Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Not the best of days.

3 hits on the 22 bets returned 15.75.

tueres.png

tuetra.png

Nations league first rounds are now done, and there'll be no football until friday, when the big leagues return to normal service. Good two days of time to fix that hockey ROI Smile

Peace

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Adding 2 bets on the one KHL match where I had nothing:

18.30 CET Dynamo Minsk - Spartak Moscow

• Spartak / handicap: -2.5 @ 7
  • Spartak / team total goals: over 3.5 @ 4.25

Thumbs Up

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Had to try SKA - Jokerit x just for odds of 5.2 on another site. Could go anyway imo. But then again i don´t follow KHL too much Smirk

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool wrote:

Had to try SKA - Jokerit x just for odds of 5.2 on another site. Could go anyway imo. But then again i don´t follow KHL too much Smirk

Yea, tough one, they all are Annoyed

First real test for Jokerit, they've won all 4 the games against not the best of teams, despite having been clearly outshot on all but the 1st one. SKA has had a bit of a slow start, but they'll start scoring good soon, could be tonight, could be later. 

If SKA doesn't win by at least 4, I'll be rooting for a draw Wink

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I don't know why bookies and people are so secure about SKA win. I checked the standings and Jokerit won 4 from 4 games and scored more and received less goals. The russian team won only 2 from 4 games.

mlac Rank 10
Rank 10

anyone like Monoco to beat Toulose on sat??

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

I don't know why bookies and people are so secure about SKA win. I checked the standings and Jokerit won 4 from 4 games and scored more and received less goals. The russian team won only 2 from 4 games.

Well, I partially answered while you were writing this I think... but SKA should be clearly the better team of the two, and Jokerit has had a very easy match schedule on the start of the season.... It'll be interesting to see how it will go...

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Well, I partially answered while you were writing this I think... but SKA should be clearly the better team of the two, and Jokerit has had a very easy match schedule on the start of the season.... It'll be interesting to see how it will go...

That may happen, but SKA had 1,80 this morning and now it's 1,55. That type of odds drop seems strange for me.

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

That may happen, but SKA had 1,80 this morning and now it's 1,55. That type of odds drop seems strange for me.

I can't see SKA's odds being over 1,60 at any point, actually it's been steadily going up from the opening odds of 1,52 ( if this was 1X2 odds on Unibet that you talk about )

@mlac Nothing very tempting on the odds right now, but maybe on saturday there will be Thumbs Up

I don't know French league that well, will probably place some Over/Under bets every round, but not too many Disappointed