Request a bet/Handball Champions league

FunckyFish

@ReCorpH 

Can you please request more markets for the final Barcelona-Kiel, handball champions league?

I don't think exist a betting website with so few markets on this match. Unibet has 14, competitors have almost 100 (specials bets on all players, stats bets). At least some player specials, hard to believe that Unibet's sportbook provider cannot make the odds for these...

Thanks

I was sure that a betting website wants to have a big offer for each sport. I must say that the offer for the final was very poor, even some new betting websites had some offers on players. We have around 20 betting websites in Romania, Unibet was 14-15th place with the offer for that match. I don't think you want to be like this just because some traders are too lazy to put extra offers...

@FunckyFish wrote:

I was sure that a betting website wants to have a big offer for each sport. I must say that the offer for the final was very poor, even some new betting websites had some offers on players. We have around 20 betting websites in Romania, Unibet was 14-15th place with the offer for that match. I don't think you want to be like this just because some traders are too lazy to put extra offers...

This is strange thing to me. We have a bookmaker in Poland which have something called custombet, people can send them own ideas of bets and they mostly accept them. They are organizning competitions for this custombets even. I know, maybe comparison of big Unibet with quite small company like them have no sense, but from what i see and the speed with which they place odds i will risk a statement that it's not so much work to do that. Of course i could be wrong, but at first glance it looks like this.

We have also in Romania some platforms where you can request bets...but it's hard to request something because they have big offers, not like Unibet. One of them is the best and had 7x times more offers on the handball champions league final than Unibet. On tennis, the same, they have 5x times more offers than Unibet on ATP/WTA/Grand Slams.