Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

To all freshly migrated StanJames players Smile
I have some great news regarding payouts of your active bets placed on StanJames before the migration to Unibet:

All winning bets that you have placed previously on StanJames.com will be paid within 24 hours of the event finishing.
-As seen in the image bellow, we implemented an option which mirrors your StanJames account and your betting history.

ST J Platform.PNG

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

/Ray

28 REPLIES
Bigdave Rank 3
Rank 3

No bet history showing and still have outstanding bet from last Sunday,also what about outstanding funds when will they be credited

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bigdave We will get in touch with the UK team and look into the matter on the outstanding funds, just a quick question though:

The outstanding funds, is that the whole balance of your StanJames account that hasn't been moved over?

Regarding your bet, it won't be transferred over per se, but if it's a winner we'll add the same amount to your Unibet as cash Smile

/Jeppe

punter Rank 3
Rank 3

I have the same problem. I cannot view my Stan James bets on my unibet statement?When will we be able to view Stan James unsettled bets on unibet? Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@punter Will check you your status tomorrow as well and get back to you. In the meantime, you and @Bigdave are more than welcome to sign up for a free 100% Profit boost or Free Bet in the thread here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/StanJames-Newcomer-Offer-Try-a-5-Profit-Boost-... - I hope it at least makes up a bit for the inconvenience. 

/Jeppe

Blindrage Rank 5
Rank 5

I have the same problem also - I can't see my open Stan James bets or the one on the Carabao Cup which should have been settled

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@punter @Blindrage  @Bigdave Just have to be sure, but if you go into your account menu, select Stan James in the left side menu and then Pending bets, what do you get in terms of unsettled bets history?

Ray posted a screenshot from how the bet history will appear in the first post of this thread, for us to investigate I'd really like to know what you're seeing that we don't when we check on test account.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Blindrage Rank 5
Rank 5

I don't have a Stan James option on  my menu

0 Likes
punter Rank 3
Rank 3

There is no option to select Stan James history once I login. Please help.

0 Likes
punter Rank 3
Rank 3

Same. I don’t have a Stan James option on my menu. 

0 Likes