Play_Analyst's Premier League Predictions

Play_Analyst

Hi all I thought I'd give predicting the outcome of the Premier League matches this weekend so here goes:

Saturday 14th January 2017    
  PREMIER LEAGUE  TELEVISED        NOTE          B. ADVICE            PREDICT
2112:30TottenhamvWBASky Sport 1BETHOME2 - 1
3215:00BurnleyvSouthampton LACGEW2 - 1
43"Hull CityvBournemouth BETD / A1 - 2
54"SunderlandvStoke DODGYH / D1 - 1
65"SwanseavArsenal BETAWAY1 - 3
76"WatfordvMiddlesbrough LAD / A1 - 1
87"West HamvCrystal Palace LAH / D1 - 1
9817:30Leicester CityvChelsea BT SportBETAWAY1 - 2

I've used some short hand in the notes so here is a key as way of explanation.

Note Column:
BET = Bet on this event
DODGY = Not to sure about this one
LA = Best left alone, not a bet for the faint hearted.

Betting Advice Column:
CGEW = Could Go Either Way
D / A = Bet on the double chance option of Draw / Away
H / D = Bet on the double chance option of Home / Draw
HOME = Bet on the home side to win.
AWAY = Bet on the away side to win.
DRAW = Bet on the draw option.

It's just a bit of fun so I take no responsibility if you use the selections and lose. That said if you do use them and win I don't mind you bunging me a few quid / Euros as  thank you lol.

All times shown are in GMT

@PokerAndBetting Sorry I didn't get chance to post a reply before kick off, had a hectic day yesterday :(

Bit too late but here's what my prediction for yesterday's Man City V Spurs game came out as:

717:30Manchester CityvTottenhamEPLPredictor2 - 2
  23/2012/513/5 

Score odds

12/1
      Full Time2 - 2
  (1 - 1)(1 - 1)(0 - 1)   
  3 - 33 - 33 - 3   

Betting Advice:     
 *+2.5 goals     

As you can see it was giving very strong indications of a drawn game with plenty of goals.

I'm just having alook at today's later games so will put up a post of Arsenal v Burnley and Chelsea v Hull in the next hour

No problem @Play_Analyst, it felt like it was going to be a draw and I had 1-1 on a twitter competition. Should have gone 2-2 of course. :)

Great analysis.

I think Arsenal will win by 2 goals, not sure if 2-0 or 3-1 is the best way to go. I got a free bet to spend. :)

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@PokerAndBetting

Just ran the numbers for the Arsenal v Burnley game and it predicts 3 - 1

Unibet's odds for this are a tempting 10/1

I feel that a safer bet would be +2.5 goals at 1/2

Both teams to score offers good value at 57/50 but bear in mind Burnley have scored just 3 away from home :)

Can't find correct score groups on Unibet but another site is offering the following odds on Arsenal to win by the following:
1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 at 7/4
or 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 at 3/1

*Prices correct as of 13:15gmt

Hope that helps you out a bit and good luck with your free bet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Week Commencing 03/02/2017

Premier League

Match 1:

Chelsea v Arsenal            Kick off 12:30pm Saturday 04th February 2017

Chelsea have been imperious this season and although the squad is more or less then same as last season the difference in their performance is night and day. It seems like an eternity since “Docgate” and Chelsea have certainly produced for new boss Conte.

Kante in midfield is a key signing and he has carried on in much the same vein as he played for Leicester.

Arsenal have been playing well but that eternal question of will they choke seems to have raised its head again. Who knows if time will show this as yet another season where Arsenal under Wegner once again flattered to deceive and live up to their potential.

PREDICTION: CHELSEA WIN

Match 2:

Crystal Palace v Sunderland        Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

This is definitely one of those “6 pointer” matches and whilst I feel that Moyes was treated unfairly at Man Utd in his “Chosen One” season he walked into a club in Sunderland where the chances of staying in the Premier league where slim from the start. The amount of injuries to first team players at the minute is worrying indeed and I can see this game going only one way and it’s not good news for Moyes!

PREDICTION: CRYSTAL PALACE WIN BETTING ADVICE CYRSTAL PALACE @ 7/10

Match 3:

Everton v Bournemouth Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

Recent form has seen Bournemouth slipping down the league and there must be concern at the club but I can’t see them outplaying an Everton side that have been putting in some very good performances of late. Most notable has to be the 4 – 0 Everton win at home to previously much fancied title contenders Man City.

