Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunday 4.11

With Finnish and Swedish ( KHL also from tuesday on ) leagues being on break all this week,

it's good time to try some other leagues, not yet today though...

Also gonna try some picks that will/should hit more often than previously:

sundaybets.png.c8b0731e1da12dbd660747a99c835771.png

👍

• Like 4

@JRE wrote:

Today i am going for Tampa,  and Anaheim 2,5.

Oops..."Anaheim under 2.5" it was supposed to say, but maybe you figured it out by the odds...

I need to be more careful with the spreadsheets autocomplete thingy.

This was not the first time it missed something. Sorry about that :sad:

Good Luck @JRE  👍

• Like 2

Sunday results

Not too bad. 14.50 with 12 bets 👍

Could have used more correct picks than 1 out of 5 on NHL,  but both Buffalo & Tampa outshot their opponent by almost 2 to 1, so I'm happy with the bets eventhough the bets were lost:

sundayresults.thumb.png.2e3acc2f358f467a522dc876723923c4.png

Tracking still looks grim, or red rather 😞

tracking.png.15c036fc8bcf678abd46ef00d8759be7.png

Since there are no matches in Finnish and Swedish top leagues this week and only a handful of KHL matches, let's get the KHL to green and NHL to >80% during this week... baby steps :Ok:

:Peace:

• Like 4

@Purps Although i didn't go with your bet in Omsk - Kunlun game(which won eventually) i'm still glad that my 5€ bet on that game came through easily as i went with over 4 goals @2.65 and i managed to do that just before Omsk scored their second goal in second period to go 3:0 up :)

• Like 2

Monday results

Things started great with KHL matches being close to perfect score after 40 minutes. On 3rd period everything went wrong, except on the Omsk match.

Missing every bet on NHL was the icing on the rotten cake.

GodDamnit 😠

22 bets -----> 9.87 return:

mondayresults.thumb.png.03d7e47fc524faeaf9e702cb186bb102.png

:peace:

• Like 5

@pittpitt No, haven't played those at all. I feel I have to get the basic ones right first, before going to the more "novelty" types of bets. Period bets would probably be the first ones if I were to add something new.

Tuesday 6.11

Only 3 European matches tonight for me, so I'm actually playing these as a trixie myself. Return would be just short of 20x the total bet, if all miraculously happened to hit.

On the tracking table I obviously add them as singles though...

17.00 CET: KHL: Severstal - Jokerit / Winner ( incl OT & penalties ): Severstal @ 3.10

17.30 CET: KHL: Sochi - D. Minsk / Match result: Draw @ 4.50

19.00 CET: Swedish Allsvenskan: Björklöven - Leksand / Handicap: Leksand -1 @ 3.00

👍

• Like 3

@Purpsbahh the top 2 offensive lines of the team...they are usually the one that make a difference in the game !
is't edgy and the odds are high...,,if you look the most productive lines in the league ...these stats don't lies !

anyways if think that you can give me hand...don't wait a seconds brother no worries! tc and gl

• Like 1