• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@pittpitt wrote:

you bet on single? @Purps

@pittpitt Only singles. Trying to do this right, for once 🆒

Variance can be brutal if playing combos on these higher odds.

It totally sucks to placee doubles and trebles, and get a good amount of hits, only to find out the hits were all on different coupons.

Way less stressful, and eventually more likely to be profitable playing only singles.

It's all about making valuebets of course... 

• Like 2

Friday results:

6 and half bets lost....

Football was looking good, but 2nd half turned out to be really disappointing, and simply too few goals tonight compared to what was needed. Hockey didn't go much better.

Overall, 20 bets made and very modest 2 hits and 2,5 voided bets result in 13.55 return.

frires.png.64ae8be6aa459c23b8a6d26e37336252.png

Tracking:

fritra.thumb.png.fce6678bbd6b091305728b1fcb3941c4.png

First week done now, well up overall so can't complain, gotta get hockey ROI up though :Popeye::Angry:

hmmmm.... I need to add a "total" row to the tracking, will do that tomorrow...

• Like 3

Saturday results:

Glorious saturday with just above 200% ROI for the day :Cash:

Switzerland, Luxembourg and Dynamo Riga took care of business giving 5 correct picks on the 16 bets today.

satres.thumb.png.58ac2034633b7216192a63480bcc2e30.png

Tracking since start of the month ( and this thread ):

sattra.thumb.png.7ede9344bf725880b219e7620ae015d2.png

8 Nations League and 5 KHL matches tomorrow...

• Like 4

Sunday results:

All the football matches ended on a somewhat expected low scoring home win, that's pretty much never a good thing for my bets

The one 13x hockey over was awesome, and with that the loss for the day was limited to only 2 bets :Ok:

sunres.png.3b93d6ec2dcc34721619460ed55dfd35.png

suntra.png.8c7e3db7b586c33a2c947fabed9ec71f.png

At least now the hockey numbers are up close to where I want them to be.

Tomorrow same leagues again ...

:Peace:

• Like 2

Monday results:

Small profit today: 23 in -----> 26.25 out :Cash:

Football went well again with Turkey and Romania doing close to perfect job. Had a lot of belief on away teams on the D ( lowest ) league matches, and Kazakhstan and Azerbaidzhan really should have won their matches comfortably tonight, Faroe Islands was a misjudgement. It's tough with these small countries, they can defend, but not score as one might expect against each others. Usually avoid betting on them but ideas felt good today, stuff just didn't happen. No regrets.

KHL was disappointing with no hits on the 5 bets. Bring the NHL!

monres.thumb.png.bd214da60027219a6e3ff4e461b914ac.png

montra.thumb.png.0ab0cfc5818180549bcca5ac9d043004.png

:Peace:

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

I think Hungary-Greece will end under 3,5 goals. There will be no fans in the stadium, the new hungarian coach doesn't want to lose his second match too and Mitroglu suffered a light injury in the last game. I think 0-2 or 1-2 will the final result be.

@psrquack Probably will, however there are very few football matches where 6.40 for over 3,5 goals isn't more than enough for a bet. 

• Like 1

Not the best of days.

3 hits on the 22 bets returned 15.75.

tueres.thumb.png.c2729fa9866b8148119b26a075e74743.png

tuetra.thumb.png.1cba694fdaf1a3f3b1fa4e2b94dda40f.png

Nations league first rounds are now done, and there'll be no football until friday, when the big leagues return to normal service. Good two days of time to fix that hockey ROI 😃

:peace:

@Livertool wrote:

Had to try SKA - Jokerit x just for odds of 5.2 on another site. Could go anyway imo. But then again i don´t follow KHL too much 😏

Yea, tough one, they all are :annoyed:

First real test for Jokerit, they've won all 4 the games against not the best of teams, despite having been clearly outshot on all but the 1st one. SKA has had a bit of a slow start, but they'll start scoring good soon, could be tonight, could be later. 

If SKA doesn't win by at least 4, I'll be rooting for a draw 😉

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

I don't know why bookies and people are so secure about SKA win. I checked the standings and Jokerit won 4 from 4 games and scored more and received less goals. The russian team won only 2 from 4 games.

Well, I partially answered while you were writing this I think... but SKA should be clearly the better team of the two, and Jokerit has had a very easy match schedule on the start of the season.... It'll be interesting to see how it will go...

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I don't know why bookies and people are so secure about SKA win. I checked the standings and Jokerit won 4 from 4 games and scored more and received less goals. The russian team won only 2 from 4 games.

Well, I partially answered while you were writing this I think... but SKA should be clearly the better team of the two, and Jokerit has had a very easy match schedule on the start of the season.... It'll be interesting to see how it will go...

That may happen, but SKA had 1,80 this morning and now it's 1,55. That type of odds drop seems strange for me.

@psrquack wrote:

That may happen, but SKA had 1,80 this morning and now it's 1,55. That type of odds drop seems strange for me.

I can't see SKA's odds being over 1,60 at any point, actually it's been steadily going up from the opening odds of 1,52 ( if this was 1X2 odds on Unibet that you talk about )

@mlac Nothing very tempting on the odds right now, but maybe on saturday there will be 👍

I don't know French league that well, will probably place some Over/Under bets every round, but not too many 😞

• Like 2