PREDICTION: EVERTON WIN 2-1 BETTING ADVICE: EVERTON @ 7/10

Match 4:

Hull v Liverpool Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

On paper at least this should be a walk in the park for Liverpool. The only concern must be their dismal defensive record! At least they won’t have to worry about Snodgrass and his set piece abilities with his recent transfer to West Ham. This move could also be the difference to Hull staying up this season. He was definitely one of their key players and without him I can’t see where Hull’s goals will be coming from.

PREDICTION: LIVERPOOL WIN 1 - 2 BETTING ADVICE: LIVERPOOL @ 7/10

Match 5:

Southampton v West Ham Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

Getting pushed for time so just going to post the predictions without any analysis from this point on.

PREDICTION: DRAW 1 - 1 BETTING ADVICE: LEAVE ALONE MATCH COULD GO EITHER WAY

Match 6:

Watford v Burnley Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

Getting pushed for time so just going to post the predictions without any analysis from this point on.

PREDICTION: DRAW 1 - 1 BETTING ADVICE: DOUBLE CHANCE HOME / DRAW

Match 7:

West Brom v Stoke Kick off 15:00 Saturday 04th February 2017

PREDICTION: HOME 2 - 1 BETTING ADVICE: DOUBLE CHANCE HOME / DRAW

Match 2: Kick off 16:00 Sunday 05th February 2017

Leicester City v Manchester United

The odds offered on Manchester United @ 4/6 seem a little on the short side to me but still offers around the right odds given their league record and current league form. I see this match as a must win for them if they are to stay in touch with the pack chasing a top 4 finish.

Leicester City are a shadow of the team that lifted the league title last season. My feeling is that Kante is a real miss in midfield and is the missing piece to the puzzle. Just look at Chelsea to whom he went to. His presence in midfield has galvanised a Chelsea team that spent all of last season in mid table mediocrity.

For those who fancy a punt I would suggest that good value can be found betting the double chance HOME / DRAW @ 33/25

PREDICTION: AWAY 1 - 2
BETTING ADVICE:
SAFE AWAY WIN @ 4/6
RISKY DOUBLE CHANCE HOME / DRAW @ 33/25
CORRECT SCORE 1 – 2 @ 15/2

Saturday 11th February 2017

MATCH                                                      TV                          PREDICTION                   ADVICE

1. Manchester Utd v Watford                        no                          2 – 1                                   BET Home win
  2. Middlesbrough v Everton                          no                          1 – 2                                   SAFE AWAY/DRAW OR away win                                                                 
  3. Stoke v Crystal Palace                               no                          2 – 1                                   SAFE HOME / DRAW or Home win
  4. Sunderland v Southampton                       no                          1 – 1                                   DRAW or Leave alone to close to call.
  5. West Ham v West Brom                             no                          1 – 1                                   To close to call could go either way
  6. Liverpool v Tottenham                        BT SPORT 1                2 – 2                                   Go for goals markets +2.5 goals

Sunday 12th February 2017

MATCH                                  TV                        PREDICTION     ADVICE

1. Burnley v Chelsea               SKY SPORTS 1            1 – 2              AWAY WIn
  2. Swansea v Leicester          SKY SPORTS 1            1 – 1              HOME @ 7/5 or double chance Home/Draw @ 3/8

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my tips for this Saturday's Premier League matches:

Saturday 25th February 2017

MATCH                                                      TV                          PREDICTION                   ADVICE

1. Chelsea v Swansea                               no                          3 - 1                                    BET Home win
  2. Crystal Palace v Middlesbrough      no                          1 - 1                                    DRAW
  3. Everton v Sunderland                          no                          3 – 0                                   HOME
  4. Hull v Burnley                                          no                          1 – 1                                   TCTC LA (Risky draw)
  5. West Bromwich v Bournemouth    no                          2 – 1                                   HOME
  6. Watford v West Ham      BT Sport 1            1 – 2       Double Chance DRAW/AWAY

Sunday 26th February 2017

1 Tottenham v Stoke                           Sky Sports 1                     2 – 1                          Home win

Kick off for the above match is 13:30 GMT

Finally managed to get the prediction for today's only Premier League game posted well in advance of the kick off time.

Archived