Rep. Ireland - Sweden Live Thread

JeppeL

ireland.png.da89ddd522d3d22f28b0b49b277de66e.png

Here you can post your betting picks, comments etc.

For the second match of the day we're offering the following for all readers of the live thread:

Guess how many yellow cards will be given in the first half, and earn a €10 freebet at half time. All answers must be posted before the start of the match, good luck :)

Former Community Manager

If our team keeps playing like this, w ireland dominating, i feel that sweden will have difficulties getting more than one point. Hopefully mr Z can make the difference ?

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

Kim Källström have been really poor, as far as I'm concerned. I really expected more from such an experienced player, but I guess he's just too far beyond his prime. He's too slow, his passing has been weak, and he's taken the sting out of several of Sweden's best attacking possibilities. Ireland would have deserved to be ahead...

@Keyser wrote:

Kim Källström have been really poor, as far as I'm concerned. I really expected more from such an experienced player, but I guess he's just too far beyond his prime. He's too slow, his passing has been weak, and he's taken the sting out of several of Sweden's best attacking possibilities. Ireland would have deserved to be ahead...

Agree w u, hopefully he can shape up his game in 2:nd , but Ireland is by far better ( sadly)

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

I am afraid i am gona lose my bet .If Sweden is not able to defeat Ireland i am afraid is out from Euro .They had no shoot on goal during first half.I dont understand what is the sweden coach strategie but he must do something during this breack time.

Hope they will win !

Sweden failed to have a single shot on target in the first half.

Sweden drew the last four matches in which they were level at half-time. The last Swedish win after an even score at half-time, was against Moldova on 27 March 2015 (0-2).

I'm not really impressed by Sweden, they might not even make it to playoffs in this tournament. Btw is there going to be something like the yellow card thing for the Italy game? I have missed these live threads completely

Archived