Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

It's time for matchday 7 @gyepedro @Merenitsu @Nestabear @Livertool @dynamo @Puzzl3 .....

CL_MD7.png

Spoiler
Standing.png
17 REPLIES
deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

i'd like to join in on this , how do i get an account besides sending a pm to bonuspater ?

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

TTABKATA wrote:

FB323CF3-A0AE-43A4-A74F-096637039F97.png@Merenitsu join to league with code UJ2OCYUE3L

@deanspleen09: try this. I think the league is on the official UCL page.

Highlighted
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

@deanspleen09there is no rewards for this game. If you will like to join here is the LINK. Code for joining to Uni league is: UJ2OCYUE3L

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

How do the transfers go? Unlimited before tomorrows matches but what about after that? Is it 1 free transfer between tuesday and wednesday matches and son on...

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

Buy only players from teams that evantualy will play semifinals Smile

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@TTABKATA wrote:

Obviusly but can you transfer player that palys tuesday to player that plays later and get points for both?

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

Obviusly but can you transfer player that palys tuesday to player that plays later and get points for both?

Can't do transfers within a matchday, but you can make substitutions with the guys you have on the bench. You will lose the points of the player you substitute out in that case... Always make sure you have players that will play on a later day on the bench, because of that...

Welcome back btw SmileThumbs Up

TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

If one player play at tuesday and earn several points and you replace him before matchday is over will lose earned points. But new player can earn more points at wednesday.