 

5) In case of an abandoned event, all bet offers that have been decided prior to the abandonment and
could not possibly be changed regardless of future events, will be settled according to the decided
outcome. Should the abandoned event not resume within 12 hours of its start time, all pending offers
related to the event will be settled as void.
6) In case an event is abandoned and is scheduled to restart from the beginning, all bets placed before the
initial match which could not be settled through the outcomes deriving from the play prior to
abandonment, will be declared void regardless of whether or when the match is continued
7) Any event which does not start within 12 hours from the kick-off time as last issued by the governing
association will be declared void. This includes cases like matches which are postponed due to bad
weather, crowd trouble or similar scenarios. Exception to this are cases of events whose starting times
had not been officially defined yet by the governing association at time of bet placement, or those
which are moved due to scheduling conflicts/tv broadcasts but are to be played within the same
matchday (where applicable). In such cases bets will remain valid granted that the listed event is the
next official commitment from that particular tournament/league/competition scheduled for all
participants in the offer.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
ExodusJon Rank 2
Rank 2

If they dont pay me its ok they lose a client 

Even they dont care i dont want to play on this site anymore 

0 Likes
Highlighted
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

A football game (especially on Classico) of intense emotions in defeat and victory, but never aggression. This behaviour “cost” a lot for @ExodusJon, but you must accept the bookies rules. Your tips were great, but a few idiot steal the profit.

... we win together.
0 Likes
ExodusJon Rank 2
Rank 2

I can understand but

at least unibet should let the cash out go 

btw i m juste going to change site and go play by the concurence 

its maybe the rules but its unfair for the player 

0 Likes
Belgiumburnley Rank 3
Rank 3
I understand your frustration and I'd be gutted if I was you.

Even if you play with a different site,I think the rules will be the same (unfortunately).
0 Likes
Darocks Rank 3
Rank 3

But they concluded it as a forfait (5-0 win for Standard). Isn't it more fair to give the normal odds for the one's who chose Standard as a winner?

0 Likes
hans123 Rank 2
Rank 2