Some live betting functions removed

High-Lander

Hi,

I've noticed that it is no longer possible to make a bet in th live betting lobby and have 1 of 3 choices on how to accept odds changes. 

Earlier it was possible to choose between the following:

1) accept all odds changes, 2) accept only higher odds, 3) be asked before any odds change.

But now it is suddenly not possible to have these alternatives. Only the 3rd option (be asked before any odds change) is available. 

This will be problematic when laying i.e a treble with three tennis matches. The odds will change rapidly in each of the objects, and with the current layout when the player will be asked before any odds change - it will be virtually impossible to make a bet. The probability of one of the 3 object to have an odds change simultaneously as one of the other objects - is very high. This will make it harder for the player to make the bet that he/she intended in the beginning.

I wrote an email about this but no answer. I even attached a screenshot if my explanation wasn't enough. No answer.

I asked the people in the customer service chat, but they seemed unaware of this change.

No one else aware of this change?

Me personally think it the odds change situation is much worse now when the 3 options are not available. 

Keep me posted, please. 

I got an answer now from the support at unibet.

Apparently this new "layout" is much worse for the players of live sports. But changes may be on its way.

I just think it's a shame to change something that benefits the customers into something that only makes it harder for the customer to lay a bet.

I just hope those promised changes to the new layout will arrive soon.

Archived