RWC top try scorers

mojojames

Hello all, I have Johnny May to place top 4 try scorers (to score most tries in competition:

May,Johnny (England) (1-4) including playoffs 

question, how does this work with 2 or more people tied in first, second, third and fourth places etc. 

If there are 4players tied in first place with 5 tries and Johnny May comes second place with 4 tries, would that pay out on him coming second top try scorer?

I presume if 2 players tie for first with 5 tries for example, then there are 8 players joined on 4 tries in second place, if Johnny May is one of the 8, the bet would pay out?

• Like 1

HI @mojojames 

This is not an official answer but what usually happens that if four players tied for first the next one would be 5th, if 2 tie for first the next would be third, so in neither case would Jonny be 2nd, and I think your bet would lose.

We'll ask @JeppeL or @RayL for a more definitive answer.

( Come on England )

😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Got an answer @mojojames, In the event of a tie, the payout will be done using the dead heat rule, meaning that the payout will be dependent on how many other players he ties with. So if he ties with 4 players for example, your original stake will be quartered. If he ties with 6 players, for settling purposes it will be considered a 1/6th of your stake. @GR1ZZL3R interesting fact of the day huh? :)

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator