Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@psrquack That's not fun, so close to the end whistle too :annoyed:

@Livertool Good job with the draw... SKA keeps on struggling. I was bummed about not betting on Over 7-9 goals, when it was 3-2 after like 25 minutes. Wouldn't have happened though.

Very forgettable day for my picks. 1 void and 10 wrong 😠

wedres.thumb.png.5f80c88281434ec13e95b49985d78f57.png

wedtra.thumb.png.9c045c4526ec81eb7315c354cd8b1aec.png

Really happy to see the football leagues making a return on Friday, and Finnish hockey league also starting, so I won't necessarily have to squeeze quite this many KHL bets in. Shouldn't hurt to have the luxury of being a little more "nitty" about the selections.

:peace:

• Like 5

@mlac wrote:

@Purps who do you like the most this weekend man? (football wise)

at a glance, Arsenal, Monoco & Real madrid look decent value to me, all away though...which is always a risk.

I wouldn´t touch Arsenal. Haven´t seen a match from them but what i´ve read, their playing ain´t that good so under 2 odds don´t seem so tasty.

@I´m going to keep today my x-roll going with TsSKA - Severstal with best odd i could find @6.55. Sadly Unibet had their odds dropped already from 6.25 to 5.80

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Am i the only one who is expecting to see goals in today's Moscow derby between Lokomotiv and Dinamo ?!?

@I'm probably going to try over 3 goals @5.05 

I don't follow this league at all, but looking at the stats ( especially history between these two ), Unibet's Over's from 3 up seem good.

Low scoring season start for both, so that's a bit worrying but I'd go, but last few games have had more goals from both....

GL 👍

@JRE wrote:

Today i am going for Watford over 1,5 and Atletico Madrid - 2.

Sorry bout that 😞

After seeing the Euro Supercup and also just by looking at the roster, it's unbelievable how Atletico is struggling to score goals on LaLiga. Damnit :popeye:😠

• Like 1

Bad spell continues...

31 bets ... 22.60 returned 😠

15 bets on England and 1 void was all I got, that's horrible. LaLiga and Bundesliga didn't go much better. Couple nice hits from Serie A and KHL, but that's not good enough.

satres.thumb.png.32bff5cb89acc2d76bf24f4455780a41.png

Overall ROI drops under 100% for the first time, temporarily I hope... 

sattra.thumb.png.5a45dff933f63dae16b3eb37dccc2ef1.png

:Peace:

• Like 1

@pittpitt wrote:

it would great if we can manage to creat a daily pool for nhl...opinion ect so we can elaborate an make better pick's for everybody !

im throwing it out there, is't a long shot but gotta start somewhere isnt it

Well, we have this thread:

NHL

Not sure how much of a chatter about opinions everyone is, but at least the picks and possible news etc. could be discussed there.