Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Whoever wrote:

@Purps i seriously like your pick in EST-FIN game and that despite only 18% of estonian NT homematches seeing 3+ goals in it when i'm in the stands 😏

@Whoever Yeah I saw you went for an over ( 2 ) too. Obviously it's very likely to be really low scoring match, but the odds on overs are just too good. Let's hope for an early penalty + a red card or something. If it's 0-0 at halftime, the we're probably doomed, I most certainly am 😃

@Purps wrote:

@Whoever wrote:

@Purps i seriously like your pick in EST-FIN game and that despite only 18% of estonian NT homematches seeing 3+ goals in it when i'm in the stands 😏

@Whoever Yeah I saw you went for an over ( 2 ) too. Obviously it's very likely to be really low scoring match, but the odds on overs are just too good. Let's hope for an early penalty + a red card or something. If it's 0-0 at halftime, the we're probably doomed, I most certainly am 😃

I guess i'm going back to unders and opponents win and -1 AH for Estonia-Hungary game then ...

@Hothuw wrote:

@Purps, Have you purchased any NHL Global Series tickets ? Winnipeg jets-Florida Panthers  next month:)

@Hothuw

No. Cheapest tickets were at €90, which to me seems too much for a bad seat on a hockey match, and those were gone long ago. Seems to be almost sold out by now, should be a cool event though.

Will you be going there?

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@Hothuw wrote:

@Purps, Have you purchased any NHL Global Series tickets ? Winnipeg jets-Florida Panthers  next month:)

@Hothuw

No. Cheapest tickets were at €90, which to me seems too much for a bad seat on a hockey match, and those were gone long ago. Seems to be almost sold out by now, should be a cool event though.

Will you be going there?

Unfortunately not. No tickets :(

• Like 2

Saturday results

44 ----------> 37.30 😞

Day was looking great after good run with the Euro hockey and Gibraltarian football wizards  :wow:, but then good old NHL ( Nightmare Hockey League apparently ) jumped in to spoil the party:

saturdayresults.thumb.png.15bd94e0bde3e625a16ac1bdb10d4970.png

saturdaytracking.thumb.png.cc4c5affb6742a62a897768de666adf6.png

:Peace:

• Like 1

Monday 15.10

Some adjustments made on hockey bets. More bets per game on KHL and less on NHL. Also average odds are a lot lower now. Feeling it's time to change something on the areas that have not been working... 

20 bets today:

mondaybets.thumb.png.5fcf3e397a79c6777a7d3501741220d8.png

👍

• Like 9