Profit boost

Alex6

@Alex6 , You need to be more specific about your problem.

You said "Why not receive money from profit boost?" To me , in the begininning sounded like he did not received his funds coming from the won betslip, cause it's obviously that the odds for the betslip were boosted, as you can see from the screenshot.

So , your question was about the odds of that betslip or about the balance not showing your win in your account?

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hi guys aand welcome to the Community @Alex6.
I understand the confusion, the bet does say that it won. Here's what happened, the bet with ID 1824002896 was placed at 14/03/2019 , 19:29 out of Bonus Money after you accepted the offer. After that, another Bonus was accepted, canceling the one that you have placed the bet from and the bonus money that came with it. This way basically leaving an empty bet to be settled. A Bonus once accepted, needs to be wagered, only then will the money be considered cash. In the case that a bonus is still under the wagering stage it will be canceled by the next offer you accept. Let us know fi further clarification is needed. 

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL can I make a bit of an offtopic suggestion? Since quite a few people make this mistake and end up cancelling their in use / almost completed bonuses, maybe it would be better design (for the customer) to have the new bonus have a message telling the player that they need to cancel their in use bonus/freebet/whatever to activate this bonus. And then on the in use bonus, click on it and then hit the cancel button (and a message that whatever is in use, including already placed bets get voided). That should remove most mistakes. I know that when you activate a new bonus it says that the other one gets cancelled, but most people don't read a message that kinda looks like a do you accept our terms, yes I do give me by bloody bonus :laugh: , and it's not super obvious how it works, I know I made that mistake once a long time ago as well :laugh: . Not really sure how it is nowadays, maybe it's already like that. 

@FeelsBadMan, I've done it on my account so I can give you guys an example. 
I've basically added myself 2 bonuses and activated the first, then in rapid succession tried to activate the second without wagering, this is the message all players receive when there is an active Bonus on the account and there's an attempt to activate a new offer.

Message.PNG.788572bcce95aec32224718ca2275457.PNG

Pretty down to earth I'd say, not sure if that's an option to have a "runaround" to this cancelation. The devs might not be flexible since the info is already displayed when trying to accept another bonus.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived