Problems during game LKS Lodz - Legia Warszawa: buttons stayed disabled after goal

Bladerunner

Hi,

I placed a bet on the football game LKS Lodz - Legia Warszawa on 25 aug. 2019 17:30.

Betting slip: 2080145598

I placed a bet that the total amount of goals would be under 4.5. 

But after the 4th goal in the 72' all the buttons stayed disabled so I couldn't do a cashout. In the 81' a 5th goal was scored so a lost the bet. But between those 2 goals the buttons were always disabled.

I find it a bit unfair that those buttons stayed disabled so long so I couldn't cashout. So my question is if it is possible to get my initial bet back because of this problem. Below are screenshots of this.

Can somebody have a look at this?

Thanks.

@RayL 

Capturea.thumb.JPG.86b848ee53aed50b425381c6c85057a9.JPG

Captureb.thumb.JPG.e7f98fd3bd5b1c7440f73223a56bf951.JPGCapturec.thumb.JPG.07732464ffd08aa1f8162a2ade285c1a.JPG

Hi @Bladerunner, thanks for posting. I've sent the bet to be checked out however I can't seem to find any error notifications from our provider. We still need to wait for an official answer of course, but when it comes to Cashout, the terms below apply I'm afraid:

B.1.3

The 'Cash Out' function allows the Account Holder the possibility to redeem a bet, which status has not
been settled yet, at its current value. It is available on selected events both in pre-match and live, as
well as on both single and multiple bets. Cash Out functionality cannot be used on free bets. Cash Out
requests might be subject to the same delay procedure as listed in “Section A, Para 4.5”. Should it
happen that during this delay, for whatever reason, either the offer is removed or odds fluctuate, the
Cash Out request will not be accepted and the Account Holder will be notified with an on-screen
message. Unibet reserves the right to offer such functionality solely at its own discretion and does not
acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if the Cash Out functionality is not available. Should a
Cash Out request be successful, the bet will be settled immediately and any subsequent events which
occur in relation with the bet will not be taken into account. In the instance of a cashed out bet having
suffered from a technical, pricing or settlement error at any time between the time of original
placement and the cash out, Unibet reserves the right rectify such inaccuracy in accordance with
“Section A, Para 6.2”.

I will get back to you with the official answer provided by our traders.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator