Poland - Northern Ireland Live Thread

BonusPater

polandnireland.png.27158e9cca9496bc53b185b594478840.png

Here you can post your betting picks, comments etc.

Poland will take part in the European Championship for the third time, following 2008 and 2012. Eliminated in group stage twice.
Northern Ireland will make their European Championship debut and will join Albania, Iceland, Slovakia and Wales as the five countries to do so.

Robert Lewandowski is on 34 international goals for Poland. Only Wlodzimierz Lubanski (48), Grzegorz Lato (45), Kazimierz Deyna (41) and Ernest Pol (39) have scored more goals for Poland.
Currently odds 3.20 on Lewandowski to score the first goal

Kyle Lafferty (17 goals) is the most prolific goal scorer in the current Northern Ireland squad. He trails the all-time top scorer, David Healy (36), on 19 goals.
Currently odds 10.5 on Lafferty to score the first goal

Poland have remained goalless in the first half for the fifth time in seven European Championship matches.

Northern Ireland are the second team without a shot on goal in the first half of the European Championship 2016 after France.

I've put a bit of money on over 1.5 goals (odds 2.55).

Ireland unfortunately kills the match put the bus

I think that we will see there a maximum of one goal

Corners to live in the first half it was a gold mine but I have not seen this topic

Now I wonder if I bet that Poland will win 1-0

I've got a little something for you guys following the topic. The first two members to post a picture of a livebet on the match will get € 10 in Free Bonus Money. The stake will have to be at least € 10 and the odds at least 1.8.

Arek Milik is the first Ajax player to score at a European Championship since Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (NED) in 2008 vs Romania (2-0), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (SWE) two goals in 2004 vs Italy and Bulgaria was the only other Ajax goal scorer at the last four tournaments (including 2016).

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I've got a little something for you guys following the topic. The first two members to post a picture of a livebet on the match will get € 10 in Free Bonus Money. The stake will have to be at least € 10 and the odds at least 1.8.

1222431791_Nvtelen.png.393b31a20a11bc1a4fb1a5d6d39a283c.png

corners over 9.5

Archived