Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

SKA has been one of the best teams in KHL overall and will probably be this season too. But Kovaltchuk left and new coach so maybe it takes a little time to get in top form again. Soon we are wiser Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
mlac Rank 10
Rank 10

I dont know Ligue 1 particularly well either....maybe its the name 'toolose' that caught my eye? Very Happy

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Meh, I bet on Avantgard to win and I was so happy when livescore showed the 2-1. Then correction a few seconds later.Teardrop

mlac Rank 10
Rank 10

lol thats the worst man, when you hear the goal noise check the score. celebrate and then suddenly it changes back. rage mode induces shortly afterwards Very Happy

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack That's not fun, so close to the end whistle too Annoyed

@Livertool Good job with the draw... SKA keeps on struggling. I was bummed about not betting on Over 7-9 goals, when it was 3-2 after like 25 minutes. Wouldn't have happened though.

Very forgettable day for my picks. 1 void and 10 wrong Veryangry

wedres.png

wedtra.png

Really happy to see the football leagues making a return on Friday, and Finnish hockey league also starting, so I won't necessarily have to squeeze quite this many KHL bets in. Shouldn't hurt to have the luxury of being a little more "nitty" about the selections.

Peace

mlac Rank 10
Rank 10

@Purps who do you like the most this weekend man? (football wise)

at a glance, Arsenal, Monoco & Real madrid look decent value to me, all away though...which is always a risk.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@mlac wrote:

@Purps who do you like the most this weekend man? (football wise)

at a glance, Arsenal, Monoco & Real madrid look decent value to me, all away though...which is always a risk.

I wouldn´t touch Arsenal. Haven´t seen a match from them but what i´ve read, their playing ain´t that good so under 2 odds don´t seem so tasty.

@I´m going to keep today my x-roll going with TsSKA - Severstal with best odd i could find @6.55. Sadly Unibet had their odds dropped already from 6.25 to 5.80

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Not much to pick from today, 3 bets on KHL:

thubets.png

Thumbs Up

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

KHL misery continues... Just 2 bets lost though, but still...

thures.png

thutra.png

Tomorrow the Finnish hockey league will begin, and football leagues continue Happy

Peace

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Friday:

23 bets today ... Really hoping that start of the Finnish league will improve the hockey stats.

fribets.png

Thumbs Up