Portugal-France

Saimniece

Griezmann has proven to be a sneaky little goal scorer and could become quite dangerous for the portugese defense, but as much as I like France, I'm still hoping Ronaldo steps it up a notch or two in the finale and brings home the gold to Portugal. :smileyhappy:

History is definitely with France on this one.

France has played 18 Euro and World Cup matches at home (1984, 1998 and 2016). 15 wins in ordinary time, 1 win after extra time, one win on penalties, 1 draw and no lost.

So France's states are 17-1-0. But surely the odds reflect it.

Pepe is back for Portugal after his injury though.

One of the most ulgy european championship ever exist so far.

A panel where on one side the most "famous" national team was Portugal and on another side where Spain , Italy , France , Germany etc. those superpowers had to fight eachother.

I dont like Portugal but i am afraid that this will be a clone of Greece from few years ago.I hope not , hopping into a France victory but from what i see , what i can say is that Portugal might win this competion without practicing a good footaball.

A 4.33 odd is also very good to bet !

From the start, I wanted France to win - a better footballing side - and it's always good to see fans enjoying a win on home sail .... but on the day they weren't good enough.  

Congratulations to Portugal who played a good spoiling game and, despite losing Ronaldo early on,  played as a team and found the killer goal.  Victory clearly meant a lot to them - and they deserved it in the end.  

Roll on the World Cup - only 2 years away!

Archived