StanJames - Payout of pending bets

RayL

To all freshly migrated StanJames players :)
I have some great news regarding payouts of your active bets placed on StanJames before the migration to Unibet:

All winning bets that you have placed previously on StanJames.com will be paid within 24 hours of the event finishing.
-As seen in the image bellow, we implemented an option which mirrors your StanJames account and your betting history.

706716352_STJPlatform.thumb.PNG.76333c3fbc5d2172feb540587cb4839d.PNG

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@Bigdave We will get in touch with the UK team and look into the matter on the outstanding funds, just a quick question though:

The outstanding funds, is that the whole balance of your StanJames account that hasn't been moved over?

Regarding your bet, it won't be transferred over per se, but if it's a winner we'll add the same amount to your Unibet as cash :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@punter Will check you your status tomorrow as well and get back to you. In the meantime, you and @Bigdave are more than welcome to sign up for a free 100% Profit boost or Free Bet in the thread here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/StanJames-Newcomer-Offer-Try-a-5-Profit-Boost-or-Free-Bet/m-p/137768 - I hope it at least makes up a bit for the inconvenience. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@punter @Blindrage  @Bigdave Just have to be sure, but if you go into your account menu, select Stan James in the left side menu and then Pending bets, what do you get in terms of unsettled bets history?

Ray posted a screenshot from how the bet history will appear in the first post of this thread, for us to investigate I'd really like to know what you're seeing that we don't when we check on test account.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Same here. £100's of ante post Stan James bet vanished. Account clearly not migrated. Only old unibet history in unibet log in. Stan James log in not recognised. Getting pathetic now and cheesed off. Where the hell are all my open Cheltenham bets ????? I email and no answer. Awful customer experience.

@Doobs @punter @Blindrage Thank you, we will  be getting to the bottom of this. Could you please private message me your StanJames usernames? 

Regarding bets placed on StanJames, what we've been told is that they're paid out in cash once the bets are settled, but the bets themselves don't mover over and integrate into your betting history on Unibet. The other part of this solution was that you could see your unsettled bets as well in a seperate history, but since that doesn't work it's a moot point. 

@Doobs Is your bet supposed to have been settled by now?

Former Community Manager

Finally got through on chat and dealt with a very helpful lady. Like you say, she sent me a complete list of outstanding ante post bets and advised me these will be paid even though they haven't migrated over into my history.  I wanted to see them really in my history but looks like I won't be able too. Shame but can live with it. Taylor for responding tho 

Hi @Blindrage, apologies for keeping you waiting,
I managed to get in touch with the UK Customer service team and the amount of 42 GBP was successfully migrated to your Unibet account
You still have a pending bet on Billy Sharp , which will be paid 24 hours after it's settled.
These were the good news :)
The not so good news are that at the moment a hand full of customers are missing the StanJames Betting history in their Unibet accounts and as for the moment, even though we are working over the clock to settle everybody in, there is no concrete estimate to when will you be able to actually see your bets.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you believe that there is anything else due.
/Ray

Thanks Ray,

I now have the settled bet in my account 😃 . I had 2 outstanding bets  - one on Wolves and one on Billy Sharp. I'll check back regularly to see if these appear - I still dont have the Stan James option in my menu.

Hi there @JairDuCochet :) Welcome to the Community.

We had a look at your account and indeed, there are 2 outstanding bets, I've sent you a private message with a screenshot showing them.

When they are settled, they will be added to your Unibet account within 24 hours. :)

Good luck with them and do let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

/Ray

Nearly an hour onto live chat. Appalling. I should not have to be wasting my time on ensuring balances and history are available. Doesn't inspire confidence in the unibet brand. I want to be able to see my entire history. Balance transferred over Nd that's it. 50 mins of my life I'm not getting back. Please transfer it onto my account. Please arrange to make that option there the full statement option, settled bets, unsettled bets

Archived