Problems during the football game Botafogo PB - Serrano PB on 06/01

Bladerunner

Hi,

early in this game a message appeared on the event frame that there are technical difficulties and the game got suspended on Unibet. See screen below.

screen_1922.thumb.png.12aab8c78d84758b1658a3ece730b0cc.png

I had a bet(coupon-id 2359946602) placed and because of this, I couldn"t cash out because the game got suspended.

I asked Customer Support to check on this but they replied that there were no technical problems and that the bet will stand:

This email refers at your bet placed on Botafogo-PB - Serrano-PB / coupon ID 2359946602.
Upon checking with the technical team, our traders confirmed that there were no technical issues or error upon your bet placement.
Hence, bet is valid and shall stand.

But I think that this is not correct. There were clearly technical issues with this game which prevented me from doing a cash out.

So I think it's fair to ask to get my initial bet back.

Can somebody here look at this?

Thanks!

@RayL 

@Bladerunner , 

You keep posting from time to time these kind of requests , hoping for different result. Even if there were techincal difficultities or errors , they will still not offer your stake back , just because you could not "cash-out" , as this is not and will never be a guaranteed feature.

Only case where they will check more , is if your bet was affected , due to an error. Which is not the case here.The only issue here is that they suspened the betting options for a while , that's it... so im pretty sure you will get the same response as here : https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-and-Sports/Problems-during-game-LKS-Lodz-Legia-Warszawa-buttons-stayed/m-p/268012 .

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Bladerunner wrote:

It wasn't suspended for a while, it was suspended during the whole game. The game even disappeared from the board.

I find this something very different. And it clearly states in the screenshot that there are technical errors.

@Bladerunner , so what? There is no difference at all. You could place the bet without any issues. The only problem was during a while or the whole match was that you could not cash out. That's all . Nothing else. And the cash-out option , again , is not something there is guarateed. 

If your bet would have been won , would you have still said anything? A lot of matches have betting options suspened during while there are in progress. Should be all say we wanted to cash out and we could not , so we want our bet stakes back? This is just absurd. 

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

If I won the bet and Unibet declares it invalid because there were errors , I would have no problem with that if it is true.

I know that during matches betting options may get suspened for a while because of things happening in the game. I have no problem with that.

Like what happened in this post: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Help/26-03-Pontefract-Collieries-Pickering-Town-CFC-bet-slip-invalid/m-p/233311#M1101

I won but the bet was declared invalid by Unibet. I had no problem with that. Honest is honest. But this should also go in 2 directions.

If betting options get disabled for the rest of the game because of technical errors and I can't just ask for my initial bet back(nobody wins or looses something) , allow me to say I find this not correct.

@Bladerunner, keeping in mind my last reply in this thread, and the fact that Cashout is not a guaranteed option, neither are odds through the entirety of a match (although we strive to have them online whenever possible), I don't know how you can claim that this settlement is not fair when you were clearly informed that at the time you placed the bet there were no technical issues, thus the bet shall stand. 
Yes, it is true that whenever bets are placed in time of technical issues and the bets shouldn't have been possible in the first place, they get voided. But this is obviously not the case here.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Bladerunner , 

Even if there were techincal difficultities or errors , they will still not offer your stake back , just because you could not "cash-out" , as this is not and will never be a guaranteed feature.

@AndreiBN Yes, you're right. Got to say I'm team Unibet on this one. 

@Bladerunner  It's one of the top firms (gambling). I really don't see a problem.