Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Messwithme 

Oh, I see they have a promo competition on these, didn't know about that.

It's gonna take some huge odds to win that, probably combination of several correct score bets will be needed to get on the leaderboard.

I'm not even gonna try. Trying to build up ,and can't throw away €1's trying to combine 4 or possibly even more correct score bets like that.

Good Luck though, someones gonna win it, might aswell be you Smile

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I picked Bulgaria to win and Czech Republic and Ukraine to draw for today.

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@psrquack wrote:

I picked Bulgaria to win and Czech Republic and Ukraine to draw for today.

Very much possible. Slovenia been pretty bad recently and Bulgaria getting good odds.

@Czech - Ukraine, was gonna go for under 1.5 - 2 but the odds just were not good enough, figured -1 for Ukraine @ 6.75 had more value. 1-1 or even 0-0 could be close though....

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I was expecting many overtimes in KHL this season when i saw the new point system that they copied from NHL. So far only five but i think numbers will rise along the season. Really boring bets to make but odds are good when they start popping out Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Thursday results:

Hello Nations League, and thank you Wales.

Little bit unlucky with 3 of the 5 KHL bets ( Bratislava, Dynamo, Omsk ) falling one goal short of hitting the respective odds of 4.00, 8.50 and 9.50, but that happens a lot with the high handicaps, so it's okay.

Nations league however started awesome, all 3 bets on Wales - Ireland went allright and only the over on Germany - France match was not even close.

14 bets in total today returned combined odds of 27.80 Cash

thures.png

Tracking:

thutra.png

I didn't manage to get any decent looking HTML format tables to work on this forum Sad , so now I just took screenshots of the tables and pasted those.

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether these look better and/or are easier to read and should I start doing these this way, or with the forum supported, not very pretty tables, that I have been using on the previous posts?

Thanks Smile

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Let's continue shipping...

20 bets today ( 12 on Nations League and 8 on KHL )

fribets.png

Thumbs Up

JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

Today i am going for Serbia over 2,5 and Poland -0,25.

pittpitt Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@pittpitt wrote:
you bet on single? @Purps

@pittpitt Only singles. Trying to do this right, for once Cool

Variance can be brutal if playing combos on these higher odds.

It totally sucks to placee doubles and trebles, and get a good amount of hits, only to find out the hits were all on different coupons.

Way less stressful, and eventually more likely to be profitable playing only singles.

It's all about making valuebets of course... 

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Friday results:

6 and half bets lost....

Football was looking good, but 2nd half turned out to be really disappointing, and simply too few goals tonight compared to what was needed. Hockey didn't go much better.

Overall, 20 bets made and very modest 2 hits and 2,5 voided bets result in 13.55 return.

frires.png

Tracking:

fritra.png

First week done now, well up overall so can't complain, gotta get hockey ROI up though PopeyeAngry

hmmmm.... I need to add a "total" row to the tracking, will do that tomorrow...