Promotion 10.000 euro Nations League

PokerC99

I like to give a tip for the people who like to get high in the leaderboard of the promotion for the Nations League. You can receive a part of 10 000 euro by winning a bet with the highest odd on the games of the Nations League. The min.-stake is 1 euro and every selection has to be at least odd 1,40

I was thinking and have a good tip. If you have the Idea to make a bet of at least 3 euro, than you can do it as follow. Make your bet not for 3 euro but distribute your stake in 3 bets of 1 euro and take for example the game 'Wales-Denmark'. If you take one time 'Wales wins odd 2,85', one time 'Draw odd 3,10' and one time 'Denmark wins odd 2,84' than your total stake is just the same, your total winning will be about exactly the same but your total winning odd for the leaderbord will be around X3.

When you like to bet 6 euro for example.

Your total odd is X50 for example that makes 300 euro with a stake of 6 euro.

Take the same bet with one time Wales wins, one time draw and one time Denmark wins as an extra selection with a stake of 2 euro each. Result: the total odds with this game included on your bet are around x150, your total winning stays around 300 euro and the extra selection for Wales-Denmark is always correct on one of the 3 so this game doesn't screw your bet. 

There are also other good games as an extra selection but search the games where 1,X or 2 are all 3 with an odd around X3 so you can split your stake in 3.

I hope you guys understand this message and that it is clear for you. I would just like to give this tip for the people in this community because i really like the people in this community. I like to help them and hope someone will be helped with this. 😉

I wish you all great luck. 👍 :cash::cash1:

@PokerC99 what you explain here is indeed super smart, but takes some effort.

This works exactly the same with 50/50 odds. Let's say you are willing to bet 96 euro (round it to around 100) you can add 5 1,98 odds to your bet on top of your suggested bet... Remember you'll still have to place 96 1 euro bets... this takes a lot of time. Resulting in already a 96 odd without any significant losses (yes you lose the "rake" to Unibet, but if this gets you up in the leaderboard, you'll have that back in no time.)

If we can get the odds of the winner on the end, we can see how possible it is with your technique and the least effort :) @RayL you know if we may know this odd after the competition ends?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Top50 win 200 EUR/GBP/USD (unit), see the rankings imo ~40x odds enough to win. The min stake 1 EUR/GBP/USD (unit). Hope my list help many community members to reach one place out of Top 50.

1. Albania v Scotland 3.5 over + Italy v Portugal 2.5 over + Romania v Lithuania 3.5 over = 49,18 

2. England v Croatia 4-2 46,00

3. Moldova v Luxemburg 1st half 1-3 126,00

4. San Marino v Belarus 1st half 0-5 61,00

5. Northern Ireland v Austria 4-1 81,00

6. Greece v Estonia 5-1 51,00

7. Hungary v Finland 3-3 81,00

8. Switzerland v Belgium 2-4 67,00

9. Malta v Kosovo 1st half 2.5 over + Turkey v Sweden 1st half 2.5 over = 76,50

10. Turkey v Sweden 1st half 2-2 71,00

Am I reading the rules incorrectly or misinterpreting them? Surely the idea is to have one bet with the highest odds eg: England to win 4-2 and Rakitic to get a card at 225/1, scoring 225 points to be on top of the leader board, making other players come up with a higher odds combination to overtake you. Combining loads of winners at 2/1 or 3/1 surely means the players with the biggest bankroll would eventually win just by sheer force of weight of money, requiring no skill at all but just making enough bets to win. If they see the leader has 200 points and they only have 199 1/2  they will just put another 3 bets on at 1.6, 2.2 and 3.1 on the same match ensuring taking the lead again whatever the outcome. Slightly ambiguous rules again. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Last time I am doing this... 😠

Last week we had "guess 4 correct scores" from Champions league matches back,for a share of 50,000€,but .com page weren't up.
Same goes for Champions/Europa league matches,where 10,000€ jackpot draw was up on the evening of tuesday...
not the page,but just a "draw machine" showed up.
And now Nations league,last time (last month) page was up in the middle of the competition...Now,matches are on and still we dont have a .com version up.

Asked support for a help,nothing new,they have no idea what I am talking about.
FOR SURE CAN SAY THAT McDonalds ARE BETTER ORAGENIZED...

@JeppeL@RayL@MarcoV

Apologies for the confusion, I believe it should've been up on the .com site and you've had access @XY, but for your local site @andy1 it might not be the case. We'll get some information on where it should and shouldn't have been, and pass along the feedback as well @XY!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Am I reading the rules incorrectly or misinterpreting them? Surely the idea is to have one bet with the highest odds eg: England to win 4-2 and Rakitic to get a card at 225/1, scoring 225 points to be on top of the leader board, making other players come up with a higher odds combination to overtake you. Combining loads of winners at 2/1 or 3/1 surely means the players with the biggest bankroll would eventually win just by sheer force of weight of money, requiring no skill at all but just making enough bets to win. If they see the leader has 200 points and they only have 199 1/2  they will just put another 3 bets on at 1.6, 2.2 and 3.1 on the same match ensuring taking the lead again whatever the outcome. Slightly ambiguous rules again. 

@GR1ZZL3R The players in the promotion are welcome to do combination bets, but choosing the same bet from a match as seperate bets on the same betslip isn't possible :)

Former Community Manager

Hi @JeppeL

I realise each seperate bet i.e. England 1  England X or Croatia 2 would have to be on seperate bets, but what I'm trying to get at is seperate winners aren't added together for a total are they, A winning bet at say 20/1 wouldn't be added to one at 10/1 to give 30 points on the leader board, or as I said, the one with most money would win surely. :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Hi @JeppeL

I realise each seperate bet i.e. England 1  England X or Croatia 2 would have to be on seperate bets, but what I'm trying to get at is seperate winners aren't added together for a total are they, A winning bet at say 20/1 wouldn't be added to one at 10/1 to give 30 points on the leader board, or as I said, the one with most money would win surely. :wonder:

No it's the highest winner on one bet that counts, it's a skill and not volume based competition :) I'm looking at the coupon that's in 1st place right now, it does have the odds 348.6 with six different matches on it :)

Former Community Manager

@CharismaMan, that 401 odd sure looks 'suspicious', pretty sure its a single bet (from e.g. correct score) like you said!

Already an odd of over 40 to reach top 50... and that thing will still raise a lot since most combi's will have matches from today in it...

Not even trying anymore :D

Archived