Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Saturday results:

Glorious saturday with just above 200% ROI for the day Cash

Switzerland, Luxembourg and Dynamo Riga took care of business giving 5 correct picks on the 16 bets today.

satres.png

Tracking since start of the month ( and this thread ):

sattra.png

8 Nations League and 5 KHL matches tomorrow...

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Nizhny Novgorod – Astanatotal goalsOver 813,00
Nizhny Novgorod – AstanahandicapAstana -15,50

Cmoooooooooooooooooooooon one more Astana!!!! 3-5 with 12 minutes to go!

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Sunday results:

All the football matches ended on a somewhat expected low scoring home win, that's pretty much never a good thing for my bets

The one 13x hockey over was awesome, and with that the loss for the day was limited to only 2 bets Ok

sunres.png

suntra.png

At least now the hockey numbers are up close to where I want them to be.

Tomorrow same leagues again ...

Peace

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Monday results:

Small profit today: 23 in -----> 26.25 out Cash

Football went well again with Turkey and Romania doing close to perfect job. Had a lot of belief on away teams on the D ( lowest ) league matches, and Kazakhstan and Azerbaidzhan really should have won their matches comfortably tonight, Faroe Islands was a misjudgement. It's tough with these small countries, they can defend, but not score as one might expect against each others. Usually avoid betting on them but ideas felt good today, stuff just didn't happen. No regrets.

KHL was disappointing with no hits on the 5 bets. Bring the NHL!

monres.png

montra.png

Peace

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I think Hungary-Greece will end under 3,5 goals. There will be no fans in the stadium, the new hungarian coach doesn't want to lose his second match too and Mitroglu suffered a light injury in the last game. I think 0-2 or 1-2 will the final result be.

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

I think Hungary-Greece will end under 3,5 goals. There will be no fans in the stadium, the new hungarian coach doesn't want to lose his second match too and Mitroglu suffered a light injury in the last game. I think 0-2 or 1-2 will the final result be.

@psrquack Probably will, however there are very few football matches where 6.40 for over 3,5 goals isn't more than enough for a bet